Every guy with a girlfriend mogs me

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
i have absolutely never mogged someone with a girlfriend. they always have an advantage over me either taller, better looking, whiter etc. I literally have nothing to ff lookswise to a girl.

they can get someone taller, they can get someone better looking, they can get someone whiter, its impossible to get laid.

the different isnt that much. contrary to the autists here, you dont need to be a chad to pull. but its those few mms that make you or break you. i was so close.....

i have absolutely never mogged someone with a girlfriend. they always have an advantage over me either taller, better looking, whiter etc. I literally have nothing to ff lookswise to a girl.

they can get someone taller, they can get someone better looking, they can get someone whiter, its impossible to get laid.

the different isnt that much. contrary to the autists here, you dont need to be a chad to pull. but its those few mms that make you or break you. i was so close.....
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464

Are you clinically retarded? What’s this mogging bull crap? Get a grip.

• Hmm...

they'll never be as autistic as us though we have that OP

• So Sad