Ethnic takeover in the Netherlands.

You realize that A LOT of white native people also live like that right?
you think only ethnics are low-class in the Netherlands? That there's no poverty among white people?

difference is whites don't chimp-out, rape, loot, steal. (as much)
Lots of white people i knew in europe were selling drugs, stealing, etc. Just watch news of any southern european country and see how everyday they detain some small white drug cartel or a mid-big white drug trafficker. It's a daily occurrence.

Gypsies also live like that in southern europe and they also have reputation for drugs selling, stealing, etc. And they have been living in those countries for several generations.

Only reason it happens more to ethnics and black is because they are heavily overrepresented in the poorest layers of the society.
These people should've never been allowed to come here, and those that already came should be made to leave.
Whatever man. You made up your mind and anything i say becomes irrelevant.

France shouldn't have brought tens of thousands of algerians after WW2 to reconstruct their country, while at the same time they were making Algeria unlivable because the same day they were celebrating victory for WW2 they massacred 30.000 algerians, for example. Maybe some powers shouldn't have sent Lybia to the stone age just because Hillary Clinton wanted it. Maybe new generation europeans should like working 10 hours a day under the scorching sun picking up olives instead and having at least 2 children per family instead of sitting 6 hours a day in an office while playing candy crush.

It's a game that's being played by many sides and all have them have their share of the guilt and victimhood. I'm a realist, i can't have the undecency and be a lowlife who dedicates his existence to point fingers to a poor man who crossed the sea by swimming while risking his life to send food to his parents and sisters, or to a honest mid class westerner who wants a decent future also for himself and his family, and act as if i'm the good and moral party in all of this.

The solution is to sent them Back to africa

SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT CLEAER, REFUGEES ARE WELCOME THERE.