Essay 16: All sex is transactional. Sex is nothing more than an agreement based in reality

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
Men really need to stop romanticizing sex.

Women are very rational about sex, and men must become so too.

All sex is transactional. All sex happens for a reason. Now that it's only women who make the decision who fucks them- not their parents, not a man (Rape in past), not economic desperation.....you have to understand all the reasons sex will happen for you, and the reasons for why it likely won't....then take totally realistic action.

If you don't do this, you will drift into non-NT fantasy world, and then you basically are a lost cause- 99% of the time you won't come back. These guys become lifelong incels or not far off that.

If you want to be in the game constantly, you have to ALWAYS be in touch with reality- of the dating market, how hard it is etc, of your own realistic value. Of what you would have to do to get laid in your environment, and if the environment is even worth it, and of how you can increase your chances.

This goes back to the very first essay I wrote almost a year ago:

This is what I was trying to say, but it took me many months of delusion to say.

Just stop romanticizing sex. You MUST feel the pain of your sexless situation, sit in it, and not just sit in melancholy, but very carefully analyze the reasons why- and what it would actually take for you to change.

If you NEED to geomaxx but you stay in the country for your family or fellow citizens, you WILL grow to resent them, and resent yourself.

This ascension of life is possible for basically all of you within 6 months, but it takes seeing this reality daily. If you're someone who has been in rationalization for years (like me), you need to come back to reality 3-4 times a day, and then adjust your behaviours accordingly. Most of the time, what you were planning to do for the rest of the day was not what you now know you need to do, after reconnecting to reality.

For more on this, read 50 Cent's and Robert Greene's book "The 50th Law". I read it in 2010 and was too immature to understand it. Now it makes perfect sense.

Pure pragmatism- seeing the entire reality for how it is...not as a melancholy rotter, but as an opportunist, as a hustler who sees and takes their options...for life, no matter the situation they're in.

This is how you remain NT, connected to things and people outside of you, and relevant. This is how you stay a man and a warrior.

This is also how you will start to do more, start to squeeze more into your day. You can literally do so much. You (and I) will hopefully start to move at a fast momentum, just doing all this shit that elevates and ascends you. Then you get further and further connected to reality, then you will start to see more opportunities, open yourself up more and more to the world.

To be a man is to constantly hone yourself, reinvent yourself, according to reality. If you don't do this, you will feel out of touch, despondent and helpless, and no cope will quell the pain.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Leviathin
all bullshit redpill cope. 'muh be a warrior' meanwhile there are 50 kg twinks with painted nails fucking jb stacey

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, orangemint and Htobrother
all bullshit redpill cope. 'muh be a warrior' meanwhile there are 50 kg twinks with painted nails fucking jb stacey
only in your faggot mind

plus you dont understand what a spiritual warrior is. They may well be warriors

• JFL
Reactions: Leviathin and OutTheAbyss
only in your faggot mind

plus you dont understand what a spiritual warrior is. They may well be warriors
bro stop talking shit, muh spiritual warrior your starting to sound like that currypot makinithappen

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 16501
Be a warrior is legit tho we must fight for our chance to reproduce

bro stop talking shit, muh spiritual warrior your starting to sound like that currypot makinithappen
he is getting laid and got a good job though

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss
he is getting laid and got a good job though
That's true but that's because he is a neurotypical chadpreetlite with a strong personality not because his a spiritual warrior or whatever the fuck it is

I cum in da pussy ha ha

That's true but that's because he is a neurotypical chadpreetlite with a strong personality not because his a spiritual warrior or whatever the fuck it is
He is NT because he's a spiritual warrior who has probably done what he needed to do

He got a great physique when he was younger- that is what got him laid

when he was fat he was incel

• Hmm...
Reactions: OutTheAbyss
He is NT because he's a spiritual warrior who has probably done what he needed to do

He got a great physique when he was younger- that is what got him laid

when he was fat he was incel
Being nt doesn't make you a warrior neither does going to the gym, going to the gym requires little effort even women can go 5 days a week for hours. He is just good looking and nt it's simple as that. There is no such this g as a spiritual warrior

Men really need to stop romanticizing sex.

Women are very rational about sex, and men must become so too.

All sex is transactional. All sex happens for a reason. Now that it's only women who make the decision who fucks them- not their parents, not a man (Rape in past), not economic desperation.....you have to understand all the reasons sex will happen for you, and the reasons for why it likely won't....then take totally realistic action.

If you don't do this, you will drift into non-NT fantasy world, and then you basically are a lost cause- 99% of the time you won't come back. These guys become lifelong incels or not far off that.

If you want to be in the game constantly, you have to ALWAYS be in touch with reality- of the dating market, how hard it is etc, of your own realistic value. Of what you would have to do to get laid in your environment, and if the environment is even worth it, and of how you can increase your chances.

This goes back to the very first essay I wrote almost a year ago:

This is what I was trying to say, but it took me many months of delusion to say.

Just stop romanticizing sex. You MUST feel the pain of your sexless situation, sit in it, and not just sit in melancholy, but very carefully analyze the reasons why- and what it would actually take for you to change.

If you NEED to geomaxx but you stay in the country for your family or fellow citizens, you WILL grow to resent them, and resent yourself.

This ascension of life is possible for basically all of you within 6 months, but it takes seeing this reality daily. If you're someone who has been in rationalization for years (like me), you need to come back to reality 3-4 times a day, and then adjust your behaviours accordingly. Most of the time, what you were planning to do for the rest of the day was not what you now know you need to do, after reconnecting to reality.

For more on this, read 50 Cent's and Robert Greene's book "The 50th Law". I read it in 2010 and was too immature to understand it. Now it makes perfect sense.

Pure pragmatism- seeing the entire reality for how it is...not as a melancholy rotter, but as an opportunist, as a hustler who sees and takes their options...for life, no matter the situation they're in.

This is how you remain NT, connected to things and people outside of you, and relevant. This is how you stay a man and a warrior.

This is also how you will start to do more, start to squeeze more into your day. You can literally do so much. You (and I) will hopefully start to move at a fast momentum, just doing all this shit that elevates and ascends you. Then you get further and further connected to reality, then you will start to see more opportunities, open yourself up more and more to the world.

To be a man is to constantly hone yourself, reinvent yourself, according to reality. If you don't do this, you will feel out of touch, despondent and helpless, and no cope will quell the pain.
Yeah but I think there are better books for this than 50th law …