Nofap works,atleast for me

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
These days that I have been More Outside as therapy for my social anxiety together with meds I have feeling More depressed,I thoughts It was that beign More connected with reality showed me that Im not special and Made remember the blackpill,but how I have been Outside I had less Time to mastúrbate and now Im in third day of nofap,also went Outside and I feel better,It could less anxiety and nofap,but because today I felt well I fapped again.

Maybe aré the androgen receptors that aré desensitivised from ejaculating too much,I dont know but It works.

My new goals Is 8 days.

For me fapping works , no fap makes me unmotivated

• Hmm...
Reactions: imabetanumale
never worked for me, did 6 weeks at the longest

It should be used in context
Maybe It works in the short term to "heal" the androgen receptors in the brain after ejaculating.

I remember a study that shown that maes with erectile dysnfunction that didnt have sex because of that had lowers testosterone but then when they had sex that testosterone increased,maybe use It or lose It Is right

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Maybe It works in the short term to "heal" the androgen receptors in the brain after ejaculating.

I remember a study that shown that maes with erectile dysnfunction that didnt have sex because of that had lowers testosterone but then when they had sex that testosterone increased,maybe use It or lose It Is right
It works intermittently well for bone growth . Sun also upregulates AR

• Woah
Reactions: imabetanumale