escaped molestation in public transport (Big girl edition)

D

Deleted member 42577

Gold
i was lucky this time to escape getting the usual public molestation especially when the girl this time is a big one
she was 6ft tall and wide , she height mogged me and frame mogged every single male in the metro

i was chilling leaning back to a door that doesn't open where there's a little bit of AC since it's still hot in sandland
the metro was a little crowed but there were places to go and stand however but this girl chose to stand in front of me

i backed more to the door fearing for my life hoping i don't get crushed , the metro started moving fast and taking turns left and right
people were swinging and the girl almost fell on her back crushing me as a result

a fellow bro cel was next to me leaning on the same door , he looked at me and gave me a grin , a grin that indicates ''good luck , brother'' since he faced a similar situation , for him it was a short old man , nothing to worry about for him , a slight inconvenient .

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Mewton, MoggerGaston and 2 others
i was lucky this time to escape getting the usual public molestation especially when the girl this time is a big one
she was 6ft tall and wide , she height mogged me and frame mogged every single male in the metro

i was chilling leaning back to a door that doesn't open where there's a little bit of AC since it's still hot in sandland
the metro was a little crowed but there were places to go and stand however but this girl chose to stand in front of me

i backed more to the door fearing for my life hoping i don't get crushed , the metro started moving fast and taking turns left and right
people were swinging and the girl almost fell on her back crushing me as a result

a fellow bro cel was next to me leaning on the same door , he looked at me and gave me a grin , a grin that indicates ''good luck , brother'' since he faced a similar situation , for him it was a short old man , nothing to worry about for him , a slight inconvenient .

Turned me on a bit ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, sozz and Theodosis
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Honestly, a 1 time spanking session with a woman like that would be ideal.
the shape is not it sirr!!!!!
im not into things like that

@horizontallytall

funky fat
like that
bout 235

bbc news

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel