Feel bad for Anglo brits

D

Deleted member 48839

Iron
Could not believe my eyes when I went notts and saw every white girl (some ugly but most a good 7/8) in proximity with an ethnic💀 I’m from London and thought that only existed here but going to my friends uni in Nottingham and another in Leicester completely opened my eyes. I would lose my shit if different ethnic groups came to my country and fucked all my women.

What is it with girls in the UK and ethnic men?

Leicester has the least white ppl of anywhere in the UK and Nottingham is also full of ethnics

Leicester has the least white ppl of anywhere in the UK and Nottingham is also full of ethnics
Notts is majority white with a 72% population of them. Leicester on the other hand I agree, somehow whites aren’t the majority there anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Notts is majority white with a 72% population of them. Leicester on the other hand I agree, somehow whites aren’t the majority there anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48839
Could not believe my eyes when I went notts and saw every white girl (some ugly but most a good 7/8) in proximity with an ethnic💀 I’m from London and thought that only existed here but going to my friends uni in Nottingham and another in Leicester completely opened my eyes. I would lose my shit if different ethnic groups came to my country and fucked all my women.

white men have turned into pussies who wank to premier league games

white men have turned into pussies who wank to premier league games
Ngl most anglos I come across reek of high estrogen. I invited a friend to a party, he talked to a girl for the entire duration of the party and made zero moves. He slept in her bed and did NOTHING💀 we called him gay the next morning

Anglos are cucks, serves them right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48839