Every single brown race (tbh every single non-white race FR) idealizes white/euroesque beauty standards, but only curries get called out for this?

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Blacks idealize mulattos

Hispanics idealize lightskin chadriguezs

Arabs idealize lightskin chaddams

and of course, curries idealize lightskin chadpreets

but out of all these races, its only curries that get ragged on/called out for their lightskin/whiteskin worshipping.

Why?

Is it because we seem more blatant about it? (which is an absolute lie all other non-white races do it just as much lmfao)

Oh how noble of you fellow non-white ethnic races to not be so blatant and open about your lightskin/whiteskin worshipping. Truly you people are paragons of virtue compared to us lowly curries who are so terrible because we are.... honest? Lmao. Imagine thinking you are any better than us just because you guys are too cowardly/ashamed to admit that you whiteskin/lightskin worship just as much as us, you just do it behind closed doors lmao. Apparently, its virtuous, to be cowards now lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 27511, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
Asians in general do too

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Blacks idealize mulattos

but out of all these races, its only curries that get ragged on/called out for their lightskin/whiteskin worshipping.

Why?

Is it because we seem more blatant about it? (which is an absolute lie all other non-white races do it just as much lmfao)

Oh how noble of you fellow non-white ethnic races to not be so blatant and open about your lightskin/whiteskin worshipping. Truly you people are paragons of virtue compared to us lowly curries who are so terrible because we are.... honest? Lmao. Imagine thinking you are any better than us just because you guys are too cowardly/ashamed to admit that you whiteskin/lightskin worship just as much as us, you just do it behind closed doors lmao. Apparently, its virtuous, to be cowards now lmao.
This was definitely inspired by the comments in my thread lol. But I agree. Slanted eyed asian like whites too. Everyone does. They are the global beauty due to their global dominance and propaganda.

Also it's cause whites subconsciously seethe at curries and mena for their similarities to themselves. It's cause it is possible to be euro passing.

It's not true for blacks and east asians.

Asians in general do too
this as well lmao. Every single non-white ethnic race idealizes the lightest skin/ more caucasian/euroesque looking people of their race, but curries are to be made the sacrificial lambs on the alter of ethnic lightskin/whiteskin worship, while other ethnic races ARENT called out...??? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

this as well lmao. Every single non-white ethnic race idealizes the lightest skin/ more caucasian/euroesque looking people of their race, but curries are to be made the lambs on the alter of ethnic lightskin/whiteskin worship.
Asians get more shit for this than curries do

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Blackgymmax
For as long as ive been on the internet, i have seen nothing but non-stop lambasting of curries for our lightskin worshipping bleaching culture compared to any other ethnic race, INCLUDING east asians.

A

No, they don't. They only get shit on for using skin whitening, which is something they've been using since before meeting "white" pink people

Blacks idealize mulattos

Why?

Ricecels worship white women too. Far more than Asian women do.
You'll see dozens of examples of Asian-American foids shitting on White men for no reason, but you'll never see a ricecel criticize a white woman unless she deserves it

Everyone gets called out

{Nordics > Meds > Anatolians/Levantines/Iranics}

Are generally light so dont have to worship nothing but themselves.

{Nordics > Meds > Turks/Levantines/Iranics}

Are generally light so dont have to worship nothing but themselves.
when i mean i light for those races i dont mean just skin color, but also hair and eye color as well. And most middle easteners have and meds have dark hair and eyes as well, for curries its about skin color, hair, and eye color.

when i mean i light for those races i dont mean just skin color, but also hair and eye color as well. And most middle easteners have and meds have dark hair and eyes as well, for curries its about skin color, hair, and eye color.
In the mena I think only Persians women dye their hair red or blonde. I have never seen others doing it. But still its just hair color their changing plus their noses. Not much else.

With Curries they paint their entire face lighter lol

In the mena I think only Persians women dye their hair red or blonde. I have never seen others doing it. But still its just hair color their changing plus their noses. Not much else.

With Curries they paint their entire face lighter lol
lmao all middle eastern women can dye their hair lighter (not just persians) lmao and that is self hating asf lmao. Also just lol at how you said "plus their noses. Not much else.". as if rhinoplastys arent a literal invasive cosmetic surgery, and that middle easteners trying to get rid of their hook/beaky noses and giving themselves northern european ski slope noses, isnt self hating as fuck lmfao. Dont try to downplay the self hate that middle easteners do lol, you wont get past me with that shit lol.

lmao all middle eastern women can dye their hair lighter (not just persians) lmao and that is self hating asf lmao. Also just lol at how you said "plus their noses. Not much else.". as if rhinoplastys arent a literal invasive cosmetic surgery, and that middle easteners trying to get rid of their hook/beaky noses and giving themselves northern european ski slope noses, isnt self hating as fuck lmfao. Dont try to downplay the self hate that middle easteners do lol, you wont get past me with that shit lol.
Why are euro features so worshipped?

Stop lumping us in with white Mediterranean people

why didnt you pick a brown fish as avi u pooskin?

why didnt you pick a brown fish as avi u pooskin?
brown fish were literally normies along with the blue ones. Patrick is my spirit animal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
"Whites believe in universal human rights and multiculturalism. Ressentiment-filled nonwhites believe in White Nationalism."

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
no one hates on mixed people more than black ppl