The hopelessness among happiness

TikiXVI

TikiXVI

Iron
oftentimes in society we are taught ways to harbor, pursue or create our own happiness but Is it possible that too many people being happy can cause one unfortunate soul to feel hopeless? i am finding that this is certainly the case for myself. When I was young, people used to admire my positive outlook on life. As I’ve gotten older and experienced the stinging pain of loneliness I’ve found optimism is key to getting through the day to day struggles someone like me might face. As of recently this has been harder to do and it’s for one simple reason, other people’s happiness. Every single one of my male school friends has a romantic companion except for me. Every peanut skull, recessed mandible, shit maxilla almond milk complexion confidant I have has managed to overcome the hurdle of being alone and I don’t know why. I’m better looking, more NT, more successful, more emotionally intelligent and so on. I’ll admit I’m no perfect man, I’m not even close, but I look like a true Adam whenever I’m near one of the men in my school. Seeing them happy with someone they could spend years with has broken down all of the optimism I’ve held for all of my life. I still keep the facade of my own optimism as to shield myself from any personal hinderance but when I’m alone and there’s nothing to shield my brain, all I can think about is my own hopelessness along happiness. Knowing your alone when you should be together with someone you can express yourself with has caused me to turn into someone I’m not proud of. I pray that one day soon, I can break the confines of my forsakeness and be truly happy again. If I can’t do this soon, I have no idea what could possibly happen next

Inb4 “dnrd”