If acne and acne scars has made me suicidal should I take accutane?

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
I’m 5’10 16 and my growth plates are still open that’s why I haven’t blasted it yet

I know that my height is forever and my skin is temporary but my skin is kinda ruining my teen years

Wear makeup lil bro :feelsokman:

Nothing a little concealer can’t hide

Fakeupmaxxing
Nigga if u wanna hide ur acne without taking that shit and also the results are instant

Just ask ur mom to buy u she probably knows how it works innit with the skin tones and everything

Ur not gonna be changing ur face just masking acne

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and mog_me
I’m 5’10 16 and my growth plates are still open that’s why I haven’t blasted it yet

I know that my height is forever and my skin is temporary but my skin is kinda ruining my teen years
you're a manlet, rope already

Bro just carbon dioxide maxxing

Nigga if u wanna hide ur acne without taking that shit and also the results are instant

Just ask ur mom to buy u she probably knows how it works innit with the skin tones and everything

Ur not gonna be changing ur face just masking acne
Speechmemified 4044208 image 31 1

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
most guys my age are 5’10 I’m average height
How tall are you?
6'3 at 16, most guys here are the same height as me im usually only a little taller

You should take vitamine D3 and magnesium

how bad are your scars? are they deep?

I’m not sure how to tell tbh

if they're rolling, you're chilling. any other type of scarring and you're fucked, you'll have to get multiple procedures and it's not guaranteed that you'll see improvement. especially with ice pick scars

Take accutane, after you finish it, wait for around 6 months and then go for acne scar removal procedure, that's what I am doing.

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
View attachment 2832341
if they're rolling, you're chilling. any other type of scarring and you're fucked, you'll have to get multiple procedures and it's not guaranteed that you'll see improvement. especially with ice pick scars
I think all if not 90 percent are rolling

Take accutane, after you finish it, wait for around 6 months and then go for acne scar removal procedure, that's what I am doing.
What about the growth plates?

can acutane effect height?

What about the growth plates?
I think that accutane affecting growth plates is mostly tales from mumbai.

I'm 26 so I am not going to grow more anyway.

I think that accutane affecting growth plates is mostly tales from mumbai.

I'm 26 so I am not going to grow more anyway.
Jfl, my dermatologist said it could happen but is unlikely and is more of a problem for people younger than me