Entertaining the idea: We are just animals and God is not real

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
Idea:
Human beings are bipedal animals. Consciousness and abstract thinking occurred through millions of years of random chance in which those with more ability to think abstractly outsmarted and outcompeted those who could not. Over time this selection pressure increased and increased where those with 1% abstraction were outcompeted by those with 2% and so on until we have the conciousness and abstraction capabilities that we have today.

Of course it didn't work fully like that (I gave a gross over simplified example) and there are some races (Africans and Australasians) who could be considered to be less evolved because the selection pressure wasn't as harsh as ice age europe, america and east asia, but they are still humanoids

God does not exist. The universe is a donut that dies and births itself over and over again for eternity for no reason whatsoever (this is where athiesm falls apart but let's still entertain it). Somehow magically (but without god) the universe came into existence at some point yet after that point it became eternal.

The goal of life is to have sex and experience pleasure and only focus on pleasure. It is to outcompete your fellow man and destroy him so you can squirt cum into a wet hole as you make a happy face. All of your existence and life experience, all of the complex thoughts you have ever had can be chalked up to squirting white liquid into a wet hole as you make a happy face to make more bipedal animals whos purpose is to squirt cum into a hole whilst making a happy face.

All religions are copes for people who cannot come to terms with the fact that the purpose of your life is to squirt white liquid into a wet hole whilst making a happy face and they have created so much complex nonsense to ignore reality.

If you're an incel then it means something inside of your genetic blueprint, something fundamental about you is diseased or corrupted or simply out of style and therefore you will have great difficulty squirting your own white liquid into a wet hole whilst making a happy face. Perhaps you will never experience that and there is no grand reason as to why that happened other than all women you have been around have assessed robotically that you are not compatible and deserve to die and turn into ash never to return whilst they assessed other men as having a good genetic blueprint to produce more of itself.

Conclusion:
If this is the case then all arguments pertaining to abstract philosophy, mathematics and science are utterly pointless unless you want to create something other than this system, in spite of knowing that this is the system we are in. To create a 'world of our own' in which we design our own laws of nature and reasons for existence. Perhaps we create an intelligent A.I. to become our own God because if we can create a God to worship in the absence of one that already exists, is it any different?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, OGJBSLAYER, the MOUSE and 7 others
Lol at this overcompensating mcdonalds burger server

Stfu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, subanimal, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 7 others
Take the creationist allah pill, this universe is too fine tuned to spawn out of nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, OGJBSLAYER, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
Well, the answer will be apparent to everyone once they enter their grave

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, bndar.337, muslim. and 2 others
Take the creationist allah pill, this universe is too fine tuned to spawn out of nothing.
I think its likely that yes God exists but theres a chance that he isn't. Can't rule anything out tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ryan

Stfu
After all this time you are still one of the most viciously angry and miserable people I've come across on these forums. Your bad attitude towards everyone and everything goes back years and years when I first met you on Lookism. You haven't changed a bit.

Still drinking heavily, I presume?

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, chosen-one and lightskinbengali
After all this time you are still one of the most viciously angry and miserable people I've come across on these forums. Your bad attitude towards everyone and everything goes back years and years when I first met you on Lookism. You haven't changed a bit.

Still drinking heavily, I presume?
He's the main character. Entertain him, or get out.

Goal of humanity is to create kemono friend and go extinct

Kemonogriuvsiai

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, OGJBSLAYER, chosen-one and 4 others

You picked sheldrake over penrose when you asked for reading recommendations just because its easier for retards to consume substance-free bs than valid, hard-to-process materials; tells me everything i need to know about the credibility of your wannabe-intellectualizing

And of course i m vicious, that differentiates predators from prey

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife
Universe isn't fine tuned at all lol. It's infact insanely chaotic

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Universe isn't fine tuned at all lol. It's infact insanely chaotic
It's lifeless everywhere yeah but earth made it somehow. For all we know we could be the only habitable planet in the whole universe and that is a miracle that justifies a divine entity. Also the fact the constants that hold this universe together are so specific you just can't help but be in awe at the product of it all (even though like you said the universe is very hostile to life in pretty much every observable planet).

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, muslim. and Jamaldickjavontus
Of course God isn't real. The highest IQ populations don't tend to believe in God in general. East-Asians are unilaterally non-religious because they're high IQ enough to understand those books were written by some rando 2 thousands year ago so they are fairy tales.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 45942 and PMF1
It's lifeless everywhere yeah but earth made it somehow. For all we know we could be the only habitable planet in the whole universe and that is a miracle that justifies a divine entity. Also the fact the constants that hold this universe together are so specific you just can't help but be in awe at the product of it all (even though like you said the universe is very hostile to life in pretty much every observable planet).
Earth being the only living planet in our vicinity literally makes it less likely to be stable tho. Even then it took billions of years for the same species as followers of the abrahamic god to evolve. And constants being there for everything shows how weak god is since even he has to follow laws of physics for his creations and it just makes ur arguments weaker. Also we just started exploring space. Haven't even stepped foot on another planet yet. Just 500 yrs ago most people believed the earth was the centre of the universe including those people that claim to follow the word of god while the human species have been on the planet for nearly 300,000 years

Earth being the only living planet in our vicinity literally makes it less likely to be stable tho. Even then it took billions of years for the same species as followers of the abrahamic god to evolve. And constants being there for everything shows how weak god is since even he has to follow laws of physics for his creations and it just makes ur arguments weaker. Also we just started exploring space. Haven't even stepped foot on another planet yet. Just 500 yrs ago most people believed the earth was the centre of the universe including those people that claim to follow the word of god while the human species have been on the planet for nearly 300,000 years
huh how does god allowing physical laws weaken him?

That's not just an idea, it's the truth. We are animals, we have very similar makeup to the other mammals. We have larger brain to body size being the largest difference that separates us from the other animals. If other animals had brains like us we would probably realize, wow we aren't the center of the universe and all this was not just created for us, we just happened to be the ones with the ability to make it ours. In the far past people had all sorts of gods and religious practices for the rain, probably there are some books about rain gods. People probably believed the stuff to some degree for centuries, until we found the accurate reason for rain & clouds forming and now nobody bothers with rain gods at all. Same thing with the gods we have now, except that we can't ever prove that god didn't do all this because we don't have time machines and can't prove the supernatural. So people will have gods like they did with rain gods, as long as they want to. The actual purpose of life is winning, spreading your seed, conquering, mogging, trying not to get mogged.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
I thought you would never come back, missed the high iq posts (i was a lurker).

• +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns
Idea:
Human beings are bipedal animals. Consciousness and abstract thinking occurred through millions of years of random chance in which those with more ability to think abstractly outsmarted and outcompeted those who could not. Over time this selection pressure increased and increased where those with 1% abstraction were outcompeted by those with 2% and so on until we have the conciousness and abstraction capabilities that we have today.

Of course it didn't work fully like that (I gave a gross over simplified example) and there are some races (Africans and Australasians) who could be considered to be less evolved because the selection pressure wasn't as harsh as ice age europe, america and east asia, but they are still humanoids

God does not exist. The universe is a donut that dies and births itself over and over again for eternity for no reason whatsoever (this is where athiesm falls apart but let's still entertain it). Somehow magically (but without god) the universe came into existence at some point yet after that point it became eternal.

The goal of life is to have sex and experience pleasure and only focus on pleasure. It is to outcompete your fellow man and destroy him so you can squirt cum into a wet hole as you make a happy face. All of your existence and life experience, all of the complex thoughts you have ever had can be chalked up to squirting white liquid into a wet hole as you make a happy face to make more bipedal animals whos purpose is to squirt cum into a hole whilst making a happy face.

All religions are copes for people who cannot come to terms with the fact that the purpose of your life is to squirt white liquid into a wet hole whilst making a happy face and they have created so much complex nonsense to ignore reality.

If you're an incel then it means something inside of your genetic blueprint, something fundamental about you is diseased or corrupted or simply out of style and therefore you will have great difficulty squirting your own white liquid into a wet hole whilst making a happy face. Perhaps you will never experience that and there is no grand reason as to why that happened other than all women you have been around have assessed robotically that you are not compatible and deserve to die and turn into ash never to return whilst they assessed other men as having a good genetic blueprint to produce more of itself.

Conclusion:
If this is the case then all arguments pertaining to abstract philosophy, mathematics and science are utterly pointless unless you want to create something other than this system, in spite of knowing that this is the system we are in. To create a 'world of our own' in which we design our own laws of nature and reasons for existence. Perhaps we create an intelligent A.I. to become our own God because if we can create a God to worship in the absence of one that already exists, is it any different?
Water nigga it's all about cooming

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

Stfu
The fine tuning theory makes sense but anything is possible lil bro doesent mean the only answer is god did it

The fine tuning theory makes sense but anything is possible lil bro doesent mean the only answer is god did it

it doesn't, we're just too dumb to grasp any concept more complex than circular logic tier ones

op doesnt even know why are newton and einstein important, yet attempts interpreting the nature of everything. so cringe.

Jesus Christ*

Islam is an inferior low IQ version of Christianity

it doesn't, we're just too dumb to grasp any concept more complex than circular logic tier ones

op doesnt even know why are newton and einstein important, yet attempts interpreting the nature of everything. so cringe.
Nigga said jew Einstein and his cope propaganda relativity that already got debunked :lul:

That's not just an idea, it's the truth. We are animals, we have very similar makeup to the other mammals. We have larger brain to body size being the largest difference that separates us from the other animals. If other animals had brains like us we would probably realize, wow we aren't the center of the universe and all this was not just created for us, we just happened to be the ones with the ability to make it ours. In the far past people had all sorts of gods and religious practices for the rain, probably there are some books about rain gods. People probably believed the stuff to some degree for centuries, until we found the accurate reason for rain & clouds forming and now nobody bothers with rain gods at all. Same thing with the gods we have now, except that we can't ever prove that god didn't do all this because we don't have time machines and can't prove the supernatural. So people will have gods like they did with rain gods, as long as they want to. The actual purpose of life is winning, spreading your seed, conquering, mogging, trying not to get mogged.
Bs

• Woah
Reactions: PMF1
Nigga you done fucked up. I'm sending this to the pope. He will send big black negroes to rape you for blasphemy.

christians worship a man not god muh holy trinity :feelsuhh:
Low IQ jew argument

It’s funny how Muslims are just sandnigger Jews

You literally worship Baal at the pagan pilgrimage of Mecca

Prophet Muhammad and the Quran are memes

Sahih al-Bukhari 5686
Narrated Anas:
The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy.

Just drink camel pee bro :feelsuhh:

Stfu
Sounds like a perfect place for wannabe intellectuals like you

@JackTheKnife ,

Remember when we buried this 🪳 alive