Every rotter and incel I know are mostly Muslim (in the West)

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Every white boy I grew up with, even the trucels are in relationships. My Muslim friends, classmates or mutual contacts they are all of different ethnic backgrounds, Arab, Pakistani, Somali etc. Many are in their late 20 or 30s. The ones that did get married either but the bullet and arrange marriage maxed or haramaxxed. These are realistically the only two ways Muslims lose their virginity. The former is seen as archaic even by religious Muslims who just don't want to get married to a stranger from another country they never grew up in. The latter, is almost always a white girl or another Muslim of a secular and liberal background no different to white trash. For the majority of Muslims, there is no middle ground in the western world. You choose one of these two options.

In their home countries Somalis, Pakistani, Bengalis, Arabs get married very young and live fulfilling lives. Meanwhile we are all rotters or NEET living with our parents (most likely) or by ourselves. From their FOB perspective, common wisdom dictates we are in a first world country and should find it easier to get married and have children. But instead, we are plunged into a society with values different and more degenerate, not to mention being a minority where most women (or men) are unacceptable for us.

Muslims shouldn't live in the West. I always tell my cousins back at home not to immigrate to any western country despite them being more educated and driven then the average pampered British kid who will soon make his life purpose more about being mis-gendered than a valuable contributor to society. UK is a shithole anyway. But aside from being in a relatively better material situation from third world shitholes, life in general is just shit and less fulfilling. Having 5G internet, the latest iphone, video games, nice cars and living in a technologically advanced society with modern infrastructure means nothing at the end of the day. If you're incel, poor and NEET it's even worse. I pity those who envy me and give me a passport halo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30611, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21661 and 3 others
tldr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
true just saw one of my old friend he is curry he has never had a gf sub mtn whites also never have gf jfl not in 2023