Do curry muslims actually like the idea of being descended from turkic peoples?

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
So here is the thing, i understand the curry muslims fetishism for turkic peoples. Hindus are an ugly darkskin peoples with a wierd religion that got BTFO by turkic horse archers chads who were muslim. The thing is, beyond that, its not like i actually want to be descended from turkic peoples. Turkic peoples historically are a barbaric nomadic race of people who really have nothing to their name besides being barbaric raiding nomads. They dont have the glory of being some kind of settled civilization like the Romans, or the Persians, or the Greeks, or the Ancient Egyptians with interesting and glorious histories filled with ancient scientific and philosophical achievements. And then on top of that when it comes to looks, turkic peoples, REAL turkic peoples, (not anatolian rape babies lol) are literally wide face mongolic looking gooks.

Like they look like this:
Maxresdefault

Now sure these two women are "hot" yeah, but they arent the curry standard of beauty. I dont know lmao, the last time i checked the ideal curry standard of beauty regardless if you are muslim,hindu,sikh,bhuddist,jain etc etc... is to be a lightskin chadpreet/stacypreet, WHO ARE CAUCASIAN/CAUCASOID. Like the mughals (curry for MONGOLS) were from what is now modern day UZBEKISTAN, and they are MONGOLOID. You people should already know how uzbeks look, and its not anywhere near the curry ideal standard of beauty. THIS, is the curry ideal standard of beauty:

Desktop wallpaper twinkle khanna bollywood actress digital painting thumbnail
Images
6f05b1bb6bda8630736996d9d94a118c
1Aishwarya Rais green eyes will drown you into them

Download
09twinkle1
Twinklekhanna001

TBH i never understood why there curry muslims always want to brag about being descended from turkic. As for me personally, all i want to thank turks for is destroying the hindu, and bringing islam to the subcontinent. That is the EXTENT of my turkic worship. Beyond that, any concept of actual civilization glory and philosophical and scientific achievement, i reserve for the persians, and any kind of wanting to look in a certain way, i reserve for either the persians, or ancient lightskin chadpreets/stacypreets.. If i wanted to brag about being descended from a foreign race, that would probably solely be reserved from some iranic race of people because they fit my looks standards and my civilizational achievement glory standard.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and BrahminBoss
@SecularIslamist oh no... he's talking bad about turk waifus

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Turkic people including Anatolians were always low IQ but great warriors. Today they are both low IQ and pussies.

Most aren't, only the ones who 100 years ago were in that NW region.

The rest, like 90%, are just converted shudras and dalits, attracted by the 'equality' of Islam

Doubt they are really

So here is the thing, i understand the curry muslims fetishism for turkic peoples. Hindus are an ugly darkskin peoples with a wierd religion that got BTFO by turkic horse archers chads who were muslim. The thing is, beyond that, its not like i actually want to be descended from turkic peoples. Turkic peoples historically are a barbaric nomadic race of people who really have nothing to their name besides being barbaric raiding nomads. They dont have the glory of being some kind of settled civilization like the Romans, or the Persians, or the Greeks, or the Ancient Egyptians with interesting and glorious histories filled with ancient scientific and philosophical achievements. And then on top of that when it comes to looks, turkic peoples, REAL turkic peoples, (not anatolian rape babies lol) are literally wide face mongolic looking gooks.

Like they look like this:View attachment 2288686

Now sure these two women are "hot" yeah, but they arent the curry standard of beauty. I dont know lmao, the last time i checked the ideal curry standard of beauty regardless if you are muslim,hindu,sikh,bhuddist,jain etc etc... is to be a lightskin chadpreet/stacypreet, WHO ARE CAUCASIAN/CAUCASOID. Like the mughals (curry for MONGOLS) were from what is now modern day UZBEKISTAN, and they are MONGOLOID. You people should already know how uzbeks look, and its not anywhere near the curry ideal standard of beauty. THIS, is the curry ideal standard of beauty:

View attachment 2288698View attachment 2288699View attachment 2288700View attachment 2288701

View attachment 2288702View attachment 2288703View attachment 2288705

TBH i never understood why there curry muslims always want to brag about being descended from turkic. As for me personally, all i want to thank turks for is destroying the hindu, and bringing islam to the subcontinent. That is the EXTENT of my turkic worship. Beyond that, any concept of actual civilization glory and philosophical and scientific achievement, i reserve for the persians, and any kind of wanting to look in a certain way, i reserve for either the persians, or ancient lightskin chadpreets/stacypreets.. If i wanted to brag about being descended from a foreign race, that would probably solely be reserved from some iranic race of people because they fit my looks standards and my civilizational achievement glory standard.
Turks are fascistic rat people that think they are some shit

Like they look like this:View attachment 2288686

View attachment 2288698View attachment 2288699View attachment 2288700View attachment 2288701

View attachment 2288702View attachment 2288703View attachment 2288705

Turkic people look better than South Asians.