Even Chatgpt's 'woke' AI is more open-minded than most real humans

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I don't feel like I can ever be honest about anything when interacting with people in discord or whatever forum I use because almost nobody seems to have the stomach for an honest discussion about fucking anything. Everything turns into a script where you try and make sure that nobody is offended/has their feelings hurt/etc basically you just tell them what they want to hear.

Chatgpt doesn't do this.

Yes its biased on certain topics, but it doesn't have a giant knee-jerk against all disagreements nor will it start retarded flamewars over some bullshit. It will simply argue its case rationally and often give solid arguments. 99% of humans can't do this.

I can talk to Chatgpt about nearly every topic I can think about (besides literal jew conspiracies/incel crap) and it will give intelligent and thought-provoking responses whilst staying polite. You can even customize its mannerisms in case you think the default is too formal.

Yes, it will give PC and bluepilled responses to certain topics but it's nowhere near the douchebag that most humans are. I've unironically had a better experience with this chatbot than I have interacting with real humans on nearly every forum.

"Muh AI will never replicate real human interaction. :soy:"

lol good.:feelskek:

The fact that AI is making humans useless in the workplace is pathetic enough, but the real cheery on top of the shit cake is that it's actually better at socializing as well. Just fucking lol.

I can't fucking wait until AI becomes advanced enough that I can just create my own virtual buddies to hang out with so that I never have to interact with normie dipshits ever again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: robtical, Joe Rogancel, jingodelutscher and 3 others
I can't fucking wait until AI becomes advanced enough that I can just create my own virtual buddies to hang out with so that I never have to interact with normie dipshits ever again.
tell me youre an incel without telling me youre an incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Meganut, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
I don't feel like I can ever be honest about anything when interacting with people in discord or whatever forum I use because almost nobody seems to have the stomach for an honest discussion about fucking anything. Everything turns into a script where you try and make sure that nobody is offended/has their feelings hurt/etc basically you just tell them what they want to hear.

Chatgpt doesn't do this.

Yes its biased on certain topics, but it doesn't have a giant knee-jerk against all disagreements nor will it start retarded flamewars over some bullshit. It will simply argue its case rationally and often give solid arguments. 99% of humans can't do this.

I can talk to Chatgpt about nearly every topic I can think about (besides literal jew conspiracies/incel crap) and it will give intelligent and thought-provoking responses whilst staying polite. You can even customize its mannerisms in case you think the default is too formal.

Yes, it will give PC and bluepilled responses to certain topics but it's nowhere near the douchebag that most humans are. I've unironically had a better experience with this chatbot than I have interacting with real humans on nearly every forum.

"Muh AI will never replicate real human interaction. :soy:"

lol good.:feelskek:

The fact that AI is making humans useless in the workplace is pathetic enough, but the real cheery on top of the shit cake is that it's actually better at socializing as well. Just fucking lol.

The world will be Bladerunner, men's loneliness will be solved, but it will take a while... Too late to enjoy a world without 1ton of feminist propaganda, too soon to enjoy advanced AI.

The world will be Bladerunner, men's loneliness will be solved, but it will take a while... Too late to enjoy a world without 1ton of feminist propaganda, too soon to enjoy advanced AI.

AI sex robots with girlfriend package = Bye bye OnlySimps.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and John Cracovizk
Talking with chatgpt about thouth provoking topics is worth more than 30 hours of speaking with some normgoid about some bullshit when he tries to intimidate and dominate you if you disagree with that deranged ape. AI shows how pathetic and overrated humans are

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Ryldoo IS COPING, Joe Rogancel and 2 others
Op can you hear the irony in your post or are you full schizo now?
Anyways keep mogging

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
Still way too @disillusioned

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Not suprising when you know avg iq is low and is emotional person.