Even if I knew a girl was interested in me I'd never ask her out

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I'm far too high inhib. I'll never do it I don't have it in me. I can be low inhib in different situations but not when it comes to women. I never experienced teen or young adult love. It's totally over.

This fucking scene ruined me as a child!!! Fucking Rinoa Heartily!! 😡 Conditioned me to think some staceylite foid is out there willing to sweep me off my feet!!

Squall is such an mentalcel cunt. If only I was blackpilled and realised it was coz he's chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, socialcel, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
extremely relatable.

interest from women scares me

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and SecularIslamist
real, doesnt even have a fix tbh

even when knowing a girl wants to sleep with me im still high inhib as much, suifuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, SecularIslamist and socialcel
stop fapping

real, doesnt even have a fix tbh

even when knowing a girl wants to sleep with me im still high inhib as much, suifuel tbh
The only fix is a girl approaches you and comes onto you. I wouldn't have a problem reciprocating - I have before. But foids almost never make the first move.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
I'm far too high inhib. I'll never do it I don't have it in me. I can be low inhib in different situations but not when it comes to women. I never experienced teen or young adult love. It's totally over.

This fucking scene ruined me as a child!!! Fucking Rinoa Heartily!! 😡 Conditioned me to think some staceylite foid is out there willing to sweep me off my feet!!

Squall is such an mentalcel cunt. If only I was blackpilled and realised it was coz he's chad.

me too i actually have 2 but im aint asking them out only if they ask first im sigma edger

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Same, I've had foids message me on hinge and I can't even reply on there

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj