Essex has fallen.

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling

Ahmed bullies the brahs child and then bullied brah and his wife.

No more sex for brah

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, try2beme, Jeww and 3 others

No more sex for brah

If this was a black kid we all know what the comments would be :chad:

Yeah that girls dad should be embarrassed imagine getting dropped by a kid. My buddies did this to some racist kids dad outside their house lmfao beat up the dad and the 2 brothers then the niggas bailed absolute top wasteman if you end up like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
If this was a black kid we all know what the comments would be :chad:

Yeah that girls dad should be embarrassed imagine getting dropped by a kid. My buddies did this to some racist kids dad outside their house lmfao beat up the dad and the 2 brothers then the niggas bailed absolute top wasteman if you end up like that
Check the hidden posts :feelsgah:

Getting beat up in front of your children has to be the worst thing that can happen to you

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Check the hidden posts :feelsgah:

Getting beat up in front of your children has to be the worst thing that can happen to you
That’s what I used to say when my buddies used to beat up the racist kids dad lmfao. Imagine looking @ your child’s face again after that.

I think when my brother was in school some kid he bullied got his dad to come in @ hometime and My bro apparently looked at him po led up an metal pipe and smashed it into the kids dads leg and left him there screaming on the floor. Sounds like major tales I know I wouldn’t belive it if my dad said he was called in the next day over it JFL

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
how do you know it was an 'ahmed'? looked like a regular white kid to me

wdym, like they ran away at the end?
Yeah lol. Beat up the dad and his 2 sons but he had 5 sons so fuck that better to do the dmg u can do then bail before your outnumbered. The little gimp still didn’t learn his lesson

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
The Ahmed guy was @anthony111553

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Tbh looking now he just looks white
nah actually his hair color makes me think he might be ethnic after looking again, white british kids usually don't have jet black hair like that, it's either blonde or like a maroon brown at darkest

• +1
Yeah lol. Beat up the dad and his 2 sons but he had 5 sons so fuck that better to do the dmg u can do then bail before your outnumbered. The little gimp still didn’t learn his lesson
what racist shit did the dad do/say to initiate this in the first place

what racist shit did the dad do/say to initiate this in the first place
He tried to defend his racist son ini so he got beat up 2.

As on old drill song once said “Watch who you chill with cuh anybody with them is getting it”

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and yeeyeeslayer
He tried to defend his racist son ini so he got beat up 2.

As on old drill song once said “Watch who you chill with cuh anybody with them is getting it”
brutal state of cumskins in britain jfl, getting fucked up by ethnics on ur home turf is brutal

eurobros need to stick together against the hordes of jew's savages . ELOQUENCE . STRENGTH. UNITY
Image 1

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Manletmachine and Ricky212
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and yeeyeeslayer
what happens when you let single digit IQ people who follow the ''religion of peace'' in your country. They can't control themselves.

now brutal for this white soy dad, literally got beaten by a kid and a retarded one (mofo is so dumb he fell whilst trying to kick a man lying down already)

also jfl at cops doing nothing, in america this kid would be visiting gandy already.

what happens when you let single digit IQ people who follow the ''religion of peace'' in your country. They can't control themselves.
lol this has nothing to do with islam, why u seething buddy? did a muslim fuck your mother ?

• +1
i lost it at the women getting flung as a ragdoll

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Tenshi and Ricky212
lol this has nothing to do with islam, why u seething buddy? did a muslim fuck your mother ?
yeah the fact that they have a retrograde, primitive culture and beliefs has nothing to do with their animalistic behavior.

and no these guys can't fuck anyone that's why they have to rapemaxx.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
and no these guys can't fuck anyone that's why they have to rapemaxx.
they can buddy, all that is required to fuck your asian mother is to not be asian :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Woah
Thought the title said e sex at first

• JFL