Ethnic countries are incel compared to white countries [ethnics are cucks pt. 55,737]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
uk and america are the least incel places in the entire world

they lose their virginity the earliest in the entire world, and have the most sex partners, and the most raw sex cos free birth control

while ethnics are virgins until 30 waiting to get married to have sex. and even then its dead bedroom cos its a forced marriage. they only have 1 sex partner their entire life. and have to have a baby straight away cos cant afford birth control

lol ethnics are incel cucks

whites live lifes of kings in paradise

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover, niqfan625, Marsiere214 and 9 others
Whites are gods.

Fuck I hate that my ancestors allowed miscegenation. I could have been a pure Nordid Chad passing as a local Dane.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover, niqfan625 and Deleted member 26859
Sadly its the cockroaches that are breeding though.

In a perfect world whites would be the only race breeding

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Deleted member 26859
Ethnics need to realize this. The sooner ethnics stop breeding and go extinct the sooner they can spawn as white in the next life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, bigchunguslover, niqfan625 and 6 others
The ramblings of a broken 5’3.5 “man”

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen, 5'7 zoomer, joao and 3 others
Ethnics need to realize this. The sooner ethnics stop breeding and go extinct the sooner they can spawn as white in the next life.
They’re trying to outbreed the whites so the only thing left is ethnics

• +1
Reactions: SunShine Senpai
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Ricky212
White people (or any culture except niggers, really) at their peak were never having even 1% of how much sex they have rn

This nigga is literally bragging about having his culture destroyed by jews. Its over. @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Acne Victim, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Inceldom is a western phenomenon

Most Muslims and East Asians are volcel in their own countries

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Deleted member 28541 and BrahminBoss
They’re trying to outbreed the whites so the only thing left is ethnics
Ethnics will get roasted by the sun going supernova eventually. They are too dumb for anything else beside eating banana and mud hut dwelling.

Only whites are capable of doing interstellar travel, I believe. Best chance for survival of this species is whites staying pure and not getting mongrelized by shitskins.

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
@ascension can you already refer him to a local therapist? Looks like he's about to snap.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Acne Victim, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others

they lose their virginity the earliest in the entire world, and have the most sex partners, and the most raw sex cos free birth control

while ethnics are virgins until 30 waiting to get married to have sex. and even then its dead bedroom cos its a forced marriage. they only have 1 sex partner their entire life. and have to have a baby straight away cos cant afford birth control

meanwhile all i see are whores getting their cherrues popped by roadmen bbcs and ethnics. whydo you turn a blind eye and refuse to recognise jews are desecrating the country

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and OGJBSLAYER
White people (or any culture except niggers, really) at their peak were never having even 1% of how much sex they have rn

This nigga is literally bragging about having his culture destroyed by jews. Its over. @BrahminBoss
whats destroyed about losing my virginity at 15 and having 400+ raw cooms in a slim white jb on birth control

its called paradise

you will never experience that as a shitskin. your lives are miserable. virgins until 30 to marry a girl who doesnt like u and get dead bedroom

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and Deleted member 40739
Inceldom is a western phenomenon

Most Muslims and East Asians are volcel in their own countries
fantasy fair tale to cope brown boi

brown men are INCELS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40739
fantasy fair tale to cope brown boi

brown men are INCELS
Have you been to any Muslim country ?

They genuinely don't give a fuck about sex b4 marriage. Only the degens engage in this behavior

There is nothing wrong with waiting till marriage and fucking 1-4 wives

It's the perfect traditional lifestyle the Jews have destroyed in the West...

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 28541 and gribsufer1
Ethnics will get roasted by the sun going supernova eventually. They are too dumb for anything else beside eating banana and mud hut dwelling.

Only whites are capable of doing interstellar travel, I believe. Best chance for survival of this species is whites staying pure and not getting mongrelized by shitskins.
Bro then how to become white any cults?

Also the number 0 was invented buy disguesting curry medieval teir scientist

They genuinely don't give a fuck about sex b4 marriage. Only the degens engage in this behavior

Just ignore this gnome. He can't be argued with. God has a plan for him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, JohnDoe, gribsufer1 and 1 other person

lmao u dont have sex until ur 30. that is not a perfect lifestyle

oh and the multiple wives cope

u know that isnt reality? men dont have multiple wives there. and they only can do it when its ltierally betabuxxing a single mom with kids and loose vagina lol

more proof you are all INCEL CUCKOLDS

Last edited:

imagine people like brahminboss
F5966AA0 EEAF 491C 841C A51FC444AF91

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Here's a bump lil bro. What do you think of these threads that OP keeps making btw. I personally find them to be hilarious and I always give a cage react and engage with them. Its like reading Op's personal diary. Hahaha

@St.TikTokcel @OGJBSLAYER @gribsufer1 @BrahminBoss @Acne Victim @Guerrilla @Kamui

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 26859, Acne Victim and 1 other person
Here's a bump lil bro. What do you think of these threads that OP keeps making btw. I personally find them to be hilarious and I always give a cage react and engage with them. Its like reading Op's personal diary. Hahaha

@St.TikTokcel @OGJBSLAYER @gribsufer1 @BrahminBoss @Acne Victim @Guerrilla @Kamui
Bipolar chappo

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, OGJBSLAYER, Acne Victim and 1 other person
legit, non whiteness is associated with cuckoldry throughout all of human history

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

OP represents the aryan race at an astounding height of 5'3

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and Jason Voorhees
Bipolar chappo
Genetic Error

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and Jason Voorhees

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Jason Voorhees

actually scandinavians lose their virginity earlier than uk & us

I just laugh tbh lol

You are a bitter hateful little manlet and your life will never get better until you change.

OP represents the aryan race at an astounding height of 5'3
Mfw i found out he's not even 5'4 but actually 5'3.5.
I think OP is funny ngl. I trolled all his threads and started reposting them as if I was him and he has me on ignore now. Brootal
Anyone who calls him out for being an angry little manlet gets ignored. That's okay we'll keep trolling him.

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim