Even my father got approached by my mother

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Game, approaching, men are "hunters" are all copes. Every single guy I know including my uncle, father, granfathers, got approached by their wives. In every mammlas species, lions, wolves, seals, etc. females are the hunters, males just sit around al day and eat/fuck. Humans are not different, but the idea of men making the move has been perpetuated in order to get incels to give free validation to women with no sex in return.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, TheChosenChad, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Yes legit, if a girl doesn't approach you
she's not into you.

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel, Deleted member 245, SikKunt and 5 others
agree with the conclusion but your reasoning is flipped around. men are the hunters. women sit around and do fuck all. where did your learn your biology?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1347
she's not into you.

she has no rwason to not approached you if she likes you lol. its common sense.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
A family full of betas... Sounds about right

Chads son 20 years from now " my father got approached by my mother".

Explains why femoids "out perform" men in every field from elementary to high school

Explains why femoids "out perform" men in every field from elementary to high school

i have never been outperfomed by any female at anything really.

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew and Rimcel
I mean often yeah. But your fucking stupid if your gonna looksmax, get 3 surgeries and just fucking sit around and wait for the pussy to come to you.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 470

All the best students in my class (in subjects like math, electronics etc.) are femoids or bluepilled guys

If you approach then you’ve accepted defeat tbh

Game, approaching, men are "hunters" are all copes. Every single guy I know including my uncle, father, granfathers, got approached by their wives. In every mammlas species, lions, wolves, seals, etc. females are the hunters, males just sit around al day and eat/fuck. Humans are not different, but the idea of men making the move has been perpetuated in order to get incels to give free validation to women with no sex in return.
JFL at you

It’s over for many men.

Have never approached, will never approach.

Legit. Every lay I've ever gotten was because the toilet approached me first. Every time I tried to approach it never turned out well. Usually resulted in one of the following 3 outcomes.

1. upfront rejection
  2. flake
  3. boring date where the girl just sits there like a vegetable
I'm fully convinced approaching is a meme. Never doing it again. If a toilet wants you in 2019 she'll let you know.
I mean often yeah. But your fucking stupid if your gonna looksmax, get 3 surgeries and just fucking sit around and wait for the pussy to come to you.

Except that's literally how it works for a lot of guys. But keep coping with "muh men have to approach cuz women won't do it"

I've approached no more than a handful of women but I have more lays than idiots that go around approaching 10+ women a day with 1000 rejections and zero lays.

Last edited:
she's not into you.
From my experience girls would send signals when the are interested. Getting approached by a girl is super rare. Even for Chads.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, BigBoiBlok and Time Travel
From my experience girls would send signals when the are interested. Getting approached by a girl is super rare. Even for Chads.
This is cope. Most of those "signals" aren't really signals and are just attention whoring.

Women don't fuck around when they really want a guy.

As have I. Back when I was redpilled I used to tell the girls in my school that I had bigger ass and tits than them and they hated me for that lmao.

Op

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Sucks that you banned.