Even white guys are mulattapilled

murdah

murdah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, VenatorLuparius, Zonar and 9 others
lol bitch was so mad, no one likes stinky nigger women, mulattas on the other hand ...

• +1
Reactions: trueceI, rand anon, VenatorLuparius and 13 others
lol bitch was so mad, no one likes stinky nigger women, mulattas on the other hand ...
Mulattas are like 2 different breeds despite being the same race jfl, and they are usually much more chill and not ghetto. I guess the white blood tames them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, DelonLover1999, Zonar and 7 others
Mulattas are like 2 different breeds despite being the same race jfl, and they are usually much more chill and not ghetto. I guess the white blood tames them
this is my fav mulatta, well technically a quadroon but still.

Attachments

• queen tbh.jpg
    queen tbh.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, sub5c3l and murdah
The black girl wasn’t ugly but her attitude is just so shit

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Zonar, zan and 3 others
this is my fav mulatta, well technically a quadroon but still.
Quadroons and mulattas are moggers fr, the exoticness adds to the appeal as well.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and <6PSLcel
Quadroons and mulattas are moggers fr, the exoticness adds to the appeal as well.
bro tell me about it, I rarely see mulatto women but when I do then more likely than not they are some of the finest bitches i've seen

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and murdah
Ngl, the mulatta in this video is fire.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and murdah
She said “white men” because she got her nickers in a twist I doubt it would had been them Otherwise. She would had said Azn or curry
Let her seethe she said it with Vim it was clear she didn’t mean it. I do pity blk foids and I’d fuck that girl brutally

• +1
Reactions: zan, zura, sub5c3l and 2 others
They aren’t the same race if they are half white idiot

• WTF
Reactions: murdah
Meanwhile the women he will date:
1BFE092B 2454 4649 AA4F AE0F8FCF12D2

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, VenatorLuparius and 8 others
One drop rule
It’s 2024 and that law was made illegal
In the 60s in the USA. this is an international form you can’t state American bullshit on a form when the rest of the world doesn’t agree with it. a mullato is an mongrel they cannot and will not ever be black it’s as simple logic as 1+ 1 = 2 and I know your a mutt yourself but this is how it is

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
also @Hottaco34 genuine question, but did you get cucked by some white man with an asian girl, because who tf seethes against an entire race of girls like this :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, sub5c3l and murdah
also @Hottaco34 genuine question, but did you get cucked by some white man with an asian girl, because who tf seethes against an entire race of girls like this :lul::lul:
I would understand if it was black women but asians look too good to hate on

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Because their women are arab only.
OIG2

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Who isn't

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, rand anon, sub5c3l and 1 other person
"Definitely caucasian men"

she was mad she got rejected

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, sub5c3l, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Do you ever say anything @sub5c3l

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
"he" is a brown femcel who is likely angry that an asian woman took her MENA oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and sub5c3l
Stormfrontcels are missing out
SFcels when they see a hot ass mulatta: "uh maybe it doesn't have to be total nigger death".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, smallman, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Mulattas are also stinky niggers, they only have lighter skin.

• Ugh..
SFcels when they see a hot ass mulatta: "uh maybe it doesn't have to be total nigger death".

They are usually ugly and fat, and their pussies are the grossest thing imaginable.
Colouring for women is very important.

Mulattas are also stinky niggers, they only have lighter skin.
mulattas dont smell like sheboons do, look better on average, and aren't as niggery but still haave the extroverted NT attitude that sheboons have which is good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and murdah

Attachments

• queen tbh.jpg
    queen tbh.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 0
  • FKG1j1xb_400x400.jpg
    FKG1j1xb_400x400.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
one drop rule is retarded, drakes kid isnt white by that logic
It’s American logic, in their little nation of retards due to cholesterol clogging their synapses they come to retarded conclusions like this. No winder Arabs are considered white in the USA and why mongrels are considered black over there they are retards
mulattas dont smell like sheboons do, look better on average, and aren't as niggery but still haave the extroverted NT attitude that sheboons have which is good
no shit they ain’t black so ofc they’d be different. Also ironic that a race known for not knowing how to clean their own asshole after shitting is speaking about smells hmmm 🤔

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and <6PSLcel
That pheno mog when it panned to the mullata was so fucking brutal. PSL wise they look about equal but the lightskin girl had eons better colouring. Legit two different species

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Xangsane, <6PSLcel and 1 other person

I hate all deathnic females

But chinks are the most commonly brought up here.

That NIgger bitch is so lying.

If that SS like white dude after that said to get on her knees and slurrp on his dick , bitch would do it without hesitation.

and after that she would say thank you massa.

• +1
you're telling me you wouldn't ?
Brutal ipd :feelsrope:

Mixed ppl look uncanny to me.
You are posting the whitest you can find and she still gets mogged by the average white female.

• JFL
I don't like being NT-mogged by women.
:feelsrope:

And honestly extroverted just means hoe nowadays.
:ogre:
Ideally a woman should be a Stacy with extreme introversion and SA, that's cute and wife material.

• +1
Brutal ipd :feelsrope:

Mixed ppl look uncanny to me.
You are posting the whitest you can find and she still gets mogged by the average white female.
i never said white women are below mulattas

• +1
I don't like being NT-mogged by women.
:feelsrope:

And honestly extroverted just means hoe nowadays.
:ogre:
Ideally a woman should be a Stacy with extreme introversion and SA, that's cute and wife material.
i cant imagine having a introverted quiet wife who doesnt ever talk or have anything to contribute, might as well get married to a body pillow with a fleshlight cut into it

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore