Ever tried makeup?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Have you ever tried makeup,and how much has it improved your look? What products can you recommend?

In my case,I start my day off daily by applying a bit of foundation on my face,and fill in my eyebrows

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Limerencel
35560690 portrait of a smiling clown isolated on white

Foundation its pretty awkward if they find out bubi only try to hide red spots

Beard is good makeup for some people.

When I was like 15 or smth i used a concealer for my under eyes and got exposed by some faggot at my school, never tried that shit again

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, mojopin, dodt and 1 other person
Yes. I use concealer to hide dark circles under my eyes. A little bit of it is effective and gives a fresh look.

Had kajol when I was younger and from time to time use blac eyeshadow to make eyes look better

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Have you ever tried makeup,and how much has it improved your look? What products can you recommend?

In my case,I start my day off daily by applying a bit of foundation on my face,and fill in my eyebrows
Fill in eye brows and lip balm.
Yes a little foundation to even out skin tone
Then concealer for my genetic dark undereyes

When I was like 15 or smth i used a concealer for my under eyes and got exposed by some faggot at my school, never tried that shit again
Lmao I had the exact same thing happen. It just broke me

Unfortunately its all about BONE for men. Maybe makeup can raise you .5 pts, but you can't be like a girl and go from a disgusting pig face to stacy.

I did once for a party. Nothing truly excessive, lots of eye shadow, mascara and highlighter. Didn't need anything for my skin because it was already good. I'm quite prettyboyish so it didn't look too bad, sort of like a healthier Mark Anthony from HBO's Rome lmao.

Marcis