even if you do ascend

케이제이

케이제이

to find true happiness
will you have kids? if so, how will you prevent your kids from being potential genetic dead end as well? if not, then are you just going to live in purpose of chasing pleasure? if so then why specifically from women, at that point why not just pick up habits like gambling, alcohol, smoking, video games + ?

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, InnerVoid and hiwasuwor
@Amnesia and other good looking forum users, what are your perspectives on the point of life? is it all worth it?

Imagine willingly bringing innocent children into this collapsing and wicked world

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and 케이제이
I still might, albeit only if I can get a smart enough girl and get embryo selection done on them, if not then no

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
Imagine willingly bringing innocent children into this collapsing and wicked world
Or make them a chad by making them mew (it works at that age), straight posture and give them a loooot of raw milk and put them into sports

Or make them a chad by making them mew (it works at that age), straight posture and give them a loooot of raw milk and put them into sports
You think being Chad will protect you from this shit life?

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
will you have kids? if so, how will you prevent your kids from being potential genetic dead end as well? if not, then are you just going to live in purpose of chasing pleasure? if so then why specifically from women, at that point why not just pick up habits like gambling, alcohol, smoking, video games + ?
by only creating daughters. I am a MT-Normie with non masculine facial traits and an undeveloped jaw line. If I had a daughter, she would be gourgeous; however, if I had a son, he would be ER tier.

• +1
by only creating daughters. I am a MT-Normie with non masculine facial traits and an undevloped jaw line. If I had a daughter, she would be gourgeous; however, if I had a son, he would be ER tier.
but what if your daugher has son, same problem just delayed unless she gets in relationship with chad+

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
I dont need to ascend.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-23-14-28-14-05_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-23-14-28-14-05_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
    647.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2024-04-23-14-28-08-84_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-23-14-28-08-84_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
    687.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
if i had kids with my oneitis id just get drunk and beat them up then sleep on a bench till the cycle starts again

• JFL
Christ is King

• Woah
Imagine ascending with surgeries, having kids and then watching your kids develop the very same features you spent thousands if not tens of thousands to correct.

You'd have to create a holy surgery scroll that'd be passed down each generation.

• +1
My father didnt give a fuck, his father before didn‘t either. Gens mix and mutate, kid is not doomed with my pheno.

I will just find a pretty women, feed the kids the best food and do whatever it takes to promise good growth and development.

If they get brutal failos from me, i‘ll pay for their shitty surgerys (just like my father does for me)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese, 케이제이 and Timmy
ascend as much as i can, marry a genetic mogger girl, she gives me sons, i educate them with all my failures in mind, they mog, they conquer the world, gg

that's how you fight against this wicked world though. by bringing more good people to fight the bad people or something like that

that's how you fight against this wicked world though. by bringing more good people to fight the bad people or something like that
whether they are good or bad is a random surprise well represented by your avi

• +1
Reactions: Lysine