Post for curry hindus that are larping as paki/curry muslims and trying to bring down islamic unity/ummah. ESSAY INCOMING.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Jfl how anyone doesn't realize that these so called paki/curry muslims are nothing more than a dirty hindu larping as a paki muslim is just funny to me. These ugly darkies have done this since cheap internet managed to reach their street shit filled shanty towns, but anyway I'll bite cause I love putting Hindus in their place.

1.) Are there curry muslims that worship Arabs for being arabs and arab culture? Sure, the same way that their are Hindus that worship jews for being white looking people that kill Muslims. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: both are cringe.

But most curry muslims if they are going worship/idealize another race of people, they tend to worship/idealize either persians or Turkic peoples, not arabs. Why? Because curry muslim culture is mainly derived from the mughals, who were persianized Turkic people from what is now modern day Uzbekistan. Even the word "urdu" comes from the Turkic word ordu which means "camp" or "army camp", because it was the language of the soldiers of the mughal army who by the reign of aurangzeb, were mostly made up of native Indian muslims. AKA muh ancestorz. The only arabic thing about curry muslim culture is the religion obviously, and a few arabic loanwords in urdu. THATS IT. All the clothing, the lifestyle, the mindset, most of the loanwords, and hell MOST OF THE ISLAMIC SECTS IN SOUTH ASIA, were ALL BROUGHT BY IRANIC AND TURKIC PEOPLES, bismillah.

2.) Most curry muslims support Palestinians because yes, they are fellow Muslims, it's called ummah, or "community". And you dirty Hindus can continue to cry and seethe about it 😂😂😂 because you guys have never had any historical unity throughout your history until modern times cause you guys WERE ALWAYS, AND WILL ALWAYS continue fighting each other based on castes and regional differences. So keep and crying and seething about muslims being united for longer than you have, and muslims will continue to be united inshallah.

Me personally, I don't really support Palestinians cause they are fellow Muslim people, I admit that I personally don't have any personal faith in this ummah chuma thing, yeah arabs are racist to non-Arab Muslims, unless they are white people lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: but that has to do with good ol white worshipping that's literally prevelant in every single brown culture in the world. Hell even arabs can be racist/discriminatory to each other:

The REASONS, why I support the Palestinians are:

1.) Most importantly, they are a weaker oppressed people being tyrannized and oppressed by a stronger and evil opressing force. I had always supported oppressed peoples throughout history regardless of their religion, unless they give me a reason not to. I support the Vietnamese vs the Americans during the Vietnam War. Black slaves against their slave masters in the transatlantic and barbary slave trade. Chinese under the oppression of the Japanese during ww2. Jews under nazi oppression during ww2 etc etc...

2.) The Palestinians are literally genetically natives of that land lmao. The Palestinians literally have more genetic dna from the Levant, and from what makes up the modern state of Israel compared to literally any jews in the world and you can literally look it up if you want. Palestinians are so native to the land that they even get significant Jewish dna when they take dna tests, because they are literally the descendents of the native jews that have always been remained in the area and never left but coverted to Christianity and Islam over time, and you can look up Palestinian dna test on youtube to confirm this.

3.) The jews are literally trying to destroy mosque al-aqsa and the dome of the rock in order to rebuild their temple. This is a matter of importance for muslims FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD because al-aqsa is literally one of the 3 main holy sites in Islam, where the prophet Muhammad (saw) underwent the al-isra wal miraj. For the sake of not only muslims and jews, but probably the rest of the world as a whole, it would be wise if the jews don't chip even a single stone off of al-aqsa lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Like i said, i personally dont really believe in this ummah chumma shit, even if the palestinians were 100% christians, i would still support them because i see them as a innocent oppressed group of people fighting against evil bloodthirsty oppressive jews.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, lightskinbengali, tbh aff and 1 other person
Al aqsa should be the main holy site. Not some idolatry stone in mecca

• WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist
even if the palestinians were 100% christians, i would still support them because i see them as a innocent oppressed group of people fighting against evil bloodthirsty oppressing jews.
That's all you needed to say.

I agree. Many people accuse me of being Arab worshipper. But that's because I'm MENASEXUAL freak who has a fetish for Moroccan booty.

Islamically, I view Arabs and Turks with a lot of suspicion. I can't even trust them when they say their food is halal in the West. I would trust a curry or Malay ofc.

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff
That's all you needed to say.

I agree. Many people accuse me of being Arab worshipper. But that's because I'm MENASEXUAL freak who has a fetish for Moroccan booty.

Islamically, I view Arabs and Turks with a lot of suspicion. I can't even trust them when they say their food is halal in the West. I would trust a curry or Malay ofc.
Literally this. I dont even really like arabs tbh, i dont like their culture or their behavior, i think iranians and maybe some turks, are more sophisticated and proper than arabs. But just because i dont like someones cultural upbringing, doesnt mean im going to be ok with people trying to genocide or ethnically cleanse them.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Jfl how anyone doesn't realize that these so called paki/curry muslims are nothing more than a dirty hindu larping as a paki muslim is just funny to me. These ugly darkies have done this since cheap internet managed to reach their street shit filled shanty towns, but anyway I'll bite cause I love putting Hindus in their place.

1.) Are there curry muslims that worship Arabs for being arabs and arab culture? Sure, the same way that their are Hindus that worship jews for being white looking people that kill Muslims. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: both are cringe.

But most curry muslims if they are going worship/idealize another race of people, they tend to worship/idealize either persians or Turkic peoples, not arabs. Why? Because curry muslim culture is mainly derived from the mughals, who were persianized Turkic people from what is now modern day Uzbekistan. Even the word "urdu" comes from the Turkic word ordu which means "camp" or "army camp", because it was the language of the soldiers of the mughal army who by the reign of aurangzeb, were mostly made up of native Indian muslims. AKA muh ancestorz. The only arabic thing about curry muslim culture is the religion obviously, and a few arabic loanwords in urdu. THATS IT. All the clothing, the lifestyle, the mindset, most of the loanwords, and hell MOST OF THE ISLAMIC SECTS IN SOUTH ASIA, were ALL BROUGHT BY IRANIC AND TURKIC PEOPLES, bismillah.

2.) Most curry muslims support Palestinians because yes, they are fellow Muslims, it's called ummah, or "community". And you dirty Hindus can continue to cry and seethe about it 😂😂😂 because you guys have never had any historical unity throughout your history until modern times cause you guys WERE ALWAYS, AND WILL ALWAYS continue fighting each other based on castes and regional differences. So keep and crying and seething about muslims being united for longer than you have, and muslims will continue to be united inshallah.

Me personally, I don't really support Palestinians cause they are fellow Muslim people, I admit that I personally don't have any personal faith in this ummah chuma thing, yeah arabs are racist to non-Arab Muslims, unless they are white people lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: but that has to do with good ol white worshipping that's literally prevelant in every single brown culture in the world. Hell even arabs can be racist/discriminatory to each other:

1.) Most importantly, they are a weaker oppressed people being tyrannized and oppressed by a stronger and evil opressing force. I had always supported oppressed peoples throughout history regardless of their religion, unless they give me a reason not to. I support the Vietnamese vs the Americans during the Vietnam War. Black slaves against their slave masters in the transatlantic and barbary slave trade. Chinese under the oppression of the Japanese during ww2. Jews under nazi oppression during ww2 etc etc...

2.) The Palestinians are literally genetically natives of that land lmao. The Palestinians literally have more genetic dna from the Levant, and from what makes up the modern state of Israel compared to literally any jews in the world and you can literally look it up if you want. Palestinians are so native to the land that they even get significant Jewish dna when they take dna tests, because they are literally the descendents of the native jews that have always been remained in the area and never left but coverted to Christianity and Islam over time, and you can look up Palestinian dna test on youtube to confirm this.

3.) The jews are literally trying to destroy mosque al-aqsa and the dome of the rock in order to rebuild their temple. This is a matter of importance for muslims FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD because al-aqsa is literally one of the 3 main holy sites in Islam, where the prophet Muhammad (saw) underwent the al-isra wal miraj. For the sake of not only muslims and jews, but probably the rest of the world as a whole, it would be wise if the jews don't chip even a single stone off of al-aqsa lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Like i said, i personally dont really believe in this ummah chumma shit, even if the palestinians were 100% christians, i would still support them because i see them as a innocent oppressed group of people fighting against evil bloodthirsty oppressive jews.

Your IQ would have to be on the Richter scale for trying to use genetic genealogy as a metric for territorial endemism while ignoring thousands of years worth of history. Jews all across the world and Palestinian Arabs both are descendants of the people who were once natives of the Southern Levant (the area that came to be known as Canaan, Israel, Judah and Palestine). The reason why most Jews today have dominant European alleles despite being natural descendants of the natives of ancient Levant (like Palestinian Arabs) is due to mass exodus and dispersion as a result of conquests and territorial expansion in the pre-medieval era.

The conflict between the Jews and Palestinian Arabs isn't based in genetic differences but instead, territorialism.
Not to mention, no one brings up thousands of years worth of history to solidify their claim over a piece of land. More than half of the world would have to evacuate their lands if we were to start rewarding land based on ancestral lineage of people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
3543837 1690074734424

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and CFW432
huh, elaborate

Muslims made a mistake islamifying curries. It should have a remained a Iranid + Arabic sphere.

Even bigger mistake was Big Iranian Neolithic Cocks going in and out of black South Asian "women". There shouldn't have been a made a gray zone between Iranics and South Asians.

Muslims made a mistake islamifying curries. It should have a remained a Iranid + Arabic sphere.

Even bigger mistake was Big Iranian Neolithic Cocks going in and out of black South Asian "women". There shouldn't have been a made a gray zone between Iranics and South Asians.
Well I for am happy Islam came to south asia. 🥰

I like eating steak (just had a Philly cheese steak from jersey mikes) and the taste of cow urine doesn't seem very appetizing to me.

And let's be real here, neolithic Iranians probably had smaller Cocks. Cock development is based on T and hunter gatherers have the most testosterone out of everyone especially farmers.

so united that all the Khalifas died in infighting between members of the same religion.
Sure, the same way that their are Hindus that worship jews for being white looking people that kill Muslims. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: both are cringe.
Hindus support israel for these reasons:

1. we are fighting the common enemy aka Muslims who have been killing us, raping our women for 1000 years.

2. during the 1971 war Israel helped India with huge amounts of Arms and ammunitions and intelligence, they did that going behind America. cause america alwasys supports Muslim extremists.

3. During the Kargil war. America blocked GPS services to India. Pakistan was close to taking over parts of India. This time Israel came on to the aid, they provided India with the GPS co-ordinates. Jews working for the US Army first collected the co-ordinates and then they supplied it to Israel and then Israel supported it to India.

cause America was monitoring Israel this time, so that they could not do anything.

Hindus and Jews have a common enemy the Muslims, who wants to kill all of us and gangrape all our women. its a friendship to exist.

We just want to exist. but you insect Muslims are the ones who want to kill us all.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
so united that all the Khalifas died in infighting between members of the same religion.

1. we are fighting the common enemy aka Muslims who have been killing us, raping our women for 1000 years.

2. during the 1971 war Israel helped India with huge amounts of Arms and ammunitions and intelligence, they did that going behind America. cause america alwasys supports Muslim extremists.

3. During the Kargil war. America blocked GPS services to India. Pakistan was close to taking over parts of India. This time Israel came on to the aid, they provided India with the GPS co-ordinates. Jews working for the US Army first collected the co-ordinates and then they supplied it to Israel and then Israel supported it to India.

cause America was monitoring Israel this time, so that they could not do anything.

Hindus and Jews have a common enemy the Muslims, who wants to kill all of us and gangrape all our women. its a friendship to exist.

We just want to exist. but you insect Muslims are the ones who want to kill us all.

1.) You deserve it for your disgusting cowpiss drinking, feces and corpse infested river bathing and water drinking, dalit gangraping, street shitting and apartheid caste system having religion. Consider hindus being blown the fuck out for a thousand years by muslims as a form of karma for your misdeeds. Yall believe in karma right lmao? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Also muslim curries are better looking than you guys, since most of them are pakis and pakis are on average lighter skin and have sharper features compared to indians. Muslim curries dont need to rape hindu women, they come to us willingly cause we are actually attractive unlike you guys. Hindus need to rape, they cant get laid otherwise. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

1.) America has its own global interest and does whatever it will take to pursue those interests. For instance america supplied and backed the taliban and al-qaeda during the 80s because america was in a cold war against the soviet union and wanted to counter the spread of communism. The soviet union wanted to expand into afghanistan, as a result america backed the rebel fighters aka the taliban and al-qaeda who were fighting against the soviet union. Once they defeated the soviet union, america itself wanted to expand its influence in afghanistan and set up a proxy state as well as they were supporting israelis in their persecution of the palestinians. As a result the al-qaeda declared war on america and launched terror attacks against it. No seriously, osama bin laden literally tells his motivations right here:

America doesnt back muslims cause they love islam or something lmao. 90% of america is white christian and a segment of the population are republican/conservative white racist who hate muslims cause we are all a bunch of brown sandniggers to them. They dont even mind the deaths of arab christians like palestinian christians who are dying right now in israeli airstrikes, cause they are still sandniggers to them lol.

Ok yeah i guess thats a legit reason to support israel from a dindus perspective.

Keep coping that we "need" to rape your women, tell yourself whatever you have to sleep at night lol. Its your blackskinned bihari uggos soldiers that drool at the mouth at kashmiri women, from whom thousands you have already raped. Personally i dont care to kill any hindus, if aurangzeb, the most based mughal emperor, couldnt kill enough of you rats, then who am i but your average curry muslim joe? I personally dont even want to interact with any hindu irl if i can help it, you guys disgust me. The jews however are literally planning on taking over and enslaving the whole world underneath them once their "messiah" comes, (the antichrist). This is literally in their talmud. This is literally a problem for the whole world tbh lol and only muslims are doing anything to stop them lmfao.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15977
Well I for am happy Islam came to south asia. 🥰

I like eating steak (just had a Philly cheese steak from jersey mikes) and the taste of cow urine doesn't seem very appetizing to me.
Buddhism mogs hard. Reincarnation game is everything

“Muh Ummah” is non existent and cringe. Average Muslim Arab respects degenerate white more than pious Muslim Indian

“Muh Ummah” is non existent and cringe. Average Muslim Arab respects degenerate white more than pious Muslim Indian
yeah which is why i dont really believe in ummah chummah thing anymore. Still support the palestinians though cause they are an oppressed people.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
yeah which is why i dont really believe in ummah chummah thing anymore. Still support the palestinians though cause they are an oppressed people.
Idec about this conflict in general. Messed up that civilians on both sides get massacred But I have no relation to the conflict at all and just mind my own business. Like I’m sorry but I’m not boycotting like 1 billion companies cause social media said so

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
Fcl6I3mWYAEIzh

Lmao Dumb arabs/paki muslims keep spreading fake shit about us what a faggot

U hate us because u wanna be us, keep
Coping and lying about me and my fellow indian bros but know we mog ur society, ppl, food to suicide., BITCH

Typing muslim incels lying about me and my countrymen keep coping idoit

ok see u hav nothing to say u just slandering us for no reason IDIOT muslim
slander: the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

I have not slandered you.

slander: the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

Yes u have u lying i havent seen any indians doing this idiot bitch motherfucker bitch!!.!

Indians mog arabs pakis wtc just keep lying about us ahahhh bitch. Fucker

• Hmm...
Reactions: CFW432
Yes u have u lying i havent seen any indians doing this idiot bitch motherfucker bitch!!.!
indians hindus DONT support israelis cause they are white looking people that kill muslims?

now this is just false. 😑

Cope idiopt indians stronger than pakistanis proven by this win
Why are you arguing about cricket? Pakistan’s current economy and this graph says it all . We are competing with wold powers while they’re arguing on internet from their hut

0131D9C5 0E5D 406A 9EA3 C0E55BF76C9C

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497

Jews hate Hinduism more than Islam btw. Jews are against all forms of idol worship, and this is why they hate churches and christians so much. They consider all the church sculptures and stuff idolatry. Literally search it up, they literally admit that they would rather go to mosques and that they are not allowed to enter churches.

It's an Arab vs Israeli thing, not a Muslim issue.

rope now and dnr you retard, we need less Muslims in this world