every german is a closet racists and its funny

st.hamudi but 6‘5

st.hamudi but 6‘5

Kraken
and I have no problem with that, what’s annoying being racist but not openly just say what u think and don’t act like u aren’t

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, aspiringexcel, whiteislandpill and 10 others
and I have no problem with that, what’s annoying being racist but not openly just say what u think don’t act like u aren’t
Not an expert on Türkiye so I'll just trust you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, WanderingBurro, aspiringexcel and 5 others
water lmao all europeans are like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, 9cel, aspiringexcel and 5 others
IMG 20240225 182045

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: thatrandomteen
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, aspiringexcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
and I have no problem with that, what’s annoying being racist but not openly just say what u think and don’t act like u aren’t
i'm just curious as to what make you post this thread, any recent experience that happened to make you say this? r u saying this because of seeing how germans act on this forum or what

got a german friend , bro told me that if nazi ppl were to come back more than half of the population wouldn’t complain

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Everyone is racist, even blacks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, aspiringexcel, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
i only turned racist after all the refugees came

had a lot of turkish/russian/asian/albanian etc friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, aspiringexcel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
i only turned racist after all the refugees came
what year did they really start coming in
edit : im gonna assume ur talking about 2015 which is when angela merkel had the open door policy

had a lot of turkish/russian/asian/albanian etc friends
love how u group russians and albanians with other ethnics :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, aesthetic beauty and wishIwasSalludon
what year did they really start coming in

love how u group russians and albanians with other ethnics :lul:
Albanians are ethnic in appearance, behavior and culture

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, MaghrebGator and Deleted member 51781
Everyone as a group is but some individuals aren’t racist. I’m not racist
Defines on how you define a racist. As I define racism, everyone is born one.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, aspiringexcel and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and Deleted member 51781
One in a billion then. Congrats on being unique.
No it’s not that uncommon you probably just live in some ethnic poop hole where everyone is racist

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 51781
80-90% of ppl are racist they just put on a mask irl to avoid conflict
Bullshit, most people in the west don’t give a fuck about race or color, if you are Muslim and Arabic traditional, of course westerners will avoid you, because they don’t wanna have anything to do with your lifestyle but it’s not because of your skin color or the size of your nose

Bullshit, most people in the west don’t give a fuck about race or color, if you are Muslim and Arabic traditional, of course westerners will avoid you, because they don’t wanna have anything to do with your lifestyle but it’s not because of your skin color or the size of your nose
lies and gaslighting,I look rican not arabic and I face racism everywhere I go from all races.

lies and gaslighting,I look rican not arabic and I face racism everywhere I go from all races.
Sorry to break it to you but it’s probably because you’re below average looking. If you’re ethnic and handsome people will worship you

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
its a combination of both, being accepted in west/europe is a combination of both looking white/white adjacent and having western culture/values. Both of these factors determine how well accepted you will be.

If ur gonna say westerners don't care about color/race only care about lifestyle/culture/values then how do you explain why white canadians hate indian immigrants

I would say fitting into the culture is the more important factor but to say that color/race doesn't matter when it comes to fitting into western society is pure cope

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
its a combination of both, being accepted in west/europe is a combination of both looking white/white adjacent and having western culture/values. Both of these factors determine how well accepted you will be.

If ur gonna say westerners don't care about color/race only care about lifestyle/culture/values then how do you explain why white canadians hate indian immigrants

I would say fitting into the culture is more important factor but to say that color/race doesn't matter when it comes to fitting into western society is pure cope

"I had a great time in France during holidays, women looked at me with lust and men respected me, then I went to the Eifel tower with a cute French girl who wanted to show me the city“

"Wallah Akhi Europeans are racist, they hate me so much because I am Arab, Fuck white people, they think I am a terrorist only because of my skin color Akhi“

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, aspiringexcel, bloomercel and 3 others
Sorry to break it to you but it’s probably because you’re below average looking. If you’re ethnic and handsome people will worship you
I'm a mestizo version of DJ willy monfret,but better looking.stop gaslighting ethnics.white people need to be genocided from the clot shot and lose to china.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Also just to add to this, yeah water, like obviously if your ultra conservative and practising and live like a religious monk your lifestyle will be too incompatible with westerners to form a real friendship but if your not very practicing and good socially/NT most westerners would befriend you even if you identify as a Muslim by label, very few westerners would avoid you outright simply because you identify as a Muslim despite being lax/ not practising/religious except maybe a few far right anti Islam ppl

Last edited:
water lmao all europeans are like this
i know so many people in london hate all the monkeys here because of the ruckus and robbery they do to people, legot like 76% of robberies were perpetrated by ethnics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and yeeyeeslayer
i know so many people in london hate all the monkeys here because of the ruckus and robbery they do to people, legot like 76% of robberies were perpetrated by ethnics
Lol r u white british