Curry muslims, do you actually believe in this "ummah" thing?

So since I just joined this forum means facts aren't factual?
Screenshot 20231031 184404 Chrome

conversation-english-eurobarometer.jpg

I probably should start teaching kids English as a side hustle ngl.
Well yeah all the important Germanic countries know how to speak basic English, that's what I meant. Obviously ethnic europeans like southern and Easter euros don't really know how to speak basic English.

I have a question, lmao when southeast asian and nepalis hindus/bhuddist recite their prayers and do their rituals, what language are they speaking it? Sanskrit? The same sanskrit of the vedic indo-aryans? Southeast asians and nepalis are not vedic aryans. Hell they arent even curries lmfao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Can someone tell me why these non curry non vedic aryans are speaking sanskrit or reciting their hindu/bhuddist rituals in sanskrit, if they themselves arent aryans or even curries for that matter?
I mean I can't speak for Gook Buddhists, but in our tradition we don't really recite anything sanskrit. Majority of ppl in the modern world today can't even read or speak in Sanskrit lol unlike disgusting Arabic. Plus you don't see Western or Gook Buddhists traveling to Nepal and copying their culture like Pakis do with Arabs.

Also muslims from around the world (not just curries lol) recite quranic and islamic prayers in arabic lmfao, why is only a problem when curries do it?

Did I say it was? It's equally cucked for all non Arab/middle eastern Muzzies. It's just funnier for Curries because Pakis like you worship Sand niggers because yall have a vaguely similar phenotype and yall are insecure about your curry identity so you try to lump yourselfs with the Western Asian countries lmfao. Maybe you don't do that idk but a lot of Pakis/Curry Muzzies do and they're proud of it. Meanwhile actual sandcels look at curry Moslemz in disgust as they they're noticeably darker and uglier than them jfl
Aight they well then prepare for a regional war lmao pakistan literally exist and has nukes and if you think that non-south asian muslims can ever get rid of curry muslims without killing themselves in the process good luck :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
For all I care you Pakis and Northies can destroy each other. Yall are basically the same ppl anyways lol. As long as the rest of non Muzzie/Sihck South Asians don't get caught in the crossfire idrc.

jews aren't opressors. They have one peice of land. Muslims have 30-40. supporting palestine = cuck
yeah tbh Israel is just one tiny strip of land that was literally wasteland before the Jews started cultivating stuff with their advancements. All there is to it. The Palis and the rest of the Arabs got crushed. They started the fight, they can't really complain after getting crushed.

Who cares about that hubjab wearing ass religion jfl

• +1
Reactions: ordinarypsycho
I mean I can't speak for Gook Buddhists, but in our tradition we don't really recite anything sanskrit. Majority of ppl in the modern world today can't even read or speak in Sanskrit lol unlike disgusting Arabic. Plus you don't see Western or Gook Buddhists traveling to Nepal and copying their culture like Pakis do with Arabs.

Did I say it was? It's equally cucked for all non Arab/middle eastern Muzzies. It's just funnier for Curries because Pakis like you worship Sand niggers because yall have a vaguely similar phenotype and yall are insecure about your curry identity so you try to lump yourselfs with the Western Asian countries lmfao. Maybe you don't do that idk but a lot of Pakis/Curry Muzzies do and they're proud of it. Meanwhile actual sandcels look at curry Moslemz in disgust as they they're noticeably darker and uglier than them jfl

For all I care you Pakis and Northies can destroy each other. Yall are basically the same ppl anyways lol. As long as the rest of non Muzzie/Sihck South Asians don't get caught in the crossfire idrc.
"I mean I can't speak for Gook Buddhists, but in our tradition we don't really recite anything sanskrit. Majority of ppl in the modern world today can't even read or speak in Sanskrit lol unlike disgusting Arabic. Plus you don't see Western or Gook Buddhists traveling to Nepal and copying their culture like Pakis do with Arabs."
Doesnt matter, all hindu prayers are written in sanskrit and most hindus even non-curry hindus read in sanskrit when they recite their prayers, also what makes sanskrit any better than arabic? I agree that arabic is a harsh sounding language and i dont like it, but sanskrit just sounds weird as well. I only like the sound of urdu, italian, and french. Also i dont understand why you dont seem to understand that hajj is literally a religious practice that all muslims are compelled to do you fucking retard.

Its. A. Religious. Practice. Of. Islam. All. Muslims. From. Around. The. World. Are. Suppose. To. Do. It. Not. Just. Curry Muslims.

Did you get that or do you want me to speak even slower?

"Did I say it was? It's equally cucked for all non Arab/middle eastern Muzzies. It's just funnier for Curries because Pakis like you worship Sand niggers because yall have a vaguely similar phenotype and yall are insecure about your curry identity so you try to lump yourselfs with the Western Asian countries lmfao. Maybe you don't do that idk but a lot of Pakis/Curry Muzzies do and they're proud of it. Meanwhile actual sandcels look at curry Moslemz in disgust as they they're noticeably darker and uglier than them jfl"

Im not paki my family are hyderabadi muslims from south india. And curry muslims wouldnt be insecure about their curry identity if hinduism wasnt the weirdest and most disgusting and low smv religion ever created in the history of the world, and if curries werent an ugly race of people that consistently got blown the fuck out by outsiders.

Iranians for instance dont have an insecurity about their pre-islamic past (hell some are even proud of it) because iranian history is filled with glorious empires and glorious civilized culture of admirable philosophy. Zororastrianism wasnt a weird religion, its literally just philosophy and fire worship lmfao. The most wierdest thing about zororastrianism is that they worship fire lol, and thats it, and on top of that, iranians are a decent looking lightskinned med looking race of people. Curry hindus are on average brown-to dark skin people with ugly facial features and short heights that follow one of the most weirdest and disgustingly unhygenic religions in the world, and have a history of constantly getting blown the fuck out by foreign invaders. On top of that curries are a 3rd world, poor, filthy overpopulated people that shit on literal streets.

Shits. On. Streets.

Do you dumb dindus realize just how much catastrophic damage that meme/stereotype has done to curry smv as a whole? Atleast the apu meme was about a harmless naive curry that was perceived to be too nice for his own good in a cutthroat western society. I would literally rather just have curries be seen as apus and NOTHING else, than have that streetshitting meme attached to curries. Literally probably one of the worst memes/stereotypes a group of people could ever suffer to have.

Im sorry but who in their right mind with more than one braincel floating around in their head, would ever want to associate with curries, especially curry hindus. You guys (not you in particular, but bhuddism is a curry religion) are literally one of the most subhuman groups of people on this earth to ever exist in history. Associating with you guys is literally social suicide. Why are you surprised that curry muslims, especially pakis who are on average lighter skin and have sharper features than indians, would do whatever they can to disassociate with you subhumans when they can have another identity that they can latch on to?

Meanwhile actual sandcels look at curry Moslemz in disgust as they they're noticeably darker and uglier than them jfl"

Depends lol, im personally lighter than alot of gulf arabs tbh (when im not extremely tanned by the sun), and so are alot of pakis. Gulf arabs literally are brown skinned and can pass for northern curries themselves LMFAO so i dont really care if they want to look down on me cause i just see that as delusional cope. I can see maybe levantine arabs looking down on curries cause they can be med passing often, not sure about NA cause they are usually a hit or miss, sometimes they look like ethnic curries other times they can look med.

Once again im hyderabadi muslim, but jfl if you think this conflict would ever be isolated in northern india/pakistan. Northern curries would make sure to bring all of south asia into flames with them, they are subhuman like that.

Last edited:

Buddhism is 100x more respectable than Hindu Dindu bullshit. Not even close.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and CFW432
Also i dont understand why you dont seem to understand that hajj is literally a religious practice that all muslims are compelled to do you fucking retard.
Ya it just so happens to be conveniently placed in the birth place of the sandcel Mohammed which also happens to be "the center world" jfl. Yet your dumbass STILL can't comprehend that Islam is an Arab centric religion πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚ "muh ummah muh Izlam is for everyone akhi trust me" lmfaoo what a cope

And curry muslims wouldnt be insecure about their curry identity if hinduism wasnt the weirdest and most disgusting and low smv religion ever created in the history of the world, and if curries werent an ugly race of people

Dindus have low SMV not because of their beliefs, it's because of their weird practices and the fact that its associated with ugly curries. A lot of western liberal foids actually find Hinduism and other similar Eastern religions attractive because of stuff like yoga, chakras, "manifesting" (jfl) etc. For example I know this white chad that gets foids very intrigued by his sanskrit tattoos and his knowledge about tantra yoga and stuff. Low key most western foids (even the Christian ones) would probably rather get with a curry Dindu than a curry Muzzie, because Muzzies are seen as more of a threat in the West. So being curry and a Muzzie is basically a double whammy.

Iranians for instance dont have an insecurity about their pre-islamic past (hell some are even proud of it) because iranian history is filled with glorious empires and glorious civilized culture of admirable philosophy. Zororastrianism wasnt a weird religion, its literally just philosophy and fire worship lmfao. The most wierdest thing about zororastrianism is that they worship fire lol, and thats it,
Ofc they don't, because Zoroastrianism was based asf and is far superior to Islam, hence why you guys plagiarised a lot of their beliefs. Historically they were actually related to the ancient Vedic religion (which predates modern Dharmic faiths) as they were both Indo European religions. Imagine how glorious Iran and neighboring areas would be if your Muzzie ancestors didn't come wipe them out smh yet yall curries are cucked enough to be proud of that lmfao

kashmiris being oppressed by dindus.
600,000 Kashmiri Hindus displaced in one night.
10,000+ Hindu women raped.
hindu women, gangraped, forcefully made to eat the blood soaked rice of her husband.
sawed in half, the blade was dull so they changed it mid sawing.
and you call Kashmiris being oppressed by Dindus.

even Pakistani muslim Army rejoices how many Hindu men they killed and how many Hindu women they gangraped.

Seems like most muslims don't believe in the ummah TBH

Ya it just so happens to be conveniently placed in the birth place of the sandcel Mohammed which also happens to be "the center world" jfl. Yet your dumbass STILL can't comprehend that Islam is an Arab centric religion πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚ "muh ummah muh Izlam is for everyone akhi trust me" lmfaoo what a cope

Dindus have low SMV not because of their beliefs, it's because of their weird practices and the fact that its associated with ugly curries. A lot of western liberal foids actually find Hinduism and other similar Eastern religions attractive because of stuff like yoga, chakras, "manifesting" (jfl) etc. For example I know this white chad that gets foids very intrigued by his sanskrit tattoos and his knowledge about tantra yoga and stuff. Low key most western foids (even the Christian ones) would probably rather get with a curry Dindu than a curry Muzzie, because Muzzies are seen as more of a threat in the West. So being curry and a Muzzie is basically a double whammy.

Ofc they don't, because Zoroastrianism was based asf and is far superior to Islam, hence why you guys plagiarised a lot of their beliefs. Historically they were actually related to the ancient Vedic religion (which predates modern Dharmic faiths) as they were both Indo European religions. Imagine how glorious Iran and neighboring areas would be if your Muzzie ancestors didn't come wipe them out smh yet yall curries are cucked enough to be proud of that lmfao
My nibba literally almost every religion has holy sites around where it started lmfao are you fucking retarded lmao? :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: All of dinduisms and dhuddism holy sites are in south asia and Nepal where bhudda is from lmfao, and you retards constantly bitching about how you can't go see your holy sites in Kashmir and pakistan because of "muh muslims" . Arent dinduism and dhuddism "curry centric" by your own logic since all the holy sites are in curryland, also due to the fact that the holy language of both is sanskrit and that the creators, were curry? You retarded faggot, everything you accused Islam of can literally be turned back on to you guys:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul:

Dumbass that's because western white liberal foids think that all Hinduism is about, is just about doing yoga and meditating LMFAO :lul::lul::lul:

They don't know about the cow piss drinking, they don't know about the cow dung eating and bathing, they don't know about the oldest form of apartheid called the caste system, they don't know about bathing in a feces infested corpse infested and overall everything infested river and drinking from its water. They don't know about all the fucked up weird rape, pedophile and and caste system verses in the rigveda and other hindu holy books. They don't know about manusmriti. They don't know about the racism in the rigveda between the aryans and the dasyu, and how the aryans were basically invaders that came to invade, take over and enslave the natives of south asia.

I repeat once again, all your average white foids think that dinduism, its just doing yoga and meditating πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. And so the reason why it might be popular among them. Is because they quite literally, don't know the whole truth.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We muslim curries know the truth. We are a majority come from hindu curries. We have to sufferingly live by you degens on a daily basis, so we get a front row seat to the degeneracy you people commit on a daily basis. Your average white girl, doesn't have to live by you so they don't know what you guys get up to on a daily basis. AND WHEN THEY DO HAHAHAHAHAHA, literally just look up any video on the caste system on youtube that has millions of views and look for all the comments by white people. Look at how disgusted and repulsed they are by you people. Look at how they think you are degenerates and subhumans.

Ofc they don't, because Zoroastrianism was based asf and is far superior to Islam, hence why you guys plagiarised a lot of their beliefs.
No pre abrahamic religion is superior to abrahamic religions, if they were, they wouldn't have been outcompeted and defeated by said abrahamic religions. It's literally natural law, the fittest and strongest prevail over those who are less fit and less strong. Abrahamic religions completely defeated and replaced pre-abrahamic religions in like 99% of the world. Therefore as a result by the logic of natural law, abrahamic religions are stronger and therefore superior to non-abrahamic religions.

Muslims ruled over pretty much the entire subcontinent (besides some southern parts of tamil Nadu), for a thousand years. Muslims took away from dindus the birthplace of Vedic Hinduism (modern day pakistan). 99% of the sindhus River, (the actual REAL OG important river to curries), lies in pakistan (which btw I'm so happy for, if the sindhu river was in india it would be the same ugly ass green brown color filled with feces and floating dead bodies and ugly ass dark brown people bathing in it and polluting it, just like the gangu river is now today:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: ). Islam took away all the good looking people from curries who are genetically more Aryan and neolithic farmer and less abo than a majority of indians ethnic groups (punjabis, sindhis, and kashmiris who are all like 99% muslim). How is Islam NOT superior to all curry faiths, when most of the superior curries, are mostly muslims? Actually go to any curry ethnic group in south asia, and 90% of the curry muslims tend to be descended from either mid or high caste Hindus with the remaining few percentage being dalits and tribals. Personally I've done my dna tests and I'm actually descended mixture of caste from every strata in society (besides brahmins thank Allah). But since caste is passed down paternally, and my y-dna is R2, and my family is hyderabad and we have telugu ancestry, I would be considered probably kamma caste since it makes up a majority of my dna.

Also I'm not sure what parts of Zoroastrianism Islam plagiarised from, please give examples. All I'm aware of is that Islam took most of its influence from other abrahamic faiths that came before it like Christianity and Judaism, but that's literally because Islam and Muslims consider themselves to be the final word of God and that the abrahamic religions that came before it have been corrupted or outdated. We muslim consider the Bible and Torah to be the words of God that have been tampered with by human beings or is just outdated/obsolete, which is why jews and Christians are afforded a certain level of respect in muslim states that other, non abrahamic religions, wouldn't get. There is a reason why they are called "the people of the book".

Historically they were actually related to the ancient Vedic religion (which predates modern Dharmic faiths) as they were both Indo European religions.

Eh tbh Zoroastrianism and dinduism are quite different in alot of respects.

First of all, no weird ass beliefs and rituals like drinking cow pee, bathing in and eating cow dung, bathing in a feces infested and corpse infested river, drinking water from said river, no beef ban (which actually apparently an influence from bhuddism is seen some Hindus say, so thanks alot retard) and no caste system.

And also Zoroastrianism is actually considered to be one of the earliest MONOTHEISTIC religions in history actually (with some "dualistic" aka polytheistic aspects about it):

"Zoroastrianism is one of the world’s oldest monotheistic religions, having originated in ancient Persia. It contains both monotheistic and dualistic elements, and many scholars believe Zoroastrianism influenced the belief systems of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam"

If we are to believe this than Zoroastrianism didn't directly Islam but indirectly through Judaism which was the first official abrahamic faith, and Islam which is the 3rd and final abrahamic faith takes its influence from Christianity and Judaism which came before it.

It seems that the only thing that Zoroastrians and Hindus have in common seem to only be the languages actually 🀣🀣🀣 because Zoroastrianism and Hinduism both come from the Indo-European religion of the indo aryan people who both went to south asia and what is now modern Iran. Vedic Sanskrit and Avestan (the language of the ancient Iranian people) are basically sister languages for this reason.

Besides that, Zoroastrians and Hindus are not comparable in any measure. Zoroastrianism is aesthetically superior and less weird than all curry religions, especially Hinduism. The literal only strange thing about Zoroastrians is that they revere fire, THAT IS LITERALLY IT. THAT IS LITERALLY THE EXTENT OF THEIR "WEIRDNESS". They don't drink cow pee, they don't bathe in feces and corpse infested rivers and drink from it, they don't practice a caste system, their is no beef ban, etc etc. Never compare yourself to Zoroastrians ever again, they are superior to you and all other curry faiths.

Imagine how glorious Iran and neighboring areas would be if your Muzzie ancestors didn't come wipe them out smh yet yall curries are cucked enough to be proud of that lmfao
I don't really have "Muzzie ancestors" tbh with you. I mean i do have a few percentages of dna from people from the Levant and Turkic peoples apparently, but it's only like 1-5% which means their blood has been heavily diluded by curry dna for centuries at this point. I'm mostly of south Asian descent, and actually if anything alot of my ancestors DID fight against the islamic invasion. I have part punjabi rajput heritage and my the biggest part of my heritage is kamma ancestry. Both were warrior castes that DID fight against the Islamic invaders. But both were bested and defeated and eventually converted to Islam themselves. Also alot of converts from South asia came from being converted by the preaching of sufi saints, especially in the punjab area. It's whatever for me lmao. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ There are europeans who's ancestors were defeated in battle and then converted to christianity afterwards. ask those people in modern day if they really care that much. All your going to get is a shrug and a "I don't really care" response πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Why should I care, my family never seemed to suffer that much. I literally come from a hyderabadi zamindari family. My family were basically lesser nobles that owned acres of land in the telugu countryside. My maternal great greatgrand mother came from a rich family and lived in a haveli (basically a country estate) in Medhak that my own mother use to visit alot when she was a little kid. I actually want to go back to hyderabad one time in my life to see the land my family owned and to visit my families estate (unless it's not there anymore or the Indian state confiscated or destroyed it when they annexed the hyderabad state, which most likely happened let's be honest here).

yet yall curries are cucked enough to be proud of that lmfao
Yes, I am absolutely proud of that and no 5ft balding Indian janitor looking pheno nibba with paan smelling breath that wears sandals, could ever hope to make me feel insecure or afraid of these feelings πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. All abrahamic religions are the most superior to all other false religions, and Islam is the most superior of all abrahamic religions, because it's the final unaltered truth and word of Allah Azzawajal. When they were Hindus, most of my ancestors were high status warriors and better than your average hindu, and now that we are muslim we are doubly better cause we don't follow weird ass curry religions like dinduism. So cope and seethe. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You know, I personally don't have a that much of a virulent hatred or disgust towards most pre-abrahamic religions and faiths. I mean, you just saw how I basically praised Zoroastrianism for its aestheticness and mostly non-weird beliefs. Sure celtic pagans had their burning of innocent slaves alive inside wickermen and Norse vikings had their blood eagles, and in Greek mythology Zeus raped Medusa and then Athena turned turned her into a monster.

SURE, for most pre-abrahamic religions, there are 1 or 2 really weird beliefs, AT MOST.

But when it comes to curry religions and faiths, especially dinduism, I swear to God lmao.... ancient curries were literally basically speedrunning the subhuman challenge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I cannot think of one redeemable aspect of dinduism, everything is so ugly, unhygienic, and reprehensible. I have to thank Allah that my ancestors at some point in the past, saw the error of their ways and converted to Islam (probably inbetween gangraping some innocent dalit women or rubbing and throwing cow dung on each other). Shukriyah that I was born muslim, I really couldn't ask to be born in a better faith tbh. 😘😘😘

Last edited:
At the end of the day ummah is just a tool for the arabs to promote arab imperialism. Sure They might say everyone is equal, But look at where the Wealth is distributΓΈrs among the muslim countries. Arab is the vast majority of the richness, and They earn boatloads of money every year due to Mecca pilgrimage.

In my opinion Islam is the Arab form of Judaism (aka Arabs are the Gods chosen people) just not in plain sight. But think for urself. Saudi is rich solely due to Islam.

My nibba literally almost every religion has holy sites around where it started lmfao are you fucking retarded lmao? :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: All of dinduisms and dhuddism holy sites are in south asia and Nepal where bhudda is from lmfao, and you retards constantly bitching about how you can't go see your holy sites in Kashmir and pakistan because of "muh muslims" . Arent dinduism and dhuddism "curry centric" by your own logic since all the holy sites are in curryland, also due to the fact that the holy language of both is sanskrit and that the creators, were curry? You retarded faggot, everything you accused Islam of can literally be turned back on to you guys
Bro are you illiterate. I already explained why it's different. Muzzies recite and worship their moon god in their disgusting language while Dharmic faiths and even most Christian faiths don't do that at all. And most Buddhists or Christians don't travel to any Nepal or Jerusalem to worship their deities, because it's completely unnecessary for them.
Dumbass that's because western white liberal foids think that all Hinduism is about, is just about doing yoga and meditating LMFAO :lul::lul::lul:

They don't know about the cow piss drinking, they don't know about the cow dung eating and bathing, they don't know about the oldest form of apartheid called the caste system, they don't know about bathing in a feces infested corpse infested and overall everything infested river and drinking from its water. They don't know about all the fucked up weird rape, pedophile and and caste system verses in the rigveda and other hindu holy books. They don't know about manusmriti. They don't know about the racism in the rigveda between the aryans and the dasyu, and how the aryans were basically invaders that came to invade, take over and enslave the natives of south asia.

I repeat once again, all your average white foids think that dinduism, its just doing yoga and meditating πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. And so the reason why it might be popular among them. Is because they quite literally, don't know the whole truth.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That's the whole point you dumb nigger. Westerns don't see Dharmic religions in that way because they know that those who do that kinda stuff are just uneducated village Curries doing weird shit lol. Anyone who's not a braindead inbred Muzzie like you wouldn't bother to take any controversial scriptures as the "word of gawddd" because unlike Muzzies who follow everything in the Koran literally, other religions mostly picks and choose what's logic and applies what's relevant to modern society. Even the Dalai Lama himself said that if modern science were to ever contradict teachings of Buddhism, then the religion would need to change accordingly. Unlike you Muzzies that will jump through hoops to justify why the Koran says the Earth is flat and semen comes out the ribs and the plethora of other scientific errors πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Eh tbh Zoroastrianism and dinduism are quite different in alot of respects.

First of all, no weird ass beliefs and rituals like drinking cow pee, bathing in and eating cow dung, bathing in a feces infested and corpse infested river, drinking water from said river, no beef ban (which actually apparently an influence from bhuddism is seen some Hindus say, so thanks alot retard) and no caste system.

They're theologically different, yes. But both the Iranian religion (which Zoroastrianism was derived from) and the Vedic religion basically come from the same roots. They even share some common deities. It wasn't until the coming of Zoroaster when the religion became more strictly "monotheistic" (tho I wouldn't really compare their version of monotheism to that of Islam, but that's another topic).

And interesting you mention cow piss because Zoroastrians have a concept of this too. Look up the concept of Gomez. Cow being revered isn't actually just a Dindu thing, cattle has had importance across most Indo European religions.

But while we're on the topic, why is that you Muzzies are so obsessed with animal urine when your psycho prophet himself recommended camel urine as a medicinal drink?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ talk about pot calling the kettle black jfl
No pre abrahamic religion is superior to abrahamic religions, if they were, they wouldn't have been outcompeted and defeated by said abrahamic religions. It's literally natural law, the fittest and strongest prevail over those who are less fit and less strong. Abrahamic religions completely defeated and replaced pre-abrahamic religions in like 99% of the world. Therefore as a result by the logic of natural law, abrahamic religions are stronger and therefore superior to non-abrahamic religions.
Abrahamic religions are the most followed solely due to conquests and forceful conversions because it's literally in their "holy books" to garner the most amount of followers as possible. Thankfully for them a lot of people are brainless sheeps who just follow whatever they're taught and don't really question their beliefs. But nowadays more and more people (especially Gen Zers) are starting to stray away from it and turn to new age spirituality and whatnot. And before you hit me with the "but saar Izlam is the fastest growing religion durr" note that's mostly due to you Muzrats breeding like the pests you are and because Muzzie families will honor kill/disown their kids for leaving Pisslam jfl.
Also alot of converts from South asia came from being converted by the preaching of sufi saints, especially in the punjab area
Ya Sufis are the only respectable sect of Muzzies because they're level headed and were likely influenced by Dharmic faiths (tho Muzzies often deny this), hence why there are more peaceful and hated on by mainstream Muzzies. But I think this is more applicable to the south of India and other South/South East Asian conversions. Northies/Pakis are primarily Mughal rape offsprings.

Bro are you illiterate. I already explained why it's different. Muzzies recite and worship their moon god in their disgusting language while Dharmic faiths and even most Christian faiths don't do that at all. And most Buddhists or Christians don't travel to any Nepal or Jerusalem to worship their deities, because it's completely unnecessary for them.

That's the whole point you dumb nigger. Westerns don't see Dharmic religions in that way because they know that those who do that kinda stuff are just uneducated village Curries doing weird shit lol. Anyone who's not a braindead inbred Muzzie like you wouldn't bother to take any controversial scriptures as the "word of gawddd" because unlike Muzzies who follow everything in the Koran literally, other religions mostly picks and choose what's logic and applies what's relevant to modern society. Even the Dalai Lama himself said that if modern science were to ever contradict teachings of Buddhism, then the religion would need to change accordingly. Unlike you Muzzies that will jump through hoops to justify why the Koran says the Earth is flat and semen comes out the ribs and the plethora of other scientific errors πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They're theologically different, yes. But both the Iranian religion (which Zoroastrianism was derived from) and the Vedic religion basically come from the same roots. They even share some common deities. It wasn't until the coming of Zoroaster when the religion became more strictly "monotheistic" (tho I wouldn't really compare their version of monotheism to that of Islam, but that's another topic).

And interesting you mention cow piss because Zoroastrians have a concept of this too. Look up the concept of Gomez. Cow being revered isn't actually just a Dindu thing, cattle has had importance across most Indo European religions.

But while we're on the topic, why is that you Muzzies are so obsessed with animal urine when your psycho prophet himself recommended camel urine as a medicinal drink?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ talk about pot calling the kettle black jfl

Abrahamic religions are the most followed solely due to conquests and forceful conversions because it's literally in their "holy books" to garner the most amount of followers as possible. Thankfully for them a lot of people are brainless sheeps who just follow whatever they're taught and don't really question their beliefs. But nowadays more and more people (especially Gen Zers) are starting to stray away from it and turn to new age spirituality and whatnot. And before you hit me with the "but saar Izlam is the fastest growing religion durr" note that's mostly due to you Muzrats breeding like the pests you are and because Muzzie families will honor kill/disown their kids for leaving Pisslam jfl.

Ya Sufis are the only respectable sect of Muzzies because they're level headed and were likely influenced by Dharmic faiths (tho Muzzies often deny this), hence why there are more peaceful and hated on by mainstream Muzzies. But I think this is more applicable to the south of India and other South/South East Asian conversions. Northies/Pakis are primarily Mughal rape offsprings.

You do realize that the quran has been translated into every language in the world so that Muslims from all over the world can read it in their own language. Arabic is not some chosen holy language, it's quite literally the language the quran was revealed in because it was revealed to an Arab....πŸ˜‘ so he could understand it πŸ˜‘.... and write it down so the first muslims (arabs).... could understand it πŸ˜‘....

The reason why muslims read it in arabic is because it's sunnah and that's the way our prophet did it. Sunnah means the way of the prophet (in this case Muhammad (saw) ). If the quran was revealed in mandarin and Muhammad (saw) was a Chinese man in China, then all 1.8+ billion muslims would probably be reciting it in mandarin instead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Seethe and cope about it.

It doesn't matter to me if gooks don't go to holy bhuddist places in curryland. But those holy places are the only ones that have any actual legitimacy since those are the places that bhudda actually resided in lmao.

Also muslims don't go to mecca just to pray retard, it's literally a holy pilgrimage for us and a pillar of Islam. I don't have to go ANYWHERE to pray lmfao, I can pray 5 times a day in the comfort of my own home here in the states πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and most prayers that Muslims do will not be anywhere near mecca since most Muslims don't reside in Arabia retard. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ also there are a bunch of holy sites in Jerusalem that Christians from the west DO visit, literally just look up the videos on youtube, you'll see christians visiting holy places where they think christ and his disciples were.

But the thing is that the reason why "Christians" don't perform widespread pilgrimages to the middle east, IS BECAUSE THEY AREN'T RELIGIOUS CHRISTIANS ANYMORE LMFAO. ONE THOUSAND YEARS AGO EUROPEAN CHRISTIANS WERE RELIGIOUS AND WOULD REGULARLY PERFORM PILGRIMAGES TO THE HOLY LAND FROM ALL OVER EUROPE. HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF THE CRUSADES? White people to this day say the crusades were justified because they done to "protect Christian PILGRIMS on their pilgrimages to the holy land". I can't help it if modern day so called "Christians" (most white people are literally irreligious nowadays) don't want to perform widespread pilgrimages to Jerusalem like their ancestors use to 1,000 years ago. Who is stopping them? Muslims don't rule the land anymore, there is no Muslim or "muh saracen" threat lmao the modern day state of Israel rules over Jerusalem. What happened lol? Aren't jews and Christians suppose to be "buddy buddy" against us muZliM teRroRistS? Well the jews control Jerusalem now, so why aren't so called white "Christians" coming in record numbers for their pIlGrImAgEs? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Right all the dindus that go to the Ganges and bathe in its polluted feces infested and corpse infested rivers and drink from it, yup, they are all "village" curries. Yup, absolutely NONE of them come from the city. LMFAO at this cope.

Also remember that the quran is not written literally in all forms but is written figuratively and metaphorically in other parts are suppose to be parables for certain morals, as well as it is written in poetic form in old Arabic. Yes, the quran is not written in modern Arabic and is written in old Arabic that is the equivalent of old English is compared to modern English. And yeah, we don't really question what is written in the quran, it's the word of God and God is all omnipotent and infallible, I mean he is literally God.That's literally the difference between abrahamic religions and pre-abrahamic religions. The gods of pre-abrahamic religions seem to actually be fallible and not omnipotent but capable of making mistakes, very "human" like in my opinion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

And please give me verses that say the earth is flat and semen comes from the ribs? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Actually retard Iranians have been following the monotheistic form of Zoroastrianism in Iran for longer than they were following the polytheistic form. The indo Iranians migrated to the Iranian plateau in the around 2,000 B.C. and Zoroaster was born 1500 b.c. to 1000 b.c. and the first Iranian empire which were the medians formed in 678 b.c. and Iranians were monotheistic Zoroastrians up until the islamic conquest of Iran started in 623 a.d. and ended in 654 a.d.

This means that the Iranians were polytheistic for at most 1000 years, to as little as 500 years, were as they were monotheistic for 1600 to literally 2,100 years lmao. Iranians have been normal people aka monotheistic longer than curries have been.

And why wouldn't you compare it retard? If Iranians attribute everything to one diety than its literally the same as the abrahamic religions that also attribute everything to their one diety.

So I'm literally looking up that Gomez shit and apparently Zoroastrians themselves don't know wtf you are talking about and are even denying it. Some are saying that it is a SYNCRETIC PRACTICE that they picked up when parsis moved to curryland and lived next to HINDUS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ. Lmao even Zoroastrians don't want anything to do with you retarded subhumans πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And I have no problem with cows being important in Indo European religions. Indeed cattle have been important in human history, no Muslim would ever deny this lmao. Muslims don't have some random pathological hatred for cows lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€, it's just when weird ass people start drinking and bathing in its urine or eating and bathing in its poop, that's where the problem starts lmfao πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

What your referring to is called a "hadith" or hearsay, or supposed sayings of the prophet Muhammad (saw) that he supposedly said decades if not CENTURIES after his death. There are things called "strong hadiths" and "weak hadiths" . Strong hadiths are sayings that are considered to be reputable with and therefore accepted by a majority of muslims. Weak hadiths are supposed sayings that are not considered to be reputable and not supported and not followed by a vast majority of muslims. The hadith you are talking about is surely a weak hadith cause literally no muslims drink camel urine, atleast not in the name of Islam LMFAO. No where in the quran (the only ONE and SINGLE holy book of muslims that Muslims are suppose to follow) is there anything about consuming camel urine. There is no official religiously sanctioned book of hadiths lol. These are all oral suppsed hearsays of the prophet. But in hindu holy books, cow urine IS written to be important. Lmao. Nice. Try.

Abrahamic religions are the most followed solely due to conquests and forceful conversions because it's literally in their "holy books" to garner the most amount of followers as possible.
And so did literally every other religions especially curry religions like dinduism. How do you think dinduism reached places like southeast Asia or Afghanistan? North indian kings and emperors invade into Afghanistan and facilitated missionary work of brahmin dindus and bhuddist priest on a people who were a majority Zoroastrians iranic people and South indian kings and warriors (so muh aNceStoRZ) invaded and made client states of southeast Asian lands, and then manlet skinny fat cow piss drinking brahmin missionaries went to south east asia and converted the populace to dinduism. Had south indian kingdoms NOT taken those lands over, brahmin manlets like @BrahminBoss ancestors could've never went there and converted the population from their indigenous animistic religion to dinduism. So I find it really hypocritical (and amusing πŸ˜‚) tbh that dindus and other curry religions want to bitch about getting blown the fuck out by muslim Turkic badbois for 1 thousand years and hundreds of millions of curries converting to Islam, when they themselves do the same thing to other peoples, yet clearly have no problem with it, and if anything feel proud about it cause they think it's apart of their "glourious" history.

Seems like dindus don't like it, when the shoe is on the other foot hmmmmmm πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thankfully for them a lot of people are brainless sheeps who just follow whatever they're taught and don't really question their beliefs. But nowadays more and more people (especially Gen Zers) are starting to stray away from it and turn to new age spirituality and whatnot. And before you hit me with the "but saar Izlam is the fastest growing religion durr" note that's mostly due to you Muzrats breeding like the pests you are and because Muzzie families will honor kill/disown their kids for leaving Pisslam jfl.
No one is turning to anything new age bullshit, you coping gook, you wish πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Most people are just becoming either agnostic, atheistic, or just irreligious in general. White liberal foids are just doing yoga and shit because they think it makes them quirky and cute when in reality it makes look like a bunch of posers lmao, they don't know the first thing about dinduism or bhuddism.

because Muzzie families will honor kill/disown their kids for leaving Pisslam jfl.
Based πŸ—ΏπŸ—ΏπŸ—Ώ

Lmao "muh sufis are good cause they didn't blow me the fuck out and humiliate me like sunni badbois", so pathetic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Unfortunately for you sufis just wanted to convert the people to Islam in general, a majority of paki and indian Muslims are sunni at the end of it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

And no retard sufism was a majority presence l0a⁸in the north/northwest part of India/pakistanπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Actually Islam has had a presence in south India since even the prophet life time, one of the earliest mosque in south asia brought by Arab traders actually which is still in use

:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheraman_Juma_Mosque

And there has been Islam presence in south India since the 9th century. But one of the biggest expansions of muslim influence in south India were urdu speaking colonists from Delhi who created muslim kingdoms in Deccan plateau (muh ancestorz once again) and were RELATED TO MUGHALS (who btw were sunni πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚).

I find it funny that you think every muslim is descended from some rape baby or someone who was forced to convert and that no one could ever genuinely want to convert to Islam. Because of course, who in their right mind would ever want to leave the glourious cow piss drinking, street shitting, polluted river bathing, dalit gangraping religion that is dinduism. Crazy right? I know. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You do realize that the quran has been translated into every language in the world so that Muslims from all over the world can read it in their own language. Arabic is not some chosen holy language, it's quite literally the language the quran was revealed in because it was revealed to an Arab....πŸ˜‘ so he could understand it πŸ˜‘.... and write it down so the first muslims (arabs).... could understand it πŸ˜‘....

The reason why muslims read it in arabic is because it's sunnah and that's the way our prophet did it. Sunnah means the way of the prophet (in this case Muhammad (saw) ). If the quran was revealed in mandarin and Muhammad (saw) was a Chinese man in China, then all 1.8+ billion muslims would probably be reciting it in mandarin instead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Seethe and cope about it.

It doesn't matter to me if gooks don't go to holy bhuddist places in curryland. But those holy places are the only ones that have any actual legitimacy since those are the places that bhudda actually resided in lmao.

Also muslims don't go to mecca just to pray retard, it's literally a holy pilgrimage for us and a pillar of Islam. I don't have to go ANYWHERE to pray lmfao, I can pray 5 times a day in the comfort of my own home here in the states πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and most prayers that Muslims do will not be anywhere near mecca since most Muslims don't reside in Arabia retard. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ also there are a bunch of holy sites in Jerusalem that Christians from the west DO visit, literally just look up the videos on youtube, you'll see christians visiting holy places where they think christ and his disciples were.

But the thing is that the reason why "Christians" don't perform widespread pilgrimages to the middle east, IS BECAUSE THEY AREN'T RELIGIOUS CHRISTIANS ANYMORE LMFAO. ONE THOUSAND YEARS AGO EUROPEAN CHRISTIANS WERE RELIGIOUS AND WOULD REGULARLY PERFORM PILGRIMAGES TO THE HOLY LAND FROM ALL OVER EUROPE. HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF THE CRUSADES? White people to this day say the crusades were justified because they done to "protect Christian PILGRIMS on their pilgrimages to the holy land". I can't help it if modern day so called "Christians" (most white people are literally irreligious nowadays) don't want to perform widespread pilgrimages to Jerusalem like their ancestors use to 1,000 years ago. Who is stopping them? Muslims don't rule the land anymore, there is no Muslim or "muh saracen" threat lmao the modern day state of Israel rules over Jerusalem. What happened lol? Aren't jews and Christians suppose to be "buddy buddy" against us muZliM teRroRistS? Well the jews control Jerusalem now, so why aren't so called white "Christians" coming in record numbers for their pIlGrImAgEs? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Right all the dindus that go to the Ganges and bathe in its polluted feces infested and corpse infested rivers and drink from it, yup, they are all "village" curries. Yup, absolutely NONE of them come from the city. LMFAO at this cope.

Also remember that the quran is not written literally in all forms but is written figuratively and metaphorically in other parts are suppose to be parables for certain morals, as well as it is written in poetic form in old Arabic. Yes, the quran is not written in modern Arabic and is written in old Arabic that is the equivalent of old English is compared to modern English. And yeah, we don't really question what is written in the quran, it's the word of God and God is all omnipotent and infallible, I mean he is literally God.That's literally the difference between abrahamic religions and pre-abrahamic religions. The gods of pre-abrahamic religions seem to actually be fallible and not omnipotent but capable of making mistakes, very "human" like in my opinion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

And please give me verses that say the earth is flat and semen comes from the ribs? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Actually retard Iranians have been following the monotheistic form of Zoroastrianism in Iran for longer than they were following the polytheistic form. The indo Iranians migrated to the Iranian plateau in the around 2,000 B.C. and Zoroaster was born 1500 b.c. to 1000 b.c. and the first Iranian empire which were the medians formed in 678 b.c. and Iranians were monotheistic Zoroastrians up until the islamic conquest of Iran started in 623 a.d. and ended in 654 a.d.

This means that the Iranians were polytheistic for at most 1000 years, to as little as 500 years, were as they were monotheistic for 1600 to literally 2,100 years lmao. Iranians have been normal people aka monotheistic longer than curries have been.

And why wouldn't you compare it retard? If Iranians attribute everything to one diety than its literally the same as the abrahamic religions that also attribute everything to their one diety.

So I'm literally looking up that Gomez shit and apparently Zoroastrians themselves don't know wtf you are talking about and are even denying it. Some are saying that it is a SYNCRETIC PRACTICE that they picked up when parsis moved to curryland and lived next to HINDUS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ. Lmao even Zoroastrians don't want anything to do with you retarded subhumans πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And I have no problem with cows being important in Indo European religions. Indeed cattle have been important in human history, no Muslim would ever deny this lmao. Muslims don't have some random pathological hatred for cows lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€, it's just when weird ass people start drinking and bathing in its urine or eating and bathing in its poop, that's where the problem starts lmfao πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

What your referring to is called a "hadith" or hearsay, or supposed sayings of the prophet Muhammad (saw) that he supposedly said decades if not CENTURIES after his death. There are things called "strong hadiths" and "weak hadiths" . Strong hadiths are sayings that are considered to be reputable with and therefore accepted by a majority of muslims. Weak hadiths are supposed sayings that are not considered to be reputable and not supported and not followed by a vast majority of muslims. The hadith you are talking about is surely a weak hadith cause literally no muslims drink camel urine, atleast not in the name of Islam LMFAO. No where in the quran (the only ONE and SINGLE holy book of muslims that Muslims are suppose to follow) is there anything about consuming camel urine. There is no official religiously sanctioned book of hadiths lol. These are all oral suppsed hearsays of the prophet. But in hindu holy books, cow urine IS written to be important. Lmao. Nice. Try.

And so did literally every other religions especially curry religions like dinduism. How do you think dinduism reached places like southeast Asia or Afghanistan? North indian kings and emperors invade into Afghanistan and facilitated missionary work of brahmin dindus and bhuddist priest on a people who were a majority Zoroastrians iranic people and South indian kings and warriors (so muh aNceStoRZ) invaded and made client states of southeast Asian lands, and then manlet skinny fat cow piss drinking brahmin missionaries went to south east asia and converted the populace to dinduism. Had south indian kingdoms NOT taken those lands over, brahmin manlets like @BrahminBoss ancestors could've never went there and converted the population from their indigenous animistic religion to dinduism. So I find it really hypocritical (and amusing πŸ˜‚) tbh that dindus and other curry religions want to bitch about getting blown the fuck out by muslim Turkic badbois for 1 thousand years and hundreds of millions of curries converting to Islam, when they themselves do the same thing to other peoples, yet clearly have no problem with it, and if anything feel proud about it cause they think it's apart of their "glourious" history.

Seems like dindus don't like it, when the shoe is on the other foot hmmmmmm πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No one is turning to anything new age bullshit, you coping gook, you wish πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Most people are just becoming either agnostic, atheistic, or just irreligious in general. White liberal foids are just doing yoga and shit because they think it makes them quirky and cute when in reality it makes look like a bunch of posers lmao, they don't know the first thing about dinduism or bhuddism.

Based πŸ—ΏπŸ—ΏπŸ—Ώ

Lmao "muh sufis are good cause they didn't blow me the fuck out and humiliate me like sunni badbois", so pathetic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Unfortunately for you sufis just wanted to convert the people to Islam in general, a majority of paki and indian Muslims are sunni at the end of it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

And no retard sufism was a majority presence l0a⁸in the north/northwest part of India/pakistanπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Actually Islam has had a presence in south India since even the prophet life time, one of the earliest mosque in south asia brought by Arab traders actually which is still in use

:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheraman_Juma_Mosque

And there has been Islam presence in south India since the 9th century. But one of the biggest expansions of muslim influence in south India were urdu speaking colonists from Delhi who created muslim kingdoms in Deccan plateau (muh ancestorz once again) and were RELATED TO MUGHALS (who btw were sunni πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚).

I find it funny that you think every muslim is descended from some rape baby or someone who was forced to convert and that no one could ever genuinely want to convert to Islam. Because of course, who in their right mind would ever want to leave the glourious cow piss drinking, street shitting, polluted river bathing, dalit gangraping religion that is dinduism. Crazy right? I know. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bro idk why you are wasting time writing these paragraphs when you and me are SUBHUMAN curries. Even if curry Muslim are better then Hindu curries in looks, status etc, does not change the fact that we are subhumans . It is like being proud that your country is rich when you are living in the slums begging.The things you discuss are chad problems bro.

Idk why some people fight whose race is better as if it is going to do anything for them. Chads keep slaying and you and me keep rotting. You can’t live anyones life but yours.

whatever religion you follow, just follow the good things and leave the bad things. Religion is something to unite people idk why some of y’all are fighting who is superior and who is not, end of the day nobody really knows what is afterlife and the only thing in control is your present life.