Ethnic: Medium sides vs Fade

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
If you’re ethnic/Indian looking, never get medium sides.

As a Punjabi living in England; I get hardly no attention with medium sides as it makes me look super ethnic.

But with a fade it’s like a night and day difference in terms of attention.

Anyone know why this is? I’m guessing that it makes me look more western, NT and striking?

Zayn is perfect example:

Dirty ethnic:

4D4E8E20 273F 4304 A6B5 70467B9E2218

JB slayer:

534D6DB6 A0E4 4F10 BCC0 3DF34D0F9C20

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, BigBoy and Titbot
Shit thread

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Baller1, Barbarossa_, Kill_Jew and 2 others
Shit thread
It’s the truth, most ethnic slayers have fades for a reason. Even Zayn looks ethnic with medium sides and looks much better with fade.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTGymcel, BigBoy and loromate
without pics this thread is useless. also i am punjabi too. are you islamic also?

without pics this thread is useless. also i am punjabi too. are you islamic also?
Gonna update OP with pics. Nah, fam are Sikh but I’m atheist

are u balding??

Gonna update OP with pics. Nah, fam are Sikh but I’m atheist
ah okay. there are very few sikhs where i live although they mostly operate very small internet cafes kek

If you’re ethnic/Indian looking, never get medium sides.

As a Punjabi living in England; I get hardly no attention with medium sides as it makes me look super ethnic.

But with a fade it’s like a night and day difference in terms of attention.

Anyone know why this is? I’m guessing that it makes me look more western, NT and striking?
Fuck fades, get 1 on the sides and trim the top somewhat short

run afro game
run afro game

Last edited:
So undercut? At least it’s not medium sides lol
I'm Punjabi in England too and I've never gotten a fade so this is life fuel for me. How tall are you and what is your skin colour like?

I'm Punjabi in England too and I've never gotten a fade so this is life fuel for me. How tall are you and what is your skin colour like?
I’m 5’11” without shoes and skin is relatively light as I’m North Indian

I’m 5’11” without shoes and skin is relatively light as I’m North Indian
Where in England are you from? I think fades on light skinned people like us looks good but probably looks like shit if you're even somewhat dark

• +1
Reactions: Rift
Where in England are you from? I think fades on light skinned people like us looks good but probably looks like shit if you're even somewhat dark
Probably true

Cambridgeshire

Im ethnic with medium sides cuz it makes my face look wider fraud

Im ethnic with medium sides cuz it makes my face look wider fraud
Get a low fade but keep corners horizontally voluminous for facial width.

Killer combo

Get a low fade but keep corners horizontally voluminous for facial width.

Killer combo
Nigga what does this mean? Now isn't the time to show off your education

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
good thread. i always noticed this but i could never put it into words.

but a skin fade looks whack on ugly ppl. it also makes one look like a fuckboy.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Deleted member 1973 and IndianJock
Nigga what does this mean? Now isn't the time to show off your education
It’s not hard to understand; low fade around temple level but keep hair above it longer which sticks outwards and makes head look wider
good thread. i always noticed this but i could never put it into words.

but a skin fade looks whack on ugly ppl. it also makes one look like a fuckboy.
Tbf, outside of celebs/models, fuckboys get the most pussy. It’s literally why they’re called fuckboys

It’s not hard to understand; low fade around temple level but keep hair above it longer which sticks outwards and makes head look wider

Tbf, outside of celebs/models, fuckboys get the most pussy. It’s literally why they’re called fuckboys
Dude fuckboys are literally faggots, they do anything and everything for a girl's pussy, the only thing is that they're good looking enough to actually get it, (Edit: unlike cucks.)

Maybe ethnics need the aesthetic haircut to somehow minimize their failo, idk how. This theory doesn't sound legit, there's plenty of ethnics, myself included, who can't run short sides, sometimes it's because of a person's ears, other times it simply still leaves them ethnic looking, if you want to prescribe your theory to only indians then go ahead, but i don't think it is consistent with all other ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and BigBoy
Dude fuckboys are literally faggots, they do anything and everything for a girl's pussy, the only thing is that they're good looking enough to actually get it, (Edit: unlike cucks.)

Maybe ethnics need the aesthetic haircut to somehow minimize their failo, idk how. This theory doesn't sound legit, there's plenty of ethnics, myself included, who can't run short sides, sometimes it's because of a person's ears, other times it simply still leaves them ethnic looking, if you want to prescribe your theory to only indians then go ahead, but i don't think it is consistent with all other ethnics.
mexicans look more mexican with skin fade ngl

I’m guessing that it makes me look more western, NT and striking?
Image result for cope gif

JFL COPE! That's not the reason!

It's because it's trendy and stylish,

that's why the attention you receive was night and day.
there's plenty of ethnics, myself included, who can't run short sides, sometimes it's because of a person's ears, other times it simply still leaves them ethnic looking

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
best cut I got was 5 on the sides, got complements daily

Zayn Malik looks way better in the first pic

Acting like a fuckboy isn’t good, but looking like one is.

I agree, this applies mainly to Indians. Medium sides make them look much more ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
`burnnn in hell
What’s the chance you chose the correct god out of thousands? Or in-fact the correct version of Christianity out of hundreds?