Even if you are 7/7 PSL; smelling bad makes you subhuman.

willsoooomasculine

willsoooomasculine

BAN BLUEPILL TEENS!
thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, wishIwasSalludon, butterworld and 5 others
idk my body dont smell anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Jeww
I avoid getting close to people bc I smell like a fish market and I have no idea why, I shower everyday.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, vermillioncorefan, liberiangrimreaper and 4 others
I avoid getting close to people bc I smell like a fish market and I have no idea why, I shower everyday.
Is your dick clean? It might be your dick that's smelling no joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, vermillioncorefan, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
When Chad smells it’s pheromones

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Then it just smells like someone sprayed a rotten fish with perfume
You have to be trolling :lul:What deodorant do you use and how many times do you swipe it on your armpits?

Twice per day
And what deodorant do you use? You might have to start using lemons for your armpits. Or better choice; antiperspirant, it blocks sweat glands and some have good scents just in case

Cope, girls won't care if chad smells like shit, good looks trumps absolutely everything (kindergarten-tier blackpill knowledge).

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Thats why I use tactical soap. No, but seriously literally everyone has heard of shower. Youre not breaking Any new ground here. Its like bluepillers advice worked and incels would ascend because They just didn't brush their teeth.

Cope, girls won't care if chad smells like shit, good looks trumps absolutely everything (kindergarten-tier blackpill knowledge).
you fucking retarded permavirgin girls got 500 chads to choose from you smell like horseshit ur out, hygiene is the most basic thing

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
you fucking retarded permavirgin girls got 500 chads to choose from you smell like horseshit ur out
Cope, firstly chads are way too rare for that to be true and secondly top percentile looks negates easily most non-looks related failos when it comes to attraction (except maybe extreme lack of NTness), you are genuinely bluepilled if you think that most girls would reject a legitimate chad due to him having a bad body odor.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
Cope, firstly chads are way too rare for that to be true and secondly top percentile looks negates easily most non-looks related failos when it comes to attraction (except maybe extreme lack of NTness), you are genuinely bluepilled if you think that most girls would reject a chad due to him having a bad body odor.
not a letter kill urself