My incelcon 2024 results

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I went out last night for incelcon with forevergymcelling, geezcel and doctorlooksmax.

We went to a few bars before I felt low inhib enough to approach.
Despite my meltdown the last time I went out in England that led to me saying English foids are subhuman, this time there were actually quite a few foids out that I found attractive.
I seen way more foids I wanted to slay last night compared to when I went out in Ireland also.

The first foid I approached was an English raised slav who was chubster. I walked past her on my way back from the toilet then a minute later I walked over and approached her when she was standing near and I was feeling her waist which was dopamine inducing and I got her Snapchat with the intention of seeing her again later, this was maybe around 11pm. She responded later in the night when I was tryna meet but stopped responding then told me today that her phone died.

I talked to another girl who was hovering around our group in that bar and she was just average looking but she had short foid halo. I didn't pursue that any further

As we were leaving that bar an ideal chubster and her friend were entering and I stopped her and probably displayed a significant amount of lust for her and got her number

When we were on the street we got talking to a group of 4 girls and just followed them to the venue they were going to and they were receptive at first but in the venue we didn't interact with them that much. I think I added a foid from this venue on Snapchat but it was very insignificant

We then went to a club that doctorlooksmax is obsessed with because he had his best ever moment of club validation there before.
I felt this move was made prematurely because it would be open for another 4 hours and there would be far more male competition there without there necessarily being any more attractive girls. I am also mentally exhausted of clubs full of zoomers.
In every bar we probably had the highest looks level group and in bars almost everyone can see you since they're smaller venues so that gives an added halo compared to a club that is crowded so not every foid in the venue will see your group of jocks and be absorbed into your gravitational pull.

I was only in this club briefly before the chubster who's number I got replied to my text and I went back to the bar she was in to try escalate things.
We then left the bar and went onto the street so they could meet the rest of the group.
They waited outside the club while I went into the club and got one of the guys to come out with me and by the time we were out on the street they were gone. Wouldn't surprise me if they were immediately swarmed on by males the second I left them.

I then returned to the club but remember coming outside again and having another chubster and her friend speaking to me on the street ready for me to get a taxi with them but I told them I didn't have much money left (like £3 in cash and £2 on card) and their mood about me coming back changed very quickly since they lived a decent distance away and me not being able to pay failoed me.
I only brought one card out with me with 85 quid thinking it would limit me from getting blackout drunk but it cucked me in the end because I couldn't contribute money to the taxi since I didn't realise I spent so much money on alcohol before it was too late
I begged forevergymcelling and geezcel for cash but they didn't have any.
They both went back to their hotel at this point and I had no clue where giga sigma doctorlooksmax was so I walked back to his apartment assuming he went home also only to find out when I was outside the apartment that he was still in the nightclub.

I returned to the nightclub then ended up making out with a decent foid and she walked over to her friend and made it seem like she was leaving with me and informing the friend of this then we walked through the crowd a bit then she turned around and walked back to her friend. Upon reflection I think this was maybe a way for her to get a kick out of leading me on but at the time she seemed genuinely interested but suddenly changed her mind.

The club was still letting in loads of people in at 3am so the ratio went to shit despite most venues having a solid ratio and the streets also having a good ratio of foids out.
Me and DL left at 4am then on the walk home I seen some guy with his gf walking towards us and I began raging at him and DL apologized for my behaviour and forced me to walk on.
I had the idea of raging at a manlet with his GF planted in my mind from the threads I made but this guy was over 6'
It was just an impulsive moment of incel rage. I will strive to not do it again because it's subhuman behaviour but I can't cope with inceldom when drunk.

Every foid I remember approaching during the night seemed receptive which was a drastic improvement compared to my last night out but the approaches I made last night came from a place of genuine interest since I approached mostly chubsters.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hardrada, PROMETHEUS, Deleted member 48689 and 26 others
tl:dr?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, lilith, AlexBrown84 and 10 others
Me and DL left at 4am then on the walk home I seen some guy with his gf walking towards us and I began raging at him and DL apologized for my behaviour and forced me to walk on.
:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 48689, Skywalker and 10 others
None of you psl 7 gigachads slayed?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: piec, scrunchables, PROMETHEUS and 29 others
ideal chubster

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I approached about 5 chubsters who were all fairly receptive at first and gave contact info
I was a taxi fare away from going back with one but spent all my money by that point
Kissed a non chubster in the club who started walking me out of the club with her before changing her mind
I failed to slay and incel raged on the way home

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hardrada, Deleted member 48689, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
I approached about 5 chubsters who were all fairly receptive at first and gave contact info
I was a taxi fare away from going back with one but spent all my money by that point
Kissed a non chubster in the club who started walking me out of the club with her before changing her mind
7 PSL chads jestermaxxing for slavshit chubsters (250 pounds). The absolute state of .me slayers @ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ramezu, Deleted member 48689, efidescontinuado and 12 others
Hahahahahaha didn’t even fuck a girl from the club. Then was so mad he took his rage out on a guy.

But of course you are chad. Hahahahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada, Skywalker, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
7 PSL chads jestermaxxing for slavshit chubsters (250 pounds). The absolute state of .me slayers @ascension
He’s not chad that’s why if he was do you think he’d be raging at 5am at guys cause they got pussy while he got shot out?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, mogstars and St.TikTokcel
Rope now subhuman it’s legit over you can’t even get a fatty who’s drunk and horny

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: logicel369, Manletmachine, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nigkook, AspiringMogger and JL~
Even when I was 135lb twink and looksminned and invisible on tinder I slayed at clubs holy shit it’s over for you.

@kebab @Eli look at these so called slayers

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Sprinkles, MoggerGaston and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Tenshi, aesthetic beauty and 2 others

7 PSL Chads in the guttering system of Kolkata perhaps

GE9IUfcXUAAYO5s

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, EggKing, Deleted member 51465 and 8 others
I had the idea of raging at a manlet with his GF planted in my mind from the threads I made but this guy was over 6'
It was just an impulsive moment of incel rage. I will strive to not do it again because it's subhuman behaviour but I can't cope with inceldom when drunk.
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: a1dancell, efidescontinuado and try2beme
it's getting bad out there. incels are lucky in that they don't go out and thus don't realize how over it truly is. sex is physically, spatially, psychologically, cognitively impossible for sub 8/10 chad in 2024. all the oofy doofies you see are getting pegged in the ass or turned out to trannies and gay best friends. no one under 8/10 is having sex right now, none. the ones that do are actors and holograms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: logicel369, Spergi, try2beme and 4 others
it's getting bad out there. incels are lucky in that they don't go out and thus don't realize how over it truly is. sex is physically, spatially, psychologically, cognitively impossible for sub 8/10 chad in 2024. all the oofy doofies you see are getting pegged in the ass or turned out to trannies and gay best friends. no one under 8/10 is having sex right now, none. the ones that do are actors and holograms
Real life has been dead for a few years now, at least in the UK

It's online or bust

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, AspiringMogger, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
I went out last night for incelcon with forevergymcelling, geezcel and doctorlooksmax.

Despite my meltdown the last time I went out in England that led to me saying English foids are subhuman, this time there were actually quite a few foids out that I found attractive.
I seen way more foids I wanted to slay last night compared to when I went out in Ireland also.

The first foid I approached was an English raised slav who was chubster. I walked past her on my way back from the toilet then a minute later I walked over and approached her when she was standing near and I was feeling her waist which was dopamine inducing and I got her Snapchat with the intention of seeing her again later, this was maybe around 11pm. She responded later in the night when I was tryna meet but stopped responding then told me today that her phone died.

I talked to another girl who was hovering around our group in that bar and she was just average looking but she had short foid halo. I didn't pursue that any further

As we were leaving that bar an ideal chubster and her friend were entering and I stopped her and probably displayed a significant amount of lust for her and got her number

When we were on the street we got talking to a group of 4 girls and just followed them to the venue they were going to and they were receptive at first but in the venue we didn't interact with them that much. I think I added a foid from this venue on Snapchat but it was very insignificant

We then went to a club that doctorlooksmax is obsessed with because he had his best ever moment of club validation there before.
I felt this move was made prematurely because it would be open for another 4 hours and there would be far more male competition there without there necessarily being any more attractive girls. I am also mentally exhausted of clubs full of zoomers.
In every bar we probably had the highest looks level group and in bars almost everyone can see you since they're smaller venues so that gives an added halo compared to a club that is crowded so not every foid in the venue will see your group of jocks and be absorbed into your gravitational pull.

I was only in this club briefly before the chubster who's number I got replied to my text and I went back to the bar she was in to try escalate things.
We then left the bar and went onto the street so they could meet the rest of the group.
They waited outside the club while I went into the club and got one of the guys to come out with me and by the time we were out on the street they were gone. Wouldn't surprise me if they were immediately swarmed on by males the second I left them.

I then returned to the club but remember coming outside again and having another chubster and her friend speaking to me on the street ready for me to get a taxi with them but I told them I didn't have much money left (like £3 in cash and £2 on card) and their mood about me coming back changed very quickly since they lived a decent distance away and me not being able to pay failoed me.
I only brought one card out with me with 85 quid thinking it would limit me from getting blackout drunk but it cucked me in the end because I couldn't contribute money to the taxi since I didn't realise I spent so much money on alcohol before it was too late
They both went back to their hotel at this point and I had no clue where giga sigma doctorlooksmax was so I walked back to his apartment assuming he went home also only to find out when I was outside the apartment that he was still in the nightclub.

I returned to the nightclub then ended up making out with a decent foid and she walked over to her friend and made it seem like she was leaving with me and informing the friend of this then we walked through the crowd a bit then she turned around and walked back to her friend. Upon reflection I think this was maybe a way for her to get a kick out of leading me on but at the time she seemed genuinely interested but suddenly changed her mind.

The club was still letting in loads of people in at 3am so the ratio went to shit despite most venues having a solid ratio and the streets also having a good ratio of foids out.

Every foid I remember approaching during the night seemed receptive which was a drastic improvement compared to my last night out but the approaches I made last night came from a place of genuine interest since I approached mostly chubsters.
Brootal. Even UK pigies escaped of slaughtering

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and RTLBbc
Nice. British chubsters mog.

What is your cold-approach game like? I‘ve genuinely gotten so bad at it from mainly slaying through OLD in the past half a decade.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

It's online or bust
Perhaps you are not as good looking as you thought. Location being used as an excuse is for normies.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ascension
What is a chubster? Don't you mean landwhale.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Perhaps you are not as good looking as you thought. Location being used as an excuse is for normies.
No it's not, I'm treated like a pure Chad in literally every other country except UK

In the US for exmaple I slayed every single time I went out

In Europe i get cold approached multiple times per night

You can ask the other guys who came. Every single guy in the club was skinnyfat normie / manlet. Not even one guy who was close to HTN

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: geezcel and Bozoogway
@Bozoogway I can't even blame it on Pheno either. @geezcel is clean cut chadlite with a textbook WASP zoomer pheno, he could get away with claiming 20 if he wanted; even dressed like a zoomer. He stood next to me pretty much all night and also got no IOIs.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine, infini, geezcel and 1 other person
No it's not, I'm treated like a pure Chad in literally every other country except UK

You can ask the other guys who came. Every single guy in the club was skinnyfat normie / manlet. Not even one guy who was close to HTN
@Bozoogway I can't even blame it on Pheno either. @geezcel is clean cut chadlite with a textbook WASP zoomer pheno, he could get away with claiming 20 if he wanted; even dressed like a zoomer. He stood next to me pretty much all night and also got no IOIs.
Brutal. I need to visit the UK myself one day to see what’s it all about. Btw doc got IOIs from what he told me

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Brutal. I need to visit the UK myself one day to see what’s it all about. Btw doc got IOIs from what he told me
yeah he did

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway
get more ioi’s in aldi or asda ffs

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: infini, forevergymcelling and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and geezcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Zizou, Pikabro, forevergymcelling and 2 others
why dont you guys do drugs?

The mephedrone I order is from the UK. Alcohol is shit.

UK is shit.

I read made up stories on here daily just stop

You won't have success. All of them will eventually stop responding and you will be alone. 🫵🤣🫵

Brutal

What do UK foids want? @forevergymcelling

@forevergymcelling @geezcel Is this real?

I read made up stories on here daily just stop
"Nothing ever happens"

Meetups between users occur all the time, I've already met two PSLers IRL

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
I went out club celling 3 times last week, got fuck all. Only when I downloaded tinder did I manage to slay a foid within, I kid you not, 30 minutes of watching some shit movie at her place jfl. Clubbing is a disgusting financial loss

• +1
Reactions: infini, bobtheflowerpot, geezcel and 1 other person
I went out club celling 3 times last week, got fuck all. Only when I downloaded tinder did I manage to slay a foid within, I kid you not, 30 minutes of watching some shit movie at her place jfl. Clubbing is a disgusting financial loss
It's absolutely useless

0 point in going clubbing unless you're meeting up with PSLers

Daygame and OLD yield the best results in 2024

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi, bobtheflowerpot and AspiringMogger
Brutal

What do UK foids want? @forevergymcelling
A HTN+ from Tinder/Hinge/Bumble
A Chad from Instagram
A guy from social circle
A guy from a house party

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot

It's online or bust
online is even worse, borderline gigachad only.

real life is not dead but it's significantly harder. If you think you'll get laid going out every other weekend and talking to 3 or 4 girls, you're dead wrong.

Only the most hardcore guys can get laid these days.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Decent stuff mate.But yoo need quickly assesss if foids actually will fuck you opposed to adding you to the snapchat simp squad.Asking when can you see here.But its a number game in the club.Helps if you and your friends graft her mates as well.Opposed to just you.

Edit: Did you not predrink at the hotel till you were drunk then leave? Saves loads of money

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Just approach obese whales theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60224 and ShowerMaxxing

It’s exotic alo because u ave the bri’ish accent innit

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, humanoidsub7, tyronelite and 1 other person