Just lol at this thread having the same amount of replies as views

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3163 and Introvertednarc
Voting for my boi @Hashtaggolu

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 3163
i knew this fucking forum full of currys and people I bullied would be biased

but i thought they would be honest at least
Dont worry you mog him clearly to the moon he looks like a child and you also size mog him also being turk you will be favored by alot of women imo plus turkish women look so beatiful

Young Newone would be ethnichad with shorter philtrum tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Sikkunt23
JFL at you for thinking Newone mogs.
I did it for jokes lol . Newone appeal mogs tho cuz pheno to be real . I did a tinder experiment with hash and he got utter shit results with a fresh number

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I did it for jokes lol . Newone appeal mogs tho cuz pheno to be real . I did a tinder experiment with hash and he got utter shit results with a fresh number
giga frame and good eye area tbh

Feature and PSL wise it's @Hashtaggolu who mogs.

Newone has a heavy philtrum failo ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Feature and PSL wise it's @Hashtaggolu who mogs.

Newone has a heavy philtrum failo ngl.
Yes I voted for Hash, and I made fun of his philtrum, but Newone still looks above average, particularly with a stubble/beard. I do not see Hash slaying in the west to the same extent as Newone, but Hash definitely has potential.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, SubhumanCurrycel and john2
I'm surprised a curry won an inter-ethnic mogbattle considering the sentiments towards curries here

I'm surprised a curry won an inter-ethnic mogbattle considering the sentiments towards curries here
I am unpopular user

And think about all the indians who voted for him

I am unpopular user

And think about all the indians who voted for him
I counted the votes, 1/5 of Hash's votes were Indians and 1/6 of your votes were Turks. He still would've one if no Indians voted.

I counted the votes, 1/5 of Hash's votes were Indians and 1/6 of your votes were Turks. He still would've one if no Indians voted.
He has easily 10 curry voters

And easily 5-10 other people who don't like me and stuff, people I insulted and stuff

But I agree, he would have won nonetheless.

But this mogbattle are meaningless in my opinion.

I destroyed dagullas. And he mogs both hashtag and James Howlett appeal wise.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
He has easily 10 curry voters

And easily 5-10 other people who don't like me and stuff, people I insulted and stuff

But I agree, he would have won nonetheless.

But this mogbattle are meaningless in my opinion.

I destroyed dagullas. And he mogs both hashtag and James Howlett appeal wise.
Yes agreed, but mogbattles are realy a psl thing as opposed to irl. Imo pslwise it is Hash>JamesHowlett>You>DaGullas. Irl it’s probably the exact reverse though.

Yes agreed, but mogbattles are realy a psl thing as opposed to irl. Imo pslwise it is Hash>JamesHowlett>You>DaGullas. Irl it’s probably the exact reverse though.
For me irl appeal matters more than psl

Hash has wide ipd, bug eyes, shit skin colour

He is 5psl to 5,5psl if am generous

And I don't see James slaying with his caveman pheno and his weird cheeks

Dagullas is Manlet, but on same height he would outclass us all

My pheno is also bad, but better than James and hash
My face is more soft than James, we looks pretty similar though, but I don't have his caveman failos

For me irl appeal matters more than psl

Hash has wide ipd, bug eyes, shit skin colour

He is 5psl to 5,5psl if am generous

And I don't see James slaying with his caveman pheno and his weird cheeks

Dagullas is Manlet, but on same height he would outclass us all

My pheno is also bad, but better than James and hash
My face is more soft than James, we looks pretty similar though, but I don't have his caveman failos
Jameshowlett has a strong lower third which is more important irl than eye area. He’s pretty nt and according to him he gets decent attention from white women as well. His low-iq, dom look has appeal to >25 women tbh. Your pheno is similar to his bar his skin which is couple of shades darker. Hash has a gay alien look suitable to modelling but not real life so I agree with you there 100%.

prime newone mogs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
Jameshowlett has a strong lower third which is more important irl than eye area. He’s pretty nt and according to him he gets decent attention from white women as well. His low-iq, dom look has appeal to >25 women tbh. Your pheno is similar to his bar his skin which is couple of shades darker. Hash has a gay alien look suitable to modelling but not real life so I agree with you there 100%.
James never claimed to do good with young girls

He said some roastie over 30 give him compliments if I am Correct

This thread is full cope, sorry but hash is a bug eyed curry with 0 smv in the west meanwhile newone can slay some good girls in germany, these mogbattle are always just 20 pages war threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
James never claimed to do good with young girls

He said some roastie over 30 give him compliments if I am Correct
Can’t remember exactly but it corroborates what I said by about home appealing to >25

JFL AT @Newone GOOK GIRL PROPORTIONS THE GUYS TORSO IS LONGER THAN HIS FUCKING LEGS

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
@JizzFarmer @Newone Just came across this so thought I’d clear some stuff up lol

I have more IRL appeal than online appeal, I think this is because of pheno and also eyes>jaw in pics but jaw>eyes IRL. Also IRL I can act NT, have a british accent and don’t have any of the classic Indian stereotype failos.

Age isn’t really much of a factor, like for example I went out yesterday and quite easily got a white girl’s number who was 19, I’m literally texting her now lol

@JizzFarmer @Newone Just came across this so thought I’d clear some stuff up lol

I have more IRL appeal than online appeal, I think this is because of pheno and also eyes>jaw in pics but jaw>eyes IRL. Also IRL I can act NT, have a british accent and don’t have any of the classic Indian stereotype failos.

Age isn’t really much of a factor, like for example I went out yesterday and quite easily got a white girl’s number who was 19, I’m literally texting her now lol
Yeah that's what I said, you're nt and have a good lower third which is more important irl than eye area.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Yeah that's what I said, you're nt and have a good lower third which is more important irl than eye area.
I mainly wanted to clear up the age/race thing. Obviously I’d appeal more to ethnics and 25+ but ive still pulled a lot of young white girls.

• +1
In one side,mogger tyler maher look alike ethnic high t scholar bully @Newone with his giga frame,
View attachment 563765View attachment 563768View attachment 563770View attachment 563772

In other side,deppressive terachad michael jackson look alike oneitiscel mentalcel chadpreeet @Hashtaggolu ,

View attachment 563778View attachment 563781View attachment 563782View attachment 563783View attachment 563784View attachment 563785
@Sikkunt23 @Introvertednarc @Chadeep @aestheticallypleasin @NordicIranian @Patrick Baitman @sytyl @Ocelot @Simone Nobili @Mathafack

@Hashtaggolu is a god in india.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
I mainly wanted to clear up the age/race thing. Obviously I’d appeal more to ethnics and 25+ but ive still pulled a lot of young white girls.
You have weird cheeks man, that's a Indian failo
You have weird cheeks
That's an indian failo

And I don't see you slaying more than the average ethnic tbh

You have weird cheeks
That's an indian failo

And I don't see you slaying more than the average ethnic tbh
Lol never heard my cheeks being a failo, what do you mean?

You can think that if you want but others here think I’m gl. Also I have much more appeal IRL vs online.

• +1
A God who never had in girlfriend in India

And gets ignored by ugly rat looking girls
How do you know he gets ignored? I’m sure he’d have success with girls in India.

He's a mentalcel lol. He talks about it all the time.
I know he’s a mentalcel, but Newone said he gets “ignored”. That implies that Hash makes a move but they ignore him. I’m a mentalcel but that means I don’t even make a move (unless I’m drunk and feeling good about myself like this weekend lol)

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and JizzFarmer
I know he’s a mentalcel, but Newone said he gets “ignored”. That implies that Hash makes a move but they ignore him. I’m a mentalcel but that means I don’t even make a move (unless I’m drunk and feeling good about myself like this weekend lol)
he said he never had an girlfriend and stuff

when i was 18 i had over 5 girls coming to me theirselfs while being "mentalcel" too

and you are gl, but not gl enough to matter in the west

you are normie in the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
he said he never had an girlfriend and stuff

when i was 18 i had over 5 girls coming to me theirselfs while being "mentalcel" too

and you are gl, but not gl enough to matter in the west

you are normie in the west
Fair enough

I’d say I’m high tier normie tbh

also in the west?

you mog 4psl white guys smv wise?
Well I live in the west so yeah. Whenever I’m around ethnic girls I’m treated like chad.

Ive literally pulled white girls after they’ve rejected white normies in front of my eyes

Well I live in the west so yeah. Whenever I’m around ethnic girls I’m treated like chad.

Ive literally pulled white girls after they’ve rejected white normies in front of my eyes
you look like this guy

and he has shit smv, like you
Abduuu white girl

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t