Every girls end up with an average/ugly man

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
Girls try tinder around 18-23, get fucked by HTN/Chadlite but can't get commitment from them
After many failed situationship, they get tired of being used and end up dating an average man they can pet like a dog
Most girls are looking for an LTR, at least here in France

Every girls i fucked from Tinder over the years are dating a complete average dude now, they post pictures on IG together travelling etc

The reality hits hard for most girls when they finally understand they won't get commitment from top tier dudes

@forevergymcelling @WishIwasChico @the BULL @Amnesia @Reformed @Xangsane

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 3virtues, aspiringexcel, Ricky212 and 12 others
Women aren’t that stupid. They know chad is only there for a good time and not a long time. They spend their youth getting railed because they don’t want to give their future looksmatched boyfriend/husband any shred of it. Their youth is for chad to use and abuse, their latter expired years are for normie bf/husband

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 3virtues, Oueyy, aspiringexcel and 12 others
Girls try tinder around 18-23, get fucked by HTN/Chadlite but can't get commitment from them
After many failed situationship, they get tired of being used and end up dating an average man they can pet like a dog

Every girls i fucked from Tinder over the years are dating a complete average dude now, they post pictures on IG together travelling etc

The reality hits hard for most girls when they finally understand they won't get commitment from top tier dudes
Still its fucked up with the male to female ratio on tinder and every other dating app. Simply if youre ltn or lower you have basically no chance to get a match (unless its some subhuman foid). Society is so fucked up that 4s think that theyre 7s, 3s think that they are 6s, so they look at male 7s and 6s and will NOT be happy with a 3 or 4 corresponding to their level.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 3virtues and northern mogger
Some do it cuz they know they will end up marrying a betabuxx others do it cuz they think giving sex to the high quality Man will make him commit. @Xangsane Has Posted Many Examples of Such delulu woman.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, Xangsane and majesticincel
Most girls i met from tinder wanted commitment after a few dates
The one who only wants to "have fun and get fucked" are cheating on their oofy doofy BF

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, Imretarded?, Chadeep and 1 other person
Women aren’t that stupid. They know chad is only there for a good time and not a long time. They spend their youth getting railed because they don’t want to give their future looksmatched boyfriend/husband any shred of it. Their youth is for chad to use and abuse, their latter expired years are for normie bf/husband
Of course why would they fuck some normies when they are in their prime they would do that later when they settle down with the nice guy and start living the boring life.Your not having a fraction what Chad had prime wild young pussy.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and Eternal_
Average, yes
Ugly, no

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
Some do it cuz they know they will end up marrying a betabuxx others do it cuz they think giving sex to the high quality Man will make him commit. @Xangsane Has Posted Many Examples of Such delulu woman.
That too. I think I made a megathread

• WTF

Look
Only 3% of women were predicted to marry a htn or above according to their Vedic astrology and psychic results. Most got extremely upset.

• WTF
Look
Only 3% of women were predicted to marry a htn or above according to their Vedic astrology and psychic results. Most got extremely upset.

• WTF
Look

• WTF
Most girls i met from tinder wanted commitment after a few dates
The one who only wants to "have fun and get fucked" are cheating on their oofy doofy BF
What’s your looks level

• WTF

Yes always

Prettyboys are just side pieces

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and St.TikTokcel

water tred

• WTF
Huge cope. Girls have big ego n try to settle the chad.

• WTF
Genetic material is stored from previous sexual partners in a woman. Even if she doesn’t get knocked up by Chad his previous genetic material will alter the make up of future children. This also affects pairbonding as nature designed it to make women close with their partners, but since their whores it just creates the deranged sluts of the 21st century.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Almost Chadlite
Women end up with average guys because the men they actually want are rare,not because they fcked
a chad and got ghosted lol this is just edgy Blackpill hyperbole.

Most couples irl are looksmatched more or less due to proximity and the law of averages,not because they
got fckd by a chad on a dating app and chose to settle.Just listen to how ridiculous that sounds

Common pattern with users on org is they all think their personal anecdotes reflects the overall dating
demographic.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, aspiringexcel and Xangsane
So Virgin Women are a Cope?

Social Media turned everything on its head

Mayans were right about the world ending in 2012 which is when Instagram went mainstream

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and Chadeep
Social Media turned everything on its head

Mayans were right about the world ending in 2012 which is when Instagram went mainstream
mayans said "is jova" before it became mainstream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Yliaster
I dont know man. I think everyone have just their own weird tastes. Like I have been attracted by ltb and mtbs and then there are ltbs and mtbs and even htbs that I have 0% attraction. Its just so weird. Like I dont understand it. Thats prob explain why oofy doofy theory exist in first place.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Latinolooksmaxxer
from my experience and social circle/class, the avg foid love life goes like this:

if they dont start roastie life in highschool, they stay more or less monogamous dreaming with prince chadming
they hook up with looksmatched guy from their social circle as the first BF

after 2 months to 2 years, relationship usually ends either because:
a- guy is a beta so bitch starts getting flaky and complaining about everything before dumping him for not being good enough
b- guy is dark triad and abuses the girl, but since he isnt chad she thinks she can do better and dumps him. plus abuse usually gets in the way of foids socialmaxxing

its also common for 1st relationship be with dark triad, then 2nd one with beta

after giving up foid goes in turbo chad-chasing roastie mode for the remainder of her youth. either because she 'gave up on relationships' or she starts operating in a flawed logic: "my 1st relationships didnt work out because I wasnt picky enough. so I'll be extra picky and only go for chad now"

after graduating from university and getting a steady job she hooks up with looksmatched mf from social circle

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel