Every faggot who got laid at ages 13-17 can suck my dick

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
I can't believe the audacity that some niggas here have to complain about anything while they managed to get laid between the ages of 13-17. Getting sex at that age is peak human experience, it literally can't get better than that, nothing can compare to chemicals that get released then. Those are prime years for having sex, instead those were prime years for my suffering, I almost got institutionalized from trauma and drug abuse that I was experiencing in a second world shithole :lul::lul::lul::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's the most fundamental and crucial human experience which many men can only dream of having. It will fuck you up permanently if you don't manage to ascend at that age. And now idiots here dare to cry because they have to "muh workcel, muh music doesn't sound the same, muh I can't leech of my parents and fuck with foids, muh I am experience the slightes hardships for the first time".

Every teen sexhaver opinion is automatically discarded, you idiots don't know shit.

Fuck you faggots.

3754664 3428519 7m0lvs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, 5'7 zoomer, aspiringexcel and 11 others
Why would it be an achievement if girls are so slutty at 14-17 like u guys claim? Its turboeasymode as a teenager only after 20 u have excuses

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Why would it be an achievement if girls are so slutty at 14-17 like u guys claim? Its turboeasymode as a teenager only after 20 u have excuses
They weren't turbo slutty for me and it's not turboeasy mode when you are descended, mentally ill, bullied male like me.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, borntosuffer, socialcel and 1 other person
They weren't turbo slutty for me and it's not turboeasy mode when you are descended, mentally ill, bullied male like me.
Low inhib is life

Losing your virginity at 13 isn't wise imo,at that age you are already high on the natural Dopamine of
being a clueless Kid having all of his living expenses etc paid for and not having to worry about the shit
ton of Stress/Responsibility that will come as you get older at which point having sex will become one of
your best copes.

At 13 you should unironically be doing the generic Redpill/Self Improvement advice of working on yourself
and maximizing your Finances which is a cheat code at that age considering you get to save most of your
Money while living at Home.

College I would say is probably the best place to lose your Virginity for soo many reasons.Only people who
are maybe obsessed with having sex at 13 are JB fanatics who have this deranged fear of missing out on
Teenage love (which btw is giga fckn overrated) something I never understood.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
if you dont get laid in these ages chances are you never will btw

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
jbs me

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
Why do people like you make it seem like having sex is an achievement? It is not and it’s better to be virgin

True I only got laid at 20 and I'm still facing the consequences of it

I literally Had Sex at 13 and now i get 0 Play, have 0 Friends, rot in my room all day, never get looks and think of myself as a subhuman who only deserves to get shot and nothing more. This Shit didnt Help me at all. This is Just some rambling Like a poor man rambles about how Money is the Most important Thing in the world or whatever. You know nothing, sex from a decade ago cant make you Happy.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Salted_Salty and Clown Show
Why do people like you make it seem like having sex is an achievement? It is not and it’s better to be virgin
It's literally everything. The point of a biological organism is to reproduce.

nothing can compare to chemicals that get released then
buddy, it's literally the same. the same chemicals and hormones get released at sex at every different age.

I can't believe the audacity that some niggas here have to complain about anything while they managed to get laid between the ages of 13-17. Getting sex at that age is peak human experience, it literally can't get better than that, nothing can compare to chemicals that get released then. Those are prime years for having sex, instead those were prime years for my suffering, I almost got institutionalized from trauma and drug abuse that I was experiencing in a second world shithole :lul::lul::lul::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's the most fundamental and crucial human experience which many men can only dream of having. It will fuck you up permanently if you don't manage to ascend at that age. And now idiots here dare to cry because they have to "muh workcel, muh music doesn't sound the same, muh I can't leech of my parents and fuck with foids, muh I am experience the slightes hardships for the first time".

Every teen sexhaver opinion is automatically discarded, you idiots don't know shit.

Fuck you faggots.

View attachment 2837290
This has to be the most odd mindset- your angry, at others, because they had sex pre 18? And that’s supposedly the peak of life?

Fuck you faggots.

View attachment 2837290
agreed especially the lower range, i went to a school where tons of people were fucking at 11-12 let alone early teens. anyone who had sex at that age can just fuck off and die because they will never relate to us. the pain of being a 20yo+ virgin is too much. and due to us being 20+ now, it’s impossible to get a female virgin due to cucked bullshit age of consent laws. but these sexhavers will never understand us.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
This has to be the most odd mindset- your angry, at others, because they had sex pre 18? And that’s supposedly the peak of life?
Yes that is exactly the peak of life.

I remember just how my experiences were more intense at that age, being in nature was wonderful, playing video games was super fun and immersive and over the years I enjoy those things less and less. I have a severe brain rot from accumulated mental damage and trauma over the years but still even an average person who lived a normal life most likely enjoyed things more in youth.

Yes that is exactly the peak of life.

I remember just how my experiences were more intense at that age, being in nature was wonderful, playing video games was super fun and immersive and over the years I enjoy those things less and less. I have a severe brain rot from accumulated mental damage and trauma over the years but still even an average person who lived a normal life most likely enjoyed things more in youth.
Life changes, not for better or for worse, imagine you can only eat a new type of food each year, that’s the only food you can eat that whole year, you can compare that year to that year, can’t compare being 26 to 16, of course it’s different, but you can make the most of it

you guys were 13? late bloomers.

Nothing can compare to chemicals that get released then.
The chemicals are the same nigga

At that age, it's everything else that's better. Lack of responsibility, lack of bitterness from the girl, innocence. It's a bridge between childhood and the young adult years.

But the sex itself is normal. The only thing that can really impact the amt of dopamine you get during is how hot you think the girl is, tbh. If you have sex at 20 with a stacy (in your eyes), it'll probably mog the shit out of anything you could've possibly done with a becky when you were 15.