The vast majority of race transitioners are apparently white and ethnic foids trying to become SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

Looked it up and most sources tell me that whites and Asians are closer genetically than either of them are to blacks. Cagefuel that you gaslit me into having to look that up to cross check.
I’m just having a laugh jfl yes of course it’s obvious

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
On my way to get a mongoloid skull.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

I'm honestly slightly disappointed that this community is nothing but a bunch of schizos listening to subliminals, with that being the sole entry point it's hard to tell who's serious and who's trolling. I was hoping for more race transformation cagefuel.

View attachment 2413306
Imagine going from White guy to Asian voluntarily.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and WanderingBurro

SOURCE: INCELS.IS​

Inside the online world of people who think they can change their race

Practitioners of “race change to another,” or RCTA, purport to be able to manifest physical changes in their appearance and even their genetics to truly become a different race.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com

Quoted from @WorthlessSlavicShit:

Just Be Asian for women confirmed, non-noodles on suicide watch subliminals, noodles fog too hard and the only chance other foids have is to assimilate themselves.

Absolutely over for the incel race transitioners tbh, r/racetransition and other such communities had like 20-30 curries trying to be Med/Latino apiece at their peak, meanwhile there's hundreds of thousands/millions of teen white and ethnic girls listening to subliminals hoping to become East Asians.

Least self-hating and foreigner-worshipping Slavic foid:feelsugh:.

OK, Egyptians are also self-hating:feelsugh:.

Holy shit, really? I had no idea.

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

Narratives clashing lmao:feelskek::feelskek:.

This tranny unironically sounds exactly like TERFs when talking about trannies lmao.

Nope, that's just regular white guilt.

Imagine thinking that the teen girls watching this stuff care about any of this shit:lul::lul::lul::lul:.

You don't say:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

:feelshaha::feelskek:.
In Brazil this is popular, translate this

jews faggots once again with their rat schemes

schizophrenia, ADHD, and rotting

SOURCE: INCELS.IS​

Inside the online world of people who think they can change their race

Practitioners of “race change to another,” or RCTA, purport to be able to manifest physical changes in their appearance and even their genetics to truly become a different race.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com

Quoted from @WorthlessSlavicShit:

Just Be Asian for women confirmed, non-noodles on suicide watch subliminals, noodles fog too hard and the only chance other foids have is to assimilate themselves.

Absolutely over for the incel race transitioners tbh, r/racetransition and other such communities had like 20-30 curries trying to be Med/Latino apiece at their peak, meanwhile there's hundreds of thousands/millions of teen white and ethnic girls listening to subliminals hoping to become East Asians.

Least self-hating and foreigner-worshipping Slavic foid:feelsugh:.

OK, Egyptians are also self-hating:feelsugh:.

Holy shit, really? I had no idea.

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

Narratives clashing lmao:feelskek::feelskek:.

This tranny unironically sounds exactly like TERFs when talking about trannies lmao.

Nope, that's just regular white guilt.

Imagine thinking that the teen girls watching this stuff care about any of this shit:lul::lul::lul::lul:.

You don't say:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

:feelshaha::feelskek:.
who cares about 14 yr old girl drama