ethnic supremacy is cope

Mio

Mio

Master
tldr: ethnic supremacy is cope for inkwells with nothing else to brag about

imagine being a supremacist for a race that doesn't even give two shits about you

let's start off with the white supremacist for example. they rot on /pol/ talking about TND and 1488 while the average white normie male is watching the NBA, hyped for lebron to drop 40 in tonight's game. they can name you every nigger rapper in the spotify top 100. becky is scrolling thru her tiktok fyp filled with prettyboy kpop changs. if u told them about how the white race is superior and how they need to stop racemixing they'd look at u like the gross subhuman you are before proceeding to blast drake's new album.

don't even get me started on black or hindu supremacists :lul::lul::lul::lul:

u can't name more than 5 openly htn+ supremacists of any given ethnicity. most of them are coping sub 6s who would've been thrown out for being outcasts had their race won. hitler allegedly had klinefelters :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, chosen-one, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 11 others
Cope @RichardSpencel Is chadlite

Screenshot 20231023 204626

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, try2beme, GnosticDemiurge and 2 others

imagine being a supremacist for a race that doesn't even give two shits about you

let's start off with the white supremacist for example. they rot on /pol/ talking about TND and 1488 while the average white normie male is watching the NBA, hyped for lebron to drop 40 in tonight's game. they can name you every nigger rapper in the spotify top 100. becky is scrolling thru her tiktok fyp filled with prettyboy kpop changs. if u told them about how the white race is superior and how they need to stop racemixing they'd look at u like the gross subhuman you are.

u can't name more than 5 openly htn+ supremacists of any given ethnicity. most of them are coping sub 6s who would've been thrown out for being outcasts had their race won. hitler allegedly had klinefelters :lul:
Cope @RichardSpencel Is chadlite

Reminded me of this kek

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, GnosticDemiurge, normie_joe and 6 others
I am only a BBC supremacist

BBC supremacist ≠ black supremacist

• Woah
Reactions: Mio
Damn. Guess we gotta open up the borders and let ourselves be replaced by shitskins then.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, Patient A, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Damn. Guess we gotta open up the borders and let ourselves be replaced by shitskins then.
ethnic nationalism =/= ethnic supremacy

ethnic nationalism =/= ethnic supremacy
If you take the literal definition of ethnic supremacy I would agree, but to 99% of people, if you think White people have the right to remain the majority in their own nations then you're a 'White supremacist'.

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, PointOfNoReturn and Mio

let's start off with the white supremacist for example. they rot on /pol/ talking about TND and 1488 while the average white normie male is watching the NBA, hyped for lebron to drop 40 in tonight's game. they can name you every nigger rapper in the spotify top 100. becky is scrolling thru her tiktok fyp filled with prettyboy kpop changs. if u told them about how the white race is superior and how they need to stop racemixing they'd look at u like the gross subhuman you are before proceeding to blast drake's new album.

Chad is its own race

• +1
Reactions: Mio
It's not a cope it's just on hold. Wanna go just 100 years back?

If you take the literal definition of ethnic supremacy I would agree, but to 99% of people, if you think White people have the right to remain the majority in their own nations then you're a 'White supremacist'.
leftards think that anything that isn't bending over for black shemale jewish muslims is white surpremacist patriarchy

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
2008 Jared Taylor

• Love it
Reactions: Shycel

let's start off with the white supremacist for example. they rot on /pol/ talking about TND and 1488 while the average white normie male is watching the NBA, hyped for lebron to drop 40 in tonight's game. they can name you every nigger rapper in the spotify top 100. becky is scrolling thru her tiktok fyp filled with prettyboy kpop changs. if u told them about how the white race is superior and how they need to stop racemixing they'd look at u like the gross subhuman you are.

Sure if they are retarded white leftists or opportunistic ethnics lol that’s just water.

Most people with common sense don’t believe that

all evidence points to European superiority man (except maybe for Slavs) . Inb4 some faggot says I’m self hating for pointing out a simple fact JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 21345
What nations? Surely not the USA, where you people ain't even from.

What nations? Surely not the USA, where you people ain't even from.
USA is a White nation from right of conquest. You know, how the control of almost every piece of land was transferred throughout history.

Native Americans have the right to try to prevent themselves from becoming a minority, but so do Whites.

ethnic excellence comes from acknowledge and willingness to take over

willingness to be the villian to white brahs that think they is the hero

a ethnic in the west can stay in a ethnic social circle or utilize they american freedom to go to white majority area and conquer white women via seduction

if her bf / husband is white then she is single theory

USA is a White nation from right of conquest. You know, how the control of almost every piece of land was transferred throughout history.

Native Americans have the right to try to prevent themselves from becoming a minority, but so do Whites.
Is the right of conquest legal?

Few states or legal scholars today recognize the right of conquest. Instead, there is a wide consensus that war is not an appropriate means by which to advance political and territorial claims that come at the expense of other societies.

D320919D C732 48D1 9549 E540BFD008A0

BBC is an essential goods

i can smell a chink through my phone

u can't name more than 5 openly htn+ supremacists of any given ethnicity. most of them are coping sub 6s who would've been thrown out for being outcasts had their race won. hitler allegedly had klinefel

• +1
Reactions: Osman2793