ER tried to cope with nofap

Demir

Demir

Banned
I made a vow on New Year’s Day that I wouldn’t masturbate until I did something to successfully get
one step further in life. Having a high sex drive, I usually masturbated at least every other day. I always
fantasized about sex… and the fact that I was unable to have sex made me even more obsessed with it.
To stop masturbating for more than three days was a big deal. I lasted seven days. On the seventh day
my sexual urges became too overwhelming. My whole body was enveloped in it. I thought about girls
every single second, and not having a girl to have sex with was unbearable. I could not even function
anymore, so I had to break my commitment. The masturbation session I had after that seven-day dry
spell was astounding. I did my usual fantasizing about having sex with a beautiful, tall blonde-haired girl;
but this time I intensified it a lot, and made up a whole story in my mind just to make the experience
seem more real. If only it could be real. Some men get to live that fantasy, whereas I could only dream
of it. Life is not fair.

never began

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Insomniac, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
unsettling news

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Insomniac, Deleted member 470 and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Time Travel
This is how my nofap trials usually go. Longest I've ever gone was 2-3 weeks.

He probably even had a lower than average sex drive too

I did my usual fantasizing about having sex with a beautiful, tall blonde-haired girl

hairs me

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and jefferson