Why do ethnics consider white women as prizes?

murdah

murdah

Kraken
More specifically Black and Indian men tend to see white women as prizes, coons will even make songs worshipping these white women and indians will worship a blonde white women in india. Why is this? Is it due to darker skin working against women?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57464, Xangsane, distance decay and 1 other person
Insane marketing from nignogs, I've literally seen girls with "❄️🐰" in their bio.

But overall its kinda cringe ngl I see black dudes worshipping white women more than curries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hottaco34 and murdah
Insane marketing from nignogs, I've literally seen girls with "❄️🐰" in their bio.

But overall its kinda cringe ngl I see black dudes worshipping white women more than curries

Black niggas LOVE being fetishised by white foids, they are main ones to pull the “muh BBC” and “I Need a snowbunny”

Curries keep their white worship to themselves, because they have 0 smv

• +1
Reactions: murdah and distance decay
Black niggas LOVE being fetishised by white foids, they are main ones to pull the “muh BBC” and “I Need a snowbunny”

Curries keep their white worship to themselves, because they have 0 smv
I see black niggas racebaiting harder than whites "Black dont crack😂😂😂" "She went to the dark side 😂😂"

• +1
Reactions: murdah
bcos its a status symbol to have a blonde wife, if i was millionaire my public wife would be blonde stacy but my harems would best looking ethnic girls esp turkish, north curry, latina, greek,japanese

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and murdah
bcos its a status symbol to have a blonde wife, if i was millionaire my public wife would be blonde stacy but my harems would best looking ethnic girls esp turkish, north curry, latina, greek,japanese
I would have a roster of every race tbh

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
missing out

has to be african american and still not as good as the other ethnic group i mention but maybe thei sex skills make up forit

• +1
Reactions: murdah
inferiority complex