From A Guy Who Says Looks Don't Matter

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Imagine telling kids that looks don't matter but then you go set yourself up for a full frame mog in a casual photograph with friends ... as if your life depends on it or something

People should never take these narcies seriously... nigga just stand shoulder to shoulder like a normal person ...smdh

Screenshot 20240321 213510 Instagram

"You wanna mog, go do something good for your community and brag about that.
You wanna mog, help someone out at your school that's getting bullied. Do something with that.
I'm gonna tell you, it makes you that much more attractive, being a good person, being kind."
~ Sean cOpe'Pry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Ryldoo IS COPING, Klasik01 and 15 others
"You wanna mog, help someone out at your school that's getting bullied."

He was bullied in high school so his trauma might be still there

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Egyptianmogger, Xangsane and 5 others
Often times I can't tell whether a person who unironically sprouts retarded garbage like Sean opry is genuinely low iq and telling you their honest opinion or an equally stupid pathological liar trying to save face

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Often times I can't tell whether a person who unironically sprouts retarded garbage like Sean opry is genuinely low iq and telling you their honest opinion or an equally stupid pathological liar trying to save face
He's a liar. I'm like 99% sure.

He's not some 17 year old naive kid that just got scouted by agencies, he's a millionaire in his mid 30s that knows it was pure genetic lottery that got him gigs with Swift and Madonna and all the rest.

ITV even called his ass out.
On the podcast he claims he doesn't know the meaning of "mog" then later says he thought it was "kind" of people to call him a "mogger"

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Axii
He's superman posture maxxing

There was a famous screenshot of some of his old classmates saying he was a dick in school

Honestly don't know who to believe

Sean is at least 5'11 and apparently played sports

There are better targets out there for bullies
He's superman posture maxxing
What a piece of shit man like frfr

The more i look at it the more retarded it looks🙄

Picture was probably some birthday or get-together and this MF poses as though Prime Gandy is gonna pop outta nowhere and mog his ass into the shadow realm or something 😤

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Ryldoo IS COPING, MoggerGaston and 3 others
He's a liar. I'm like 99% sure.
See that's what I used to initially think but if you meet people irl that share similar 'bluepiled' values/opinions to him and question their thought process they seem to believe it, strangers sure you could brush it off as them trying to preserve their mainstream or 'NT' integrity but even family members/close friends who really have no obligation to lie repeat the same illogical fallacies no matter how much you inquire, it's like some weird ingrained programming or mental block.

To you and I, it seems absurd but over the years I've come to the conclusion that the vast majority of these people actually are fully convinced of what they're saying. Potentially a handful of them are in fact lying but it comes across as so obvious/cringe that it seems retarded to even attempt doing so in the first place.

Last edited:
  • +1
Probably a mix of virtue signaling and having no frame of reference, if you've been hot your whole life you have no idea that you become invisible to women once that shit is gone

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
See that's what I used to initially think but if you meet people irl that share similar 'bluepiled' values/opinions to him and question their thought process they seem to believe it, strangers sure you could brush it off as them trying to preserve their mainstream or 'NT' integrity but even family members/close friends who really have no obligation to lie repeat the same illogical fallacies no matter how much you inquire, it's like some weird ingrained programming or mental block.

To you and I, it seems absurd but over the years I've come to the conclusion that the vast majority of these people actually are fully convinced of what they're saying. Potentially a handful of them are in fact lying but it comes across as so obvious/cringe that it seems retarded to even attempt doing so in the first place.
Yeah I totally get where you're coming from.

Case in point, my family. Christian + Asians. Believe that everything that matters comes from the heart ❤️ and hard work 🧰 ...that kinda thing

But in Sean's case I'm dead sure he's full of shit.

The way he goes on and on about being kind and doing community service ...and the part where he denies knowing about "mogging" and rolling his eyes and laughing when Chico brings up what it means...even Chico probably knows that he knows what it means

• +1

Sounds like me

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Brus Wane and Lynxress
low iq narcissist that does not realize people don't buy the shit he says

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: douche, Brus Wane and Axii
Both

But mostly the ladder you can’t be spewing that “nonesense” when you are the highest paid model afterall, you got business to do and the entire industry is making money off of your face, if it’s in anyway connected to saying negative things your reputation is on the line

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Brus Wane
Manipulation/Gaslighting

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
low iq narcissist that does not realize people don't buy the shit he says
Both

But mostly the ladder you can’t be spewing that “nonesense” when you are the highest paid model afterall, you got business to do and the entire industry is making money off of your face, if it’s in anyway connected to saying negative things your reputation is on the line
Idk low iq narcy who has a tendency to lie seems plausible but too reductionist, there are plenty of low iq narcies on this forum and others who I've met irl who have more nuanced worldviews or by virtue of their own intuition subconsciously have a better comprehension of it than people like Sean O'pry. It's a pattern I've noticed irl so I think there's an inherit cognitive deviation of sort that results in someone coming to a 'blue pilled' conclusion but they're also completely unable to absorb/comprehend new information to alter their perspective - I'm just interested as to what specifically causes this

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer