Even if you got the looks, that's not even enough. Over for non-NT people.

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
Even if you ascend hard there's not a guarantee that you will get a girlfriend if you have one of these traits:

- poor / low income
- insecure / low self steem
- boring / lack of life experience
- apathetic / not being empathic with people
- autist or aspie / impossible to communicate
- angry or sad / foids don't like weak men

Is impossible to build a relationship if you actively have one of these traits, and having no friends also makes getting a girlfriend difficult.

If you were HTN or Chadlite, foids would like to date you but they will loss interest as they know you better. The wrong understanding between blue, red and black pill is that looks are needed to make a woman have you as a possible partner but personality and money kill keep her.

If you cannot fix this better start fucking scorts because you won't find a girlfriend or foids would only want to sleep with you and nothing else.

it never began

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, fxckz, rand anon and 9 others
why do i see people who have all this who got a gf though. ofc they don't look like the instagram models you fap to. even though one time i saw a fucking recessed manlet who was driving some old ass 1990 car with a blonde stacylite

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Klasik01
Even if you ascend hard there's not a guarantee that you will get a girlfriend if you have one of these traits:

- poor / low income

Is impossible to build a relationship if you actively have one of these traits, and having no friends also makes getting a girlfriend difficult.

If you were HTN or Chadlite, foids would like to date you but they will loss interest as they know you better. The wrong understanding between blue, red and black pill is that looks are needed to make a woman have you as a possible partner but personality and money kill keep her.

If you cannot fix this better start fucking scorts because you won't find a girlfriend or foids would only want to sleep with you and nothing else.
Brutal. I will try to NTmax in the my last few year(s) of school. You forgot the main benefit of being high psl though, which is mogging people on the street.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01
why do i see people who have all this who got a gf though. ofc they don't look like the instagram models you fap to. even though one time i saw a fucking recessed manlet who was driving some old ass 1990 car with a blonde stacylite
Everything in human life is not a law, blackpill theory works to explain the majority of men lives not exceptions like that. Exceptions are absurd to the theory, like the Never Give Up guy who I guess got a girlfriend for his past experience with women (he wasn't a virgin).

Milennials don’t count

- poor / low income

yup all slayers need to come with a package

• +1
Brutal. I will try to NTmax in the my last few year(s) of school. You forgot the main benefit of being high psl though, which is mogging people on the street. Sandro Boticelli died a virgin.
Why Boticelli died a virgin?

Milennials don’t count

how? millenials are 28 - 32 yo. young population. also i saw this kind of stuff when i was in uni as well. only .org users need to have the complete package to get laid. normal people just go on with the flow of life and get laid.

• +1
Milennials don’t count

It reminds me of the slayers of this forum who don't have friends but get hook ups with Tinder, is not easy to get a girlfriend if you're autistic or simply a boring person.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and ElTruecel
how? millenials are 28 - 32 yo. young population. also i saw this kind of stuff when i was in uni as well. only .org users need to have the complete package to get laid. normal people just go on with the flow of life and get laid.
No .org users are just losers with more issues other than not getting laid. Incels aren’t rare irl JFL but most of them have social lives or are giga studycels. I knew plenty of KHVs irl and it was not a rare thing

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Klasik01
IMG 3882

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Luffymaxxing
not true whatsoever, anyone can be NT it's just verrrrry tiring

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and fuxkdakikez
No .org users are just losers with more issues other than not getting laid. Incels aren’t rare irl JFL but most of them have social lives or are giga studycels. I knew plenty of KHVs irl and it was not a rare thing
it's just that incels tend to gather together. in normal social circles almost no one is incel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and fuxkdakikez
it’s all looks trust me

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
it's just that incels tend to gather together. in normal social circles almost no one is incel
Cope dude I knew a guy who was friends with every single guy in my grade and he was very close with the biggest slayers in my school.

Guess what he would always socialize, smoke weed with those guys, etc yet he was still a KHHV.

But he didn’t care cuz he wasn’t a non NT sperg like the rest of us

Yes most of my classmates look like they are virgins. I'm saying this again, being virgin and friendless is not rare as people think it is, incels are increasing.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Costcosuperstore, rand anon and 3 others
Cope dude I knew a guy who was friends with every single guy in my grade and he was very close with the biggest slayers in my school.

Guess what he would always socialize, smoke weed with those guys, etc yet he was still a KHHV.

i mean it can still happen, but it's rare. my hs social circle = about 10 people, all lost v at 15 but me. uni circle = 5 people, 4 had gfs one was a shut in who nerded whole day on rainbow six but could have got laid if he wanted.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

He probably never talked to foids or got rejected (that's my story).

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I've actually been approached by two girls before in HS. The issue with my non-NT is I just rotted on obscure internet forums because they were more interesting to me. In hindsight though I realize those things are trivial autism traps (i.e a waste of time). Trying to not squander the life I have left.

Like in middle school I would be researching cars and stuff, I couldn't care less about my friends partying with girls.

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon and Klasik01
Yes most of my classmates look like they are virgins. I'm saying this again, being virgin and friendless is not rare as people think it is, incels are increasing.
being KHHV is still rare, it's like 1 in 5 guys

bro, you just weren't meant for it, it's written in your destiny, there are guys who have less than you but have it in their destiny so they get laid, inceldom is like a curse, like you're paying for your sins in your past life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, BrahminBoss, dopaminebeyondfried and 1 other person
bro, you just weren't meant for it, it's written in your destiny, there are guys who have less than you but have it in their destiny so they get laid, inceldom is like a curse, like you're paying for your sins in your past life.
I completely believe this, I had many opportunities but none of them worked. Is not that I didn't tried enough.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and the BULL
I completely believe this, I had many opportunities but none of them worked. Is not that I didn't tried enough.
it's the only logical thing to believe. it's useless to link inceldom to an equation because there are so many "outliers" that they don't fit the definition of outliers anymore.

• Hmm...
it's the only logical thing to believe. it's useless to link inceldom to an equation because there are so many "outliers" that they don't fit the definition of outliers anymore.
Lonely men invented 2 world views trying to fix their loser dating lifes and looking for an answer but seems reality is stronger and nothing will get you out of this void if you're unlucky.

Not even the "Chads" here are satisfied with the results, looking better helps but is not something that will turn your life around unless you're lucky like Meeks.

Last edited:
- poor / low income
every single one of them except im not broke

• +1
every single one of them except im not broke
It's over then. Every time I start talking to a woman I don't feel any sentimental connection and they get bored of me very fast. I might have to ascend more so girls come up to me instead of me trying to get girls to like me but as I said in this thread, nothing is guaranteed. I have lost all hope... This body doesn't only need facial surgeries but also a brain transplant.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon and Abhorrence

why was he khhv though? i can see that being possible only if he was literally asexual and didn't care about girls at all

why was he khhv though? i can see that being possible only if he was literally asexual and didn't care about girls at all
Never saw any girls approach him or talk to any girls. He was legit just the average chubby LTN tbh but it didn’t matter since he pretty much had a good social life

Never saw any girls approach him or talk to any girls. He was legit just the average chubby LTN tbh but it didn’t matter since he pretty much had a good social life
LTNs don't get anything, you need looks + ntness.
How girls are gonna approach a chubby LTN 😂
If he talked to girls he would have got rejected.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ElTruecel

- poor / low income

it never began
Nah man. You're right about most things but being poor, apathetic, and having no friends is fine. The reason why you have no friends might make a difference though. Last friend I had was in 2017. Before that was in 2007. The one I had in 2007 was killed a couple years later, in 2009. I ain't never really liked hanging out with people too much.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
LTNs don't get anything, you need looks + ntness.
How girls are gonna approach a chubby LTN 😂
If he talked to girls he would have got rejected.
Yup

- poor / low income

it never began
NT is the most important trait you can possibly have. There are tons of thugmaxxed spics and negros who fuck new girls every week and sell drugs, because they are charismatic, and have a large social circle. And there are tall chads who are permavirgins because they're autistic and cannot connect with anyone. NT is the most important, followed behind height, then looks, then race.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Klasik01
Jordan Barrett never have be nt

• +1