Ethnic girls in UK are all so whitewashed

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

they always dye their hair brown or blonde, forget about their chinese name and make up a fake cringe english one like "Ivy", bleach their skin usually or at least avoid sunmaxx and edit photos to be whiter, and often fraud features to look white

i noticed the asian girls who come here try EXTRA hard to be white skinned. cos they wanna fit in here and think thats attractive here. but in reality their natural tan is preferred

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, try2beme, sportsmogger and 4 others

View attachment 2547497

they always dye their hair brown or blonde, forget about their chinese name and make up a fake cringe english one like "Ivy", bleach their skin usually or at least avoid sunmaxx and edit photos to be whiter, and often fraud features to look white
"Ivy"
"Queenie"
"Genevieve"
"Betty"
"Gladys"
"Brenda"
"Ethel"
"Vivian"
"Donna"
"Cynthia"
"Bertha"
"Bonnie"
"Cindy"
"Fifi"
"Flossie"
"Celia"
"Gladys"
"Jenny"
"Diana"

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, bloomercel, Zonar and 7 others
Eww, thats no good way to be white

View attachment 2547497

Case study sample: 1
@khvirgin

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
females that dye their hair blonde always hate blond men the most for some reason. for them blond hair is the most feminine therefore they get mad and envy at blond men because they like darktriad scarface archetype men more and its frustrating for them to see men who don’t benefit from having blonde hair, while they themselves do not naturally have it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, horizontallytall and Deleted member 26859
"Ivy"
"Queenie"
"Genevieve"
"Betty"
"Gladys"
"Brenda"
"Ethel"
"Vivian"
"Donna"
"Cynthia"
"Bertha"
"Bonnie"
"Cindy"
"Fifi"
"Flossie"
"Celia"
"Gladys"
"Jenny"
"Diana"
omg yea lol why do they pick those granny names.

i know an "ivy"' real name was haifeng
and a "jenny", real name was cho-won

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, bloomercel, TheAbyssinian and 4 others

View attachment 2547497

i noticed the asian girls who come here try EXTRA hard to be white skinned. cos they wanna fit in here and think thats attractive here. but in reality their natural tan is preferred
International East Asian female student names starter pack

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 26859
omg yea lol why do they pick those granny names.

i know an "ivy"' real name was haifeng
and a "jenny", real name was cho-won
Any time I hear a millennial/zoomer woman with an old granny name, 90% of the time she's from Asia, 10% of the time African

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 26859
Any time I hear a millennial/zoomer woman with an old granny name, 90% of the time she's from Asia, 10% of the time African
legit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
legit tbh
Compare the Atlantic (white, black and Hispanic people)

with the Pacific (the English names just scream Asian international student)

• Hmm...
Reactions: EdouardManlet
females that dye their hair blonde always hate blond men the most for some reason. for them blond hair is the most feminine therefore they get mad and envy at blond men because they like darktriad scarface archetype men more and its frustrating for them to see men who don’t benefit from having blonde hair, while they themselves do not naturally have it.
i dont think thats true tbh. ive met many girls who dyed their hair blonde who specifically dated me cos im blonde

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
and you still get no play and suck dick and fuck horrid gooks..jfl

kys manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and St.TikTokcel
SQUISHY SQUISHY mogs
[IMG alt="Xangsane"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/14/14226.jpg?1699203087[/IMG]

Xangsane

I stuffed my PSL 5.5 face in Jova's hurricussy
Joined Jun 11, 2021
Posts103,912Reputation87,922Points149

• JFL
  • JFL
The divergence of which Western names are popular among East Asians compared to Whites is really interesting.
Thoughts on the divergence and style?

Atlantic English names: mostly white and Afro-Caribbean/African-American
Pacific English names: mostly Asian international students/residents

"Ivy"
"Queenie"
"Genevieve"
"Betty"
"Gladys"
"Brenda"
"Ethel"
"Vivian"
"Donna"
"Cynthia"
"Bertha"
"Bonnie"
"Cindy"
"Fifi"
"Flossie"
"Celia"
"Gladys"
"Jenny"
"Diana"
They go names that are shared between their own culture, religion that ties to western norms

• +1
They go names that are shared between their own culture, religion that ties to western norms
no these are mainly northeast asians.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav

View attachment 2547497

are you telling me when someone moves to another coutnry with diferrent standards and different cutlure, they adapt to those to those standarts and culture? No fucking shit you retard.

• JFL

View attachment 2547497

are u chink or something, why are u so mad

• +1

View attachment 2547497

Asian people worship white people as much as Indians most other races don't care

"Ivy"
"Queenie"
"Genevieve"
"Betty"
"Gladys"
"Brenda"
"Ethel"
"Vivian"
"Donna"
"Cynthia"
"Bertha"
"Bonnie"
"Cindy"
"Fifi"
"Flossie"
"Celia"
"Gladys"
"Jenny"
"Diana"
Omelia, Petie, Thelma, Olive, Winnie, Ruby, Kate, Ivy, Hester, Flossie, Hope, Dinah ... Cynthia, Bonnie, Gladys, Ingrid, Lulu, Myrtle, Maggie, Daisy, Hannah

View attachment 2547497

All whites should be slaughtered like pigs

Why? Which ones mog harder?
WHy? Why why why?

Because someone may use the names to name a hurricane.

I DONT KNOW XANGSANE I DONT FUCKING KNOW

• JFL

View attachment 2547497

all them except black gals

WHy? Why why why?

Because someone may use the names to name a hurricane.

I DONT KNOW XANGSANE I DONT FUCKING KNOW
what hurricane?
THEY'RE NOT HURRICANES!

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel

View attachment 2547497

No the fuck they arent 🤣🤣🤣

It depends entirely on your demographic and where you live

Girls (of any race including white) who live in council estates and shit will be roadmen washed bando babys, which refer to as “grey tings” whilst girls of any race who live in rich and affluent areas will be completely whitewashed, but its still very nuanced.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Xangsane
are you telling me when someone moves to another coutnry with diferrent standards and different cutlure, they adapt to those to those standarts and culture? No fucking shit you retard.
yeah i would adapt but i wouldnt change my entire name and physical appearance to look like them. its cucked and cringe

IN toronto all girls and guys emulate that hood culture that come froms jamaicans and malis

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and thereallegend
are you getting tired of them?

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
"Eugene"
"Winston"
"Kenneth"
"Kevin"
"Calvin"
"Octave"
"Norbert"
"Otis"
lol there is this Asian gay incel on discord whose real name is Kevin

• JFL
I mean, as they should they are all fucking ugly.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme