My Observations in Central London

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
So yesterday I was in Central London and as usual there is no place like it. As much as the rest of the UK and London is filled with subhumans and manlets, Central London is a complete anomaly, or sort of.

Observation 1: Central London is Heightmogger Central

6'3-6'7 were not uncommon in Central London. I saw people of that height range very regularly. So many people had such long legs. I am 6 feet myself, with anterior pelvic tilt and other postural issues, let's say I'm 5'11 with those, and I was wearing shoes that didn't have any special height boosting effects, let's say 0.8 inches added to my height plus my long hair it brings me to 6 feet. I would say I heightmogged around 40% of men and 80% of women. Most of the men I heightmogged were ethnics and/or old people, though there were many tall old men, often English white. Most people were either Chelsea boots, or boots of some sorts, or trainers with big soles, like af1s. Some of the women wore big heels/boots it was laughable. Many girls were my height or very slightly below, let's say 0.5-1 inch. I had this girl who I would say was 6'2-6'3 but she was wearing humongous heels, i would hazard a guess of her being 5'10 without them. Many similar occurrences with most people. Heightfrauding was so prevalent. I would say average height for a male in Central London is 6'0, so many men are above that height but there's a lot of fraud. What worries me is seeing what Central Amsterdam is like.

Observation 2: Height > Face

I saw so many mtns who were tall (above 6'2) with mtb gfs. Even some tall ltns with ltb-mtb gfs. I saw htns here and there, but a tall htn is very rare, and the 2 that I saw stood out a lot, which has made me realise how being htn, tall and lean is such a rare combination that if it makes u stand out in Central London, then bound to make I stand out a lot more in other places. I only saw 3 chadlites and 0 chads surprisingly. Similar with girls. Most people were ltbs-mtbs, a few htbs here and there, like 5 stacylites and 0 stacies. Central London isn't a chad/stacy territory that people make it out to be, but height was definitely the biggest factor.

Observation 3: Pheno was very important

The tallest people were mostly white with some black or white passing asians and other ethnic. The best looking people were mostly white, some black or white passing ethnic. Same for both men and women. I'm a deathnik who looks like he came from the jungles of India so I felt like a subhuman being phenomogged by the WASPs. I saw that most girls were with someone of those 4 aforementioned phenos. I saw so many indians, deathnik sandcels, asians and Latinos who were alone and were ltns and subhumans. Tall with good pheno (especially white/WASP) was clearly the biggest factor in securing a mtb girl.

Observation 4: White and Asian girls were the best looking, blacks and Curries were the worst

I saw so many subhuman and ltb black and curry girls, but most young Asian and white girls were mtbs-htbs, and all had boyfriends who were white or a white passing ethnic

Observation 5: Looking/Being High Class or Rich is very important

You could tell who was from other parts of the UK or a foreigner based on how high class/rich they looked. The biggest moggers had the high class look, white button up shirts, beige polos, brown overcoats, linen trousers, brown Chelsea boots etc mostly white and white passing ethnics and some blacks, and they were almost always the best looking and tallest, and some of the other moggers had the high quality streetwear/sportswear look with designer clothes, expensive tracksuits etc and were mostly black, with some white and white passing ethnics. Its basically the old money and new money looks that had the most attraction, however trying to do this as a poor not tall sub mtn will have u be mocked. Wealth and socioeconomic status was clearly something quite important not just for attractive but also for respect and being taken seriously.

Observation 6: Overall, Height, Pheno and Wealth matters the most

Just my conclusion

Final Words

I've seen similar patterns In other city centres like Manchester but London is definitely the most brutal. Truly felt like a whole other world, with those at the bottom of the hierarchy not even being human whereas those at the top being God's favourites.

Inb4 dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Looks234, AlexBrown84 and 9 others
They wear insoles

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • +1
one race riot(muh class bruv) away from resembling mogadishu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mid, DisgustingKunt, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
Joking but I noticed people Are different heights different days
I’m thinking about wearing insoles as i’m not 6’4
At 6 feet exact with shoes on as I mentioned in the thread I heightmogged 40% of men mostly old men and ethnics, white zoomers are tall nowadays and heightfraud as well. I hate this myth that "real 6 feet is very tall bro 15% in the world bro!" Because it depends who u r comparing it to

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and horizontallytall
Went for a job interview for a finance job in London and the other candidates were all 6’3 chadlites+

Then on the tube every stop had some random moggers come on I was about to blow my head off

London is truly brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, fuxkdakikez, atlantean and 3 others
This is what I tell people all the time. Thankfully Whitechapel is like 2-4 stops away and you can easily mog 5'4 curries over there. Mostly older gen. The younger ones are taller for sure.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Napoleon1800
So yesterday I was in Central London and as usual there is no place like it. As much as the rest of the UK and London is filled with subhumans and manlets, Central London is a complete anomaly, or sort of.

6'3-6'7 were not uncommon in Central London. I saw people of that height range very regularly. So many people had such long legs. I am 6 feet myself, with anterior pelvic tilt and other postural issues, let's say I'm 5'11 with those, and I was wearing shoes that didn't have any special height boosting effects, let's say 0.8 inches added to my height plus my long hair it brings me to 6 feet. I would say I heightmogged around 40% of men and 80% of women. Most of the men I heightmogged were ethnics and/or old people, though there were many tall old men, often English white. Most people were either Chelsea boots, or boots of some sorts, or trainers with big soles, like af1s. Some of the women wore big heels/boots it was laughable. Many girls were my height or very slightly below, let's say 0.5-1 inch. I had this girl who I would say was 6'2-6'3 but she was wearing humongous heels, i would hazard a guess of her being 5'10 without them. Many similar occurrences with most people. Heightfrauding was so prevalent. I would say average height for a male in Central London is 6'0, so many men are above that height but there's a lot of fraud. What worries me is seeing what Central Amsterdam is like.

I saw so many mtns who were tall (above 6'2) with mtb gfs. Even some tall ltns with ltb-mtb gfs. I saw htns here and there, but a tall htn is very rare, and the 2 that I saw stood out a lot, which has made me realise how being htn, tall and lean is such a rare combination that if it makes u stand out in Central London, then bound to make I stand out a lot more in other places. I only saw 3 chadlites and 0 chads surprisingly. Similar with girls. Most people were ltbs-mtbs, a few htbs here and there, like 5 stacylites and 0 stacies. Central London isn't a chad/stacy territory that people make it out to be, but height was definitely the biggest factor.

The tallest people were mostly white with some black or white passing asians and other ethnic. The best looking people were mostly white, some black or white passing ethnic. Same for both men and women. I'm a deathnik who looks like he came from the jungles of India so I felt like a subhuman being phenomogged by the WASPs. I saw that most girls were with someone of those 4 aforementioned phenos. I saw so many indians, deathnik sandcels, asians and Latinos who were alone and were ltns and subhumans. Tall with good pheno (especially white/WASP) was clearly the biggest factor in securing a mtb girl.

Observation 4: White and Asian girls were the best looking, blacks and Curries were the worst

I saw so many subhuman and ltb black and curry girls, but most young Asian and white girls were mtbs-htbs, and all had boyfriends who were white or a white passing ethnic

You could tell who was from other parts of the UK or a foreigner based on how high class/rich they looked. The biggest moggers had the high class look, white button up shirts, beige polos, brown overcoats, linen trousers, brown Chelsea boots etc mostly white and white passing ethnics and some blacks, and they were almost always the best looking and tallest, and some of the other moggers had the high quality streetwear/sportswear look with designer clothes, expensive tracksuits etc and were mostly black, with some white and white passing ethnics. Its basically the old money and new money looks that had the most attraction, however trying to do this as a poor not tall sub mtn will have u be mocked. Wealth and socioeconomic status was clearly something quite important not just for attractive but also for respect and being taken seriously.

Just my conclusion

Final Words

I've seen similar patterns In other city centres like Manchester but London is definitely the most brutal. Truly felt like a whole other world, with those at the bottom of the hierarchy not even being human whereas those at the top being God's favourites.

Inb4 dnrd
Detroit mogs London

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, mid and Napoleon1800
This is what I tell people all the time. Thankfully Whitechapel is like 2-4 stops away and you can easily mog 5'4 curries over there. Mostly older gen. The younger ones are taller for sure.
Never been to whitechapel, next time I go to London I'll go to it

Went for a job interview for a finance job in London and the other candidates were all 6’3 chadlites+

Then on the tube every stop had some random moggers come on I was about to blow my head off

London is truly brutal
Working in finance must be brutal

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister, horizontallytall and Napoleon1800

Just my conclusion

Final Words

Inb4 dnrd
Asian girl: “look at my ethnic boyfriend!”

-is a white passing ethnic-

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Napoleon1800
Asian girl: “look at my ethnic boyfriend!”

-is a white passing ethnic-
Yh actual ethnics besides blacks were short/ugly/subhumans

Yh actual ethnics besides blacks were short/ugly/subhumans
Why do east Asian girls say they have ethnic boyfriends then date only white passing ethnics?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, TsarTsar444 and Napoleon1800

Just my conclusion

Final Words

Inb4 dnrd
How do you know they were white passing ethnic

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Idk what central ur on
Im 6’2 6’3 with some shoes and heightmog everyone

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Napoleon1800 and fuxkdakikez
Idk what central ur on
im 5’8 and i heightmog bengali majority areas

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, horizontallytall and try2beme
Working in finance must be brutal
It is everyone is cut throat and I’m just trying to break into it while being at uni so competition is insane with these tryhards. The only advantage I kind of have is I’m less of a robot personality wise than these guys but sometimes it doesn’t matter if they look the part more

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, try2beme and Napoleon1800
Idk what central ur on
Like around trafalgar Square, Leicester Square, London Eye, the tourist heavy areas ml

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
@Xangsane because I looked at them and were conflicted whether they were white or ethnic because they didn't look Anglo, many of them looked med, so they could've been from like Turkey, lebanon etc possibly

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane because I looked at them and were conflicted whether they were white or ethnic because they didn't look Anglo, many of them looked med, so they could've been from like Turkey, lebanon etc possibly
I gotcha.
Funny how some squishy foids would say “this is my ethnic bf” and it’s a white passing ethnic jfl

• +1

Just my conclusion

Final Words

Inb4 dnrd
are you actually 6 feet barefoot height aerosol can unfrauded or a larper who’s actually 5’10.5

• +1
are you actually 6 feet barefoot height aerosol can unfrauded or a larper who’s actually 5’10.5
I'm 6 feet barefoot with correct posture but I have bad posture so I'm like 5'11

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and goatedjordan23
I'm 6 feet barefoot with correct posture but I have bad posture so I'm like 5'11
Life fuel tbh 179cm cel & always wearing chunky shoes 1.5inch. When I go I’ll be fine? MTN fashionmaxxed black

• +1
how would u rate the face of the avg guy?

Why do east Asian girls say they have ethnic boyfriends then date only white passing ethnics?
they dont "date" the hu-white HTN+ they only fuck them......and the "boyfriends" r some subhuman ethnic with money to betabuxx them
should be pretty standard in anglo or germanic cucked soy-cieties tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and NumbThePain
they dont "date" the hu-white HTN+ they only fuck them......and the "boyfriends" r some subhuman ethnic with money to betabuxx them
should be pretty standard in anglo or germanic cucked soy-cieties tbh
Did you even see my recent thread

• Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Xangsane
At 6 feet exact with shoes on as I mentioned in the thread I heightmogged 40% of men mostly old men and ethnics, white zoomers are tall nowadays and heightfraud as well. I hate this myth that "real 6 feet is very tall bro 15% in the world bro!" Because it depends who u r comparing it to
no your take on the heightpill is actually PERFECT, for the west generally

• +1

London is truly brutal
In my experience people in finance are average height