Race is entirely a social construct.

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched

If race is entirely a social construct then identifying a person to be of a particular race is entirely random and is purely a game of chance.

There are potentially an infinite racial categories just like gender and sexuality because they are entirely constructs.

And you can create your own one!

Wait... If race is a construct then why do you accept yourself as Black? I'm a ride this affirmation action bitch till I...

If race is a construct then how can I identify a White person accurately 99% of the time? Isn't there an emergent, coherent and consistent pattern at play here? Shhh... Stop identifying patterns!

Shows a picture of an East Asian, that person can equally be considered as White as what is purportedly an actual "White" person. Shows a picture of a Negroid person, that person can equally be considered as White, as what purportedly an actual "White" person. Because: race is entirely a social construct, merely artificial designated labels imposed on individuals with no concrete, identifiable basis to reality. Not an actual feature of biology.

Calling someone to be a White person or a Black person is just completely a name game like "tag! You're it!". A White person is as much "White" as he is a "candle stick" person or a "salamander" person. They are not White because there is such thing as a "White" race in reality.

I, a supposed Indian, am "White", you a supposed "White" person, are Indian. I am you. You are me. We are one. We are none. We don't exist. We are a self-conceived projection of ourselves. A name-thought form created from our minds, pure mental constructs. So fuck you! And fuck me!

Wait, wait, wait, wait, if races are social constructs then how do genetic tests group populations into clusters and identify accurately the genetic profile of a person into a discernable group? Shhh... Race is social construct remember? We're all mixed anyways. Wait, huh? How can we even be mixed if race doesn't even exist? How can a variation of a category exist, if the category is null and void in the first place?

Hey you fucking Nigger!

If I called you a slur and you got offended that means you are an idiot because: "race is entirely a social construct" that has no basis in reality, it's a make belief game. I could easily have called you an "apple sauerkraut" and you could have chosen whether or not you want to be offended.

Let's try that again. Hey you fucking Nigger!

"I never get offended because: race is entirely a social construct. I am whatever race only thereupon by accepting whatever race anyone else assigns me to. Which, as anyone knows, is only in the mind of that person who assigns me to that particular race."

Race is phantasmagorical.

Since race doesn't actually exist and has no biological validity. You cannot sexualize or fetishize any "particular race of women". Because: "race is entirely a construct."

Points to a fat, Black, woman: "damn, that's a beautiful Aryan White woman". *Looks at you in the eyes* do we have a problem? Can't you see that she is a beautiful White woman? Excuse me? What you don't agree with me that she's a "White" woman? Do you have an idea of what an actual "White" woman is supposed to particularly look like? You know racial traits are unidentifiable because they are non-existent, right? Because: race is entirely a social construct.

Institutionalized White supremacy doesn't even actually exist because race doesn't even actually exist to begin exist. It is not an emergent property of the universe. White supremacy and racism exists the moment you stop accepting the designation of being of a particular race. Infact you can even reverse White racism by being prejudiced towards so-called "White people" and be dominant in the racial-social heirarchy anytime you want to. Because as easily as the "White" person acquires a dominant and priviledged status, you can too!
There is no inherent special supowerpower that "White" people.

Because you can be of any given race, at any point of time. It's a superfluous, fluctuating, intangible, concept that exists only in people's minds.

"Was that a Black person being suffocated by a White cop?" Shit I don't know. What race is he supposed to be? You tell me. He might have been Black, he might have been Asian, he might have been Hispanic, he might have even been White. He could have been anything. How am I supposed to tell? They say that he's Black. But I can't even tell. What person is supposed to even belong to what race? How do you even know?😏

When you identify yourself as being a particular race: you are binding yourself to a visceral idea of someone entirely other than you to their own baseless conjured conception of you. It's like them casting spells on you. The spell only works as much as you accept it and allow it to. And ceases the very moment you snap out it.

So don't you see how ridiculous racial designations are?

The person who accepted being called a slur was the biggest fool on the planet.

You got tricked into accepting something that you actually aren't even. "Hahaha! A nigger? What is that even supposed to mean? How am I supposed to be offended by something entirely fictitious? What are you even talking about? Takevyour meds schizo! What are you seeing that I don't?"

You can't hurt me! Race doesn't even exist.

*Stands at the edge of a building.* You can't hurt me. Gravity doesn't even exist.

There is no such thing as "Black pride" because a "Black" race doesn't even exist to begin with.

Speaking of which Judaism and Jewishness doesn't even exist. Because religion, like race, is entirely a social construct. Why separate divide yourself from me, Rabbi Goldberg Shekelstein? By exclusively restricting yourself into a self-designated category? The only way to end this madness is by stop celebrating Hanukkah. End racism now. Also known as, something-that-entirely-doesn't-exist-ism.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PMF1, poopoohead, Heinrich Schmidt and 7 others
@pneumocystosis

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Hey you fucking Nigger!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kroenenmaxx, stunna, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others

If race is entirely a social construct then identifying a person to be of a particular race is entirely random and is purely a game of chance.

There are an infinite racial categories just like gender and sexuality because they are entirely constructs.

Wait... If race is a construct then why do you accept yourself as Black? I'm a ride this affirmation action bitch till I...

If race is a construct then how can I identify a White person accurately 99% of the time? Isn't there an emergent, coherent and consistent pattern at play here? Shhh... Stop identifying patterns!

Shows a picture of an East Asian, that person can equally be considered as White as what is purportedly an actual "White" person. Shows a picture of a Negroid person, that person can equally be considered as White, as what purportedly an actual "White" person. Because: race is entirely a social construct, merely artificial designated labels imposed on individuals with no concrete, identifiable basis to reality. Not an actual feature of biology.

Calling someone to be a White person or a Black person is just completely a name game like "tag! You're it!". A White person is as much "White" as he is a "candle stick" person or a "salamander" person. They are not White because there is such thing as a "White" race in reality.

I, a supposed Indian, am "White", you a supposed "White" person, are Indian. I am you. You are me. We are one. We are none. We don't exist. We are a self-conceived projection of ourselves. A name-thought form created from our minds, pure mental constructs. So fuck you! And fuck me!

Wait, wait, wait, wait, if races are social constructs then how do genetic tests group populations into clusters and identify accurately the genetic profile of a person into a discernable group? Shhh... Race is social construct remember? We're all mixed anyways. Wait, huh? How can we even be mixed if race doesn't even exist? How can a variation of a category exist, if the category is null and void in the first place?

Hey you fucking Nigger!

If I called you a slur and you got offended that means you are an idiot because: "race is entirely a social construct" that has no basis in reality, it's a make belief game. I could easily have called you an "apple sauerkraut" and you could have chosen whether or not you want to be offended.

"I never get offended because: race is entirely a social construct. I am whatever race only thereupon by accepting whatever race anyone else assigns me to. Which, as anyone knows, is only in the mind of that person who assigns me to that particular race."

Since race doesn't actually exist and has no biological validity. You cannot sexualize or fetishize any "particular race of women". Because: "race is entirely a construct."

Points to a fat, Black, woman: "damn, that's a beautiful Aryan White woman". *Looks at you in the eyes* do we have a problem? Can't you see that she is a beautiful White woman? Excuse me? What you don't agree with me that she's a "White" woman? Do you have an idea of what an actual "White" woman is supposed to particularly look like? You know racial traits are unidentifiable because they are non-existent, right? Because: race is entirely a social construct.

Institutionalized White supremacy doesn't even actually exist because race doesn't even actually exist to begin exist. It is not an emergent property of the universe. White supremacy and racism exists the moment you stop accepting the designation of being of a particular race. Infact you can even reverse White racism by being prejudiced towards so-called "White people" and be dominant in the racial-social heirarchy anytime you want to. Because as easily as the "White" person acquires a dominant and priviledged status, you can too!

Because you can be of any given race, at any point of time. It's a superfluous, fluctuating, intangible, concept that exists only in people's minds.

"Was that a Black person being suffocated by a White cop?" Shit I don't know. What race is he supposed to be? You tell me. He might have been Black, he might have been Asian, he might have been Hispanic, he might have even been White. He could have been anything. How am I supposed to tell? They say that he's Black. But I can't even tell. What person is supposed to even belong to what race? How do you even know?😏

When you identify yourself as being a particular race: you are binding yourself to a visceral idea of someone entirely other than you to their own baseless conjured conception of you. It's like them casting spells on you. The spell only works as much as you accept it and allow it to. And ceases the very moment you snap out it.

You got tricked into accepting something that you actually aren't even. "Hahaha! A nigger? What is that even supposed to mean? How am I supposed to be offended by something entirely fictitious? What are you even talking about? Takevyour meds schizo! What are you seeing that I don't?"

*Stands at the edge of a building.* You can't hurt me. Gravity doesn't even exist.

There is no such thing as "Black pride" because a "Black" race doesn't even exist to begin with.

Speaking of which Judaism and Jewishness doesn't even exist. Because religion, like race, is entirely a social construct. Why separate divide yourself from me, Rabbi Goldberg Shekelstein? By exclusively restricting yourself into a self-designated category? The only way to end this madness is by stop celebrating Hanukkah. End racism now. Also known as, something-that-entirely-doesn't-exist-ism.

dnrd nigger cope

• +1
Reactions: stunna and 9cel
213b19592d9de8b63fcedc9c6c23c3ff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stunna, pig_face, poopoohead and 8 others
not one word but yea

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Did not watch the video, did not read that academic essay that you wrote.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84

There are potentially an infinite racial categories just like gender and sexuality because they are entirely constructs.

Hey you fucking Nigger!

I hate that woman's voice, i want to punch the shit out of the btich narrating this video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Weed and pneumocystosis
these stupid gender and race wars funded, fueled, and mediatised by ******** have made you waste 2 hours of your life writing this thread rather than accomplishing your goals.

don't fall for this.

you are smarter than this. use your time and energy wisely.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52404, st.hamudi but 6‘5, sportsmogger and 3 others
not one word but yea

I am not "Indian". *waves fingers in front of my face in a mysterious way and starts moonwalking into the corner*

I am not "homo sapiens", I am not a"mammal", I am not a "carbon based organism", I am not "composed of molecules on a microscopic level", I am "not composed of quarks", I am not "made of vibrating strings". *starts making contorted hand gestures* bwahahaha...

dnrd you shit-eating pajeet

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I identify as a rock troll

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
these stupid gender and race wars funded, fueled, and mediatised by ******** have made you waste 2 hours of your life writing this thread rather than accomplishing your goals.

don't fall for this.

I'm gonna make a comedy skit video and post it on YouTube.

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis

don't fall for this.

You are a Mathematician and I am a Physicist. You are delve into the realm of the abstract. I operate with the physical world. We are not the same. We are built different. *starts crying over partial differential equations used in Physics*

There is literaly a big difference between how the brain work (even brain signals), bones and more between asians,africans,europeans

A big difference

There is literaly a big difference between how the brain work (even brain signals), bones and more between asians,africans,europeans

A big difference

Motherfucker, did you even read my essay? Or did it fly right over your head?
I essentially concur with you.

You are a Mathematician and I am a Physicist. You are delve into the realm of the abstract. I operate with the physical world. We are not the same. We are built different. *starts crying over partial differential equations used in Physics*

You're a low iq pajeet. You worship cows in your slum

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52404

Hey you fucking Nigger!

dnrd

Hey you fucking Nigger!

🤓

Indeed,I am white in Brazil but Black in the USA

• Ugh..

Hey you fucking Nigger!

shut the fuck up and get mogged. pussy

Hey you fucking Nigger!

It's funny to see Jews who have a lower IQ than me who are found in Social Sciences/Liberal Arts department try to brainwash me, a Physicist.

It's like a child trying to convince me of its bullshit story. "I didn't eat those cookies! I promise! Cookies are too sweet. I don't like the sweets".

Hey you fucking Nigger!

This is their agenda. If you deny that a race doesn't even exist in reality and is merely a baseless concept then you can strip people of their racial identification.

Hey you fucking Nigger!

I thought stand up comedy was a Zionist enterprise? Supposed to be high IQ?

You suck at that too?

It's funny to see Jews who have a lower IQ than me who are found in Social Sciences/Liberal Arts department try to brainwash me, a Physicist.

It's like a child trying to convince me of its bullshit story. "I didn't eat those cookies! I promise! Cookies are too sweet. I don't like the sweets".

Why does this stupid Zionist whore keep coming out of nowhere?

"Liberal Arts college" Barnard College

Hey you fucking Nigger!

not a single molecule. cope nigger

Why does this stupid Zionist whore keep coming out of nowhere?

"Liberal Arts college" Barnard College

Bitch is right until she finally starts talking about "feudalism, tribalism, Social Sciences" at the end.

Physicists will call you out on politics and propaganda, they have zero tolerance for bullshit.

Bitch is right until she finally starts talking about "feudalism, tribalism, Social Sciences" at the end.

Physicists will call you out on politics and propaganda, they have zero tolerance for bullshit.

I want to see her dare talk about "Social Sciences" in a room full of Physicists.

That would be fucking hilarious.:feelskek:

Go on... Make my day.:aheago::feelsohh:

the "it's a muh social construct" argument is just leftoid excuse to be inconsistent in their logic and justify the many contradictions their slow wit brains come up with

the "it's a muh social construct" argument is just leftoid excuse to be inconsistent in their logic and justify the many contradictions their slow wit brains come up with

If my male heterosexuality is a "social construct" why do I have personal and original dreams of sticking my cock inside women? Why do I develop my own tastes of masculine aesthetics? Why is it a part of my own identity?

If my male heterosexuality is a "social construct" why do I have personal and original dreams of sticking my cock inside women? Why do I develop my own tastes of masculine aesthetics? Why is it a part of my own identity?

It's a construct in the sense that it depends on the right conditions to develop and reveal itself. It's not fixed in the sense that it can refine and evolve. But it's not a construct in the sense that you can easily discard or ignore it's definition of your life choices and actions. It's a natural preference and inclination. A permanent tendency you are helpless to.

Boys who are exclusively attracted to little girls rarely ever become exclusively homosexual if they have a healthy social life.

It's like all other things in your physical nature. It requires conducive factors in the environment. But I suppose a Thinker type could try to mould himself to his own ideas of what it means to be Masculine through Analysis and Idealization.

My penis is constructing itself when it gets rock hard to women in vulnerable sexual positions.