Estrogen Mogs Testosterone.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Unpopular opinion, but still valid imo.

You only need much T during your puberty, after that you should aim to keep you T levels low enough to have sex drive and erection (also drive to grind obviously)

You shouldn’t really focus on increasing E, but keepin T in check.

Nothing good comes from having high T after Puberty.
Having good E will make your skin better and age you slower, make you keep your hair and make your mind work better.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 51551, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
average .org transmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing, smoth and thecel
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iam good boy, niqfan625, thecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and thecel
B

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Running!, zura and 4 others
Lol are you familiar with Ray peat? He suggest men take progesterone

• Woah

Would have looked literally the same if he just put on makeup and grew long hair/put on glasses without any E administered tbh.

LITERALLY all trannies tend look like shit/still their assigned gender after experimenting, it's rare for anyone to "pass" in most eyes.

You are fooled by filters, angles, makeup, hair, lack of facial hair, bodyfat changes, endless surgeries, etc. IRL these freaks stand out often.

Most guys that "turn" in to women looked feminine to begin with, and vice-versa -- the girls looked boyish so with a beard they look like incels rather than femcels, as they're likely androgynous. In the pic above it's some fat oldcel dude who already looks Mrs. Doubtfire-ish.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and bluk
make your mind work better.

Maybe if you’re a trans woman, but not for men. T helps men’s minds work better. Watch 1STMAN. He talks about testosterone’s mental benefits.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
With hight T comes high responsability

• +1
Reactions: thecel and PseudoMaxxer

You only need much T during your puberty, after that you should aim to keep you T levels low enough to have sex drive and erection (also drive to grind obviously)

Having good E will make your skin better and age you slower, make you keep your hair and make your mind work better.
Good thead

• +1
Reactions: thecel and PseudoMaxxer
Lol are you familiar with Ray peat? He suggest men take progesterone
whats progesterone? and idk who’s ray peat but curries keep talking about him here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 21345
whats progesterone? and idk who’s ray peat but curries keep talking about him here
Pregnancy hormones for females, taking prog raises E however. Peaters say prog can raise E without negative side effects excess E

He was a niche biologist/nutritionist who got popular online. So alot of curries/SFcels stan him

• +1
Pregnancy hormones for females, taking prog raises E however. Peaters say prog can raise E without negative side effects excess E

He was a niche biologist/nutritionist who got popular online. So alot of curries/SFcels stan him
gotcha.

No honestly i understood this concept from personal experience + knowledge acquired.

Last 4 months i stopped gym felling so hard and got back to being “skinny” with some muscles.

I recently took blood works and my E was 65 in the rage on 30/90 so i’d say a little bit higher than usual. But looking back i’ve looked better and better in the last months.

Hair quality increased, skin got healthier, hair started thinning less (just started Fin too), etc…

So it only makes sense for me to think this.
People might be thinking this is a troll post but i’m 100% serious about it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 21345
Actually, when you have high T you are more calm and mentally stable.

Women are the neurotic gender.

So no, you should always strive to have your T levels as high as possible.

• +1

mentally wise yeah you are probably right, but no with high T you’ll lose your hair and get shit acne, and age even faster.

After puberty you just need bare minimum T to not have mental problems imo

• Hmm...
Evidence, proof?

I think that all those are jewish lies.
I mean…DHT makes your hair shed, Steroids make you get acne and age quick.

That’s common knowledge, i wouldn’t be able to link studies since i’m not such a big nerd about this stuff but in knowledgeable when needed let’s say… :feelshehe:

Just transmaxx haha

I mean…DHT makes your hair shed, Steroids make you get acne and age quick.

That’s common knowledge, i wouldn’t be able to link studies since i’m not such a big nerd about this stuff but in knowledgeable when needed let’s say… :feelshehe:
DHT sheds your hair only if you have genetic balndess.

Steroids give you acne and age you quickly because it's poison that completely fucks up chemistry of your entire body, I doubt that it's cuz of testosterone.

If you are a healthy male, you are high T. Hundred years ago, men in their 60s testosterone mogged today's faggots in their 20s.

Testosterone is one of the pillars of being a man, it's worrying that you want to lower it. Don't fall for jewish lies.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and PseudoMaxxer
DHT sheds your hair only if you have genetic balndess.

Steroids give you acne and age you quickly because it's poison that completely fucks up chemistry of your entire body, I doubt that it's cuz of testosterone.

If you are a healthy male, you are high T. Hundred years ago, men in their 60s testosterone mogged today's faggots in their 20s.

Testosterone is one of the pillars of being a man, it's worrying that you want to lower it. Don't fall for jewish lies.
im losing hair and have acne, now that i’m lowering it i look better

Is he legit? I read a article on how he was a massive fraud.

Also every "peater" is either fat or balding

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 21345
Is he legit? I read a article on how he was a massive fraud.

Also every "peater" is either fat or balding
Eh, I wouldn't put my stake in the guy but he's interesting if nothing else

As you say, every other Peater is 30% bf bald subhuman and the other half are people who already had decent genes but swear up and down he raised their IQ by 20 points and healed their ailments

• +1
Reactions: thecel and shabby890
I dunno man I'm scared of high T affecting my height..

• Hmm...

not always. depends on basal serotonin levels..

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and thecel
This thread is full of clowns that don"t know anything about hormones

The niggernes (nigger dissease) is spreading fast!

• +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing and PseudoMaxxer
Just transition theory

You know you can just kill DHT and achieve 99% of those benefits right? No need to lower testosterone.

• +1

False, high T will make you crazy, schrizophobic, maniac, weird

It will make you go insane

Last edited:
  • +1

Taking progesterone will get you 6 month the estrogen side effects, after that it will go away

Last edited:

Estrogen will also close growth plates and make you a manlet

Thats why woman are shorter

• +1
low iq post OP, T and DHT is two different this, DHT makes you bald and fucks up your skin

• +1