Acne has made me suicidal

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
I don’t know how much longer I can deal with this absolutely nothing I’ve tried has worked and I’m so fucking miserable my friends think I should go on accutane but I refuse because of my growth plates I’ve been to the dermatologists and nothing they have done has helped me it has just made everything worse. Waking up with my disgusting face is like a never ending nightmare. I wish instead of me being born it was someone else who could have been happy and had clear skin and lived a good life

My great family and high inhib is what keeps me from roping

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
All of this suicidal bullshit, try accutane instead.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, try2beme, Clark69 and 2 others
DM me I probably had worse acne than anyone on .org at 19 and its now 97 percent fixed, jst PIH and a mild scar on my nose and right cheek

I don’t know how much longer I can deal with this absolutely nothing I’ve tried has worked and I’m so fucking miserable my friends think I should go on accutane but I refuse because of my growth plates I’ve been to the dermatologists and nothing they have done has helped me it has just made everything worse. Waking up with my disgusting face is like a never ending nightmare. I wish instead of me being born it was someone else who could have been happy and had clear skin and lived a good life

that’s crazy little bro I ain’t never had acne in my life

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
acne.org check this place out bro

How old are you? Your open plates may not even mean more growth. And if your plates are holding you back start a clean diet with no sugar, gluten, or oils at all, only ghee or butter for frying and cooking. Watch your acne disappear

Carnivore diet also has shown to be really good for you, pair w beef tallow balm

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
All of this suicidal bullshit, try accutane instead.
accutane is legit. has a really good chance of preventing acne scars like this from happening, too

if OP is concerned over 1-2cm of height than acne and acne scars, then he has the wrong mindset

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and PseudoMaxxer

Dont listen to any of these fucking retards who dont know shit. There is ZERO evidence accutane can close growth plates. Its been debunked and people just regurgitate it. I couldnt look in mirrors mentally for months because of my acne now im on month 6 with 0 pimples.

Hop on that shit now

My skin is clear asf

clear skin on this forum = my skin at its worst point

accutane is legit. has a really good chance of preventing acne scars like this from happening, too
View attachment 2837130
if OP is concerned over 1-2cm of height than acne and acne scars, then he has the wrong mindset
is that fonzian? and if you have these scars chemical face peels are possible to help get rid of them, or laser

accutane. It should be fucking mandatory for acne-having subhumans (me included)

I can't believe the hoops you have to jump through to get one of the most innocuous drugs prescribed. Dermatologists will expend every possible treatment (all of which are extremely sub-par) before prescribing the actual cure, and for what?

Literally no other medication attacks acne from every single source. Isotretinoin will reduce p.acnes populations, normalize hyperkeratinization, reduce sebum by up to 90% and is potently anti-inflammatory.

Get on it right now and never look back, every second you waste without isotretinoin flowing through your blood is another second allowing scars to ruin your face forever.

• Love it
Reactions: TARAN
accutane. It should be fucking mandatory for acne-having subhumans (me included)

I can't believe the hoops you have to jump through to get one of the most innocuous drugs prescribed. Dermatologists will expend every possible treatment (all of which are extremely sub-par) before prescribing the actual cure, and for what?

Literally no other medication attacks acne from every single source. Isotretinoin will reduce p.acnes populations, normalize hyperkeratinization, reduce sebum by up to 90% and is potently anti-inflammatory.

Get on it right now and never look back, every second you waste without isotretinoin flowing through your blood is another second allowing scars to ruin your face forever.
Tazarotene safer and healthier