Ethnic takeover in the Netherlands.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz

bunch of nigger riots in the netherlands yesterday. Eritrean 'refugees'.
They 'flee' their war-torn nigger countries, just so they can destroy civilization here too.

Reminder that none of these niggers ever worked, ever will work, (they have avg nigger IQ of 70 in eritrea) and will cost the wageslave taxpayer MILLIONS over their lifetimes.

JFL at paying taxes in a cucked nation like this.

I was right to never work full-time in this ethnic shithole country. Only way to stop the system is refusing to participate.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, Mewton, aleksander and 26 others

bunch of nigger riots in the hague yesterday. Eritrean 'refugees'.
They 'flee' their war-torn nigger countries, just so they can destroy civilization here too.

Reminder that none of these niggers ever worked, ever will work, (they have avg nigger IQ of 70 in eritrea) and will cost the wageslave taxpayer MILLIONS over their lifetimes.

I was right to never work full-time in this ethnic shithole country. Only way to stop the system is refusing to participate.

you are based for not working full time. i also live in a shithole being taken over by braindead niggers (the UK) and i have never worked. never even had a part time job. i am going to avoid working forever because why should i work when some 55 iq bingo bongo spastic black retard from the jungle gets to NEET here

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and MoggerGaston
The elite are spreading subhuman ethnics to all the white countries

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kevin Logan, aleksander, Luffymaxxing and 5 others
Our smv mogs in the netherlands

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, sportsmogger, datboijj and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, datboijj, Deleted member 30037 and 2 others
Just deport these animals holy fuck at the tolerance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, aleksander, RichardSpencel and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, RichardSpencel, Debetro and 4 others
Just deport these animals holy fuck at the tolerance
that would go against 'Geneva/EU human rights conventions' bullshit.

JFL at how cucked governments are.
We need a new Hitler first to take control, with enough power to go against the EU and global capitalist domination.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, sportsmogger and kanderior
Eritrean 'refugees'.
169cm is average height for an Eritrean.

I'd fucking riot too if I was being brutally height mogged everyday in Netherlands.

You can even get the women out in riot gear to manhandle these guys.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, RichardSpencel, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
that would go against 'Geneva/EU human rights conventions' bullshit.

JFL at how cucked governments are.
We need a new Hitler first to take control, with enough power to go against the EU and global capitalist domination.
You do realize all governments are infiltrated with globalist agents

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, MoggerGaston and kanderior
I remember being at the Hague a few years ago walking around the city center, and you had these small groups of MENA guys distributed all over the area just loitering and standing around, listening to music, smoking etc. One small gang here, another small gang a few meters ahead, but everywhere. I felt like I was in an occupied country and they were soldiers keeping watch.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, BigBoy3000, datboijj and 3 others
169cm is average height for an Eritrean.

I'd fucking riot too if I was being brutally height mogged everyday in Netherlands.

You can even get the women out in riot gear to manhandle these guys.
they are subhumans who will never be able to compete in this country.

they should go back to their ethnic shitholes where they stand a chance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Debetro, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and autistic_tendencies
I remember being at the Hague a few years ago walking around the city center, and you had these small groups of MENA guys distributed all over the area just loitering and standing around, listening to music, smoking etc. One small gang here, another small gang a few meters ahead, but everywhere. I felt like I was in an occupied country and they were soldiers keeping watch.
all of them need to be forcefully deported

same situation in italy too, and people still voting left😂

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
probably because white people are demanding a lot and dont want to work any job
they need 70IQ niggers who will own nothing and will be happy

whites have self-respect, niggers were born to be slaves

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, RichardSpencel, Debetro and 2 others

niggers werent born for modern society

• +1
Reactions: Gonza and MoggerGaston

hahahahah ewaja

Yeah basically ethnics are more submissive to the system

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Yeah basically ethnics are more submissive to the system
But they have already enslaved the whities long time ago, that's how they are able to replace them now. So what are they even accomplishing?

To easily control a low IQ society
You are on an incel forum sucking on handsome male models dicks. You are already being controlled.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
It's good for the economy . I support Islamisation of europe

It literally benefits every side

But they have already enslaved the whities long time ago, that's how they are able to replace them now. So what are they even accomplishing?
C24269D3 5198 46C0 A107 33E657FCDC6B

• Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado
What's wrong with being a jew? Look how many Jews are Nobel prize laureates, famous actors, politicians and musicians.
imperialists who seek to destroy or enslave any non-jew

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
imperialists who seek to destroy or enslave any non-jew
No? You have all the freedoms to live, get education and a job. Raise a family etc. You are not discriminated

the ones not going extinct are the ones with the highest IQ lets leave it at that

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 27066 and datboijj
yes, but new hitler will be anti ethnic instead of anti slav
Consider returning to your homeland where ethnic immigration is heavily restricted.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
  • WTF
Reactions: 0kami123
Next Hitler can't come soon enough.
Pls Bhai let me move to the Netherlands and become a neet, I'm tired of working for Biden

@Gengar already told me I could pass as a syrian refugee

Shit like this makes me happy that my home country will never have any of these globohomo problems.

Step 1: Finances rival factions in a foreign country while sanctioning and destroying their economy. Puts them in power

Step 2: Extract all possible resources from them like when France had 70% of their electrical energy come from Niger while only 10% of the native Niger population had access to electricity.

Step 3: Opens the gates to migrants who are tired of living in such situation because his population can accept robbing their energy and sanctioning their economy or using their kids and mothers as factories to make their clothes as modern day slaves since eyes that don't see heart that doesn't feel, but can't accept seeing them being shot in the sea by their own forces because they still have a sense of morality and decency.

Step 4: Using these migrants to enhance your economy by doing the jobs no one wants to do

Step 5: Migrants still are considered poor and perceive themselves as socioeconomically inferior apart from being grown up in war torn/poverty torn countries without an education, so they resort to crime and other matters. However they are also considered wealthy everytime they return to their countries for vacation so they start enhancing capitalism, consumerism, materialism and individualism so that the elites can start also profitting from it.

Step 6: Blame all on the migrants. Make natives and migrants clash with eachother and pass the guilt to the migrant population and their culture. "Look at them, they are animals"

Step 7: Creates laws that surpress privacy and enhance vigilancy towards the entire population with the justification that these migrants and crime need to be controlled. Using these laws to monitor everyone as closely as possible and enhance any attitude you want to be pushed them whenever you want.

End line: Elites win, humble hardworking population whether migrants or natives lose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
You are on an incel forum sucking on handsome male models dicks. You are already being controlled.
Not an incel forum + I’m not an incel

Unlucky

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066

Kanker zwarten

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Step 1: Finances rival factions in a foreign country while sanctioning and destroying their economy. Puts them in power

Step 2: Extract all possible resources from them like when France had 70% of their electrical energy come from Niger while only 10% of the native Niger population had access to electricity.

Step 3: Opens the gates to migrants who are tired of living in such situation because his population can accept robbing their energy and sanctioning their economy or using their kids and mothers as factories to make their clothes as modern day slaves since eyes that don't see heart that doesn't feel, but can't accept seeing them being shot in the sea by their own forces because they still have a sense of morality and decency.

Step 4: Using these migrants to enhance your economy by doing the jobs no one wants to do

Step 5: Migrants still are considered poor and perceive themselves as socioeconomically inferior apart from being grown up in war torn/poverty torn countries without an education, so they resort to crime and other matters. However they are also considered wealthy everytime they return to their countries for vacation so they start enhancing capitalism, consumerism, materialism and individualism so that the elites can start also profitting from it.

Step 6: Blame all on the migrants. Make natives and migrants clash with eachother and pass the guilt to the migrant population and their culture. "Look at them, they are animals"

Step 7: Creates laws that surpress privacy and enhance vigilancy towards the entire population with the justification that these migrants and crime need to be controlled. Using these laws to monitor everyone as closely as possible and enhance any attitude you want to be pushed them whenever you want.

End line: Elites win, humble hardworking population whether migrants or natives lose.
Facts

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator

Should've stopped here.

shoot the boats

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Also it's very difficult to take the argument of "Yeah they are low class but at least they live better than in their native country. They should be grateful". It's way easier said than done.

Imagine you are a father waking up at 5 in the morning to work everyday and still you are not able to pay for your son a haircut every month while you send him to a school full of mid class people which are also your neighbours who can afford it. You can't afford to buy him decent sneakers and clothes for sports class while everyone has cool nikes and adidas, etc, while he asks you everyday for them, you can't even pay school books for him everytime he needs them or afford buying him decent school material, you can't pay him school trips with his classmates and all because you have to pay rent, bills, etc. You wouldn't feel as a man, or at least you would feel like you are dishonored. I've seen it happen a lot when i was in europe.

This migration problem in the west will never be fixed until westerners realize this and until certain migrants also realize how dumb and stupid they look when they go around stealing and whatnot.

Imagine you are a father waking up at 5 in the morning to work everyday and still you are not able to pay for your son a haircut every month while you send him to a school full of mid class people which are also your neighbours who can afford it. You can't afford to buy him decent sneakers and clothes for sports class while everyone has cool nikes and adidas, etc, while he asks you everyday for them, you can't even pay school books for him everytime he needs them or afford buying him decent school material, you can't pay him school trips with his classmates and all because you have to pay rent, bills, etc. You wouldn't feel as a man, or at least you would feel like you are dishonored. I've seen it happen a lot when i was in europe.
You realize that A LOT of white native people also live like that right?
you think only ethnics are low-class in the Netherlands? That there's no poverty among white people?

difference is whites don't chimp-out, rape, loot, steal. (as much)

These people should've never been allowed to come here, and those that already came should be made to leave.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and JL~