Curry Muslims GTFIH and tell me if im right about this... (ESSAY INCOMING.)

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
I've always had a "nagging" idea in the back of my head, as to why curry muslims hate/have a distaste towards hinduism and hindus for a long time, and why they were so desperate to disassociate themselves with being curry, with hindus, and with anything inside of the subcontinent, and i feel like at this point, after decades of keeping this to myself nagging me in the back of my head, at this point i just have to get this off my chest and see if any other curry muslims have ever thought or felt this way as well.

Curry muslims have a distaste towards being curry, hindus, and hinduism for the 2 following reasons...:

Firstly, Curries are ugly as fuck. Stereotypically short. Darkskin. And a vasty majority of curries in some way have abo influced like features such as wide fleshy noses, on top of middle eastern bug eyes. Oh yes, bug eyes are actually prevelant throughout the entire middle east lmao, iranians can have them, and so can arabs. The only thing is that unlike iranians and arabs who can MAKE UP for having bug eyes by having taller faces, lightskin and sharper features like projected hooknoses, curries on the other hand have more smaller, rounder faces, dark brown skin, and snub, wide fleshy noses, which will just add on to the subhumaness of having bug eyes, which then just makes curries all around uglier in general.

For Example:

Ezgif 2 e0f240cc41
PAYDatta Phuge wearing solid gold shirt

Both in my opinion are unattractive, but yet look at the difference. The middle eastener has a taller face, a more projected hook nose, and obviously, olive/light beige skin. Compare this to the curry who has a smaller rounder face, a low nose bridge wide fleshy abo nose, and darkbrown-black skin. Anyone can tell who is the "more attractive" one.

Secondly, the absolute disgustingly weird subhumanity, of the hindu religion. Literally no need to type a whole ass essay about this. Drinking cowpiss, bathing in poop/ having poop oriented rituals, worshipping cows and not eating their meat :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:, BATHING in a supposedly "holy" river that is literally considered of the most polluted rivers in the entire WORLD that is filled with all sorts of HUMAN and industrial WASTE, with people LITERALLY BURYING THEIR DEAD RELATIVES IN THE SAME FUCKING RIVER LMFAO. Then the caste system lmao, the probably oldest recorded form and system of apartheid in human history lol. Anyone with any sense of empathy and compassion for their fellow human will not like this. No one likes the idea of their ancestor being oppressed for the caste they were born into, and at the same time no one likes the idea that one of their ancestors oppressed someone else for the caste they were born into (inb4 edgy retards come in and say oppressing other people is muh based). I truly hope that if one of my ancestors was from a high caste and in their life had oppressed someone who was from a lower caste than them for simply being born into that caste, i truly hope that that ancestor is burning in hell for eternity. And at the same time i pray for the peace and rest of a soul of an ancestor who was oppressed in their life for being that of a lower caste. All around, probably one of the most sorry excuses for a religion that i've ever heard of lmao. In my opinion akbar didnt do ENOUGH to exterminate these absolute disgusting subhuman degenerates.

These two ideas in my opinion is why curry muslims hate having to disassociate themselves with being curry and with hindus, its unfortunate for us. Not every muslim race in this world has to be embarrassed and self hate for their embarassing ethnic origins, but thats only because not every muslim race has an embarrassing ethnic origin in the first place lmfao. The persians. Even an extremely religious iranian will probably say "yes im proud to be descended from the ancient persians cause they were a glorious people with a glorious history, the only thing they did wrong was not follow islam". BUT CURRY MUSLIMS CANT EVEN SAY THAT. Because curry history is embarrassing and subhuman as fuck. Not only do curry muslims have to feel bad about their ancestors not being muslim, but we also have to feel bad about all the subhuman weird disgusting shit they did WHILE BEING NONMUSLIM. :(

I truly consider being curry at this point, just another form of a test from Allah.

Subanallah, wa-bihamdihi.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zura, zack, Cheesyrumble and 6 others
dn read but curry muslims are just hindus who converted so they probably have an inferiority complex due to that

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, TheAbyssinian, human304 and 6 others
dn read but curry muslims are just hindus who converted so they probably have an inferiority complex due to that
Yh they probably got forced by white Pashtun aggressors

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Copeful
Yh they probably got forced by white Pashtun aggressors
actually the mughals were turkic badboys from modern day uzbekistan. Pashtuns were nothing more than soldiers in their armies along with many other races.

• +1
Reactions: zack and Deleted member 16371
actually the mughals were turkic badboys from modern day uzbekistan. Pashtuns were nothing more than soldiers in their armies along with many other races.
No durrani empire basically enslaved Kashmir/ northern punjab area.

No durrani empire basically enslaved Kashmir/ northern punjab area.
lmao who gives af, the mughals were the ones whole literally ruled over almost the entire subcontinent especially over modern day afghanistan as well lmao and have 100% of the influence over south asian muslim culture. Turkic badboys cucked everyone including pashtuns :lul::lul::lul::lul:

562px Mughal Historical Map

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
lmao who gives af, the mughals were the ones whole literally ruled over almost the entire subcontinent especially over modern day afghanistan as well lmao and have 100% of the influence over south asian muslim culture. Turkic badboys cucked everyone including pashtuns :lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 2122652
Just be Turkic theory ? Were Mughals like kazakhs?

Just be Turkic theory ? Were Mughals like kazakhs?
No they would probably be uzbek so another turkic people. Babur the first mughal emperor was born in what is now modern day uzbekistan https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babur

But they became "curryfied" over time because mughal emperors regularly married into high warrior castes women like rajputs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Actually read the whole thing. But I never really think about it, Hinduism is just a passing historical fact. Being bengali, I think we were Buddhist at one point too. Doesn't bother me. Everyone was in jahillya at one point.

I agree being Persian, Turkic or Arab from an Islamic perspective can make you feel 'proud', since people from these ethnicities were at the center of the Islamic world at various points in history. Islamic civilization was built by these people.

But look at the sad sorry state of people from these races now. Absolute cucks and disgraces to their ancestors. I have more respect for curry, Indonesians and African Muslims today.

• +1
Reactions: Supreme, Elvisandreaa, Michael Myers and 2 others
What inceldom does to a nigga also not one atom

Yeah but aren't you a darkskinned curry nigger as well???
I have seen your face

Actually read the whole thing. But I never really think about it, Hinduism is just a passing historical fact. Being bengali, I think we were Buddhist at one point too. Doesn't bother me. Everyone was in jahillya at one point.

I agree being Persian, Turkic or Arab from an Islamic perspective can make you feel 'proud', since people from these ethnicities were at the center of the Islamic world at various points in history. Islamic civilization was built by these people.

But look at the sad sorry state of people from these races now. Absolute cucks and disgraces to their ancestors. I have more respect for curry, Indonesians and African Muslims today.
If hinduism wasnt some kind of disgusting wierd religion then there wouldnt be too much to feel bad about...but it is.

I unironically do to as well lmao :lul::lul::lul:, curry muslims are unironically the most religious ones in my experience, atleast the community i was raised in.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

I don't *hate Hinduism/hindus as much as CFW342 tbh tho I do think they are seriously misguided but yeah Buddhism is 100x better than Hinduism tbh, I'm proud that my Bangla ancestors were Buddhists. Oldest sites in the land? All Buddhist, from Mahasthangarh, Sompura Vihara, Moinamati whatever, all the oldest places are Buddhist.

Honestly, even if some of our ancestors may have converted from Hinduism, i dont really care lol everybody has had pagan ancestors anyways.

Last edited:
  • +1
I don't Hinduism/hindus as much as CFW342 tbh but yeah Buddhism is 100x better than Hinduism tbh, I'm proud that my Bangla ancestors were Buddhists. Oldest sites in the land? All Buddhist, from Mahasthangarh, Sompura Vihara, Moinamati whatever, all the oldest places are Buddhist.

Honestly, even if some of our ancestors may have converted from Hinduism, i dont really care lol everybody has had pagan ancestors anyways.
Bhuddism was also widespread in telugu regions at one point in time as well, some of my ancestors were probably bhuddist as well probs.

• +1
If hinduism wasnt some kind of disgusting wierd religion then there wouldnt be too much to feel bad about...but it is.
It's not the weirdness that puts me off. Bathing in cow shit is stereotype. Caste system is retarded I agree. But I find the polytheism off putting but then again ofc I would as a Muslim.

ngl it is better copefeul because if I was Hindu rn I'd probably be praying to the god of jawlines to give me forward growth jfl

I don't *hate Hinduism/hindus as much as CFW342 tbh tho I do think they are seriously misguided but yeah Buddhism is 100x better than Hinduism tbh, I'm proud that my Bangla ancestors were Buddhists. Oldest sites in the land? All Buddhist, from Mahasthangarh, Sompura Vihara, Moinamati whatever, all the oldest places are Buddhist.

I recognise this as well. Don't know much about the history but seems there were a mix of Buddhist and Hindu rulers.

Later on Muslim rule. But unlike other parts of the world conversion is associated not with rule and slow conversion of people to Islam in successive generations, but rapid conversion via spread of Sufism - Shah jalal and his disciples are credited with it in the 13th/14th century. Bengalis were quite late to Islam compared to others.

I wish Bengalis had a more based history but it is what it is.

It's not the weirdness that puts me off. Bathing in cow shit is stereotype. Caste system is retarded I agree. But I find the polytheism off putting but then again ofc I would as a Muslim.

ngl it is better copefeul because if I was Hindu rn I'd probably be praying to the god of jawlines to give me forward growth jfl

I recognise this as well. Don't know much about the history but seems there were a mix of Buddhist and Hindu rulers.

Later on Muslim rule. But unlike other parts of the world conversion is associated not with rule and slow conversion of people to Islam in successive generations, but rapid conversion via spread of Sufism - Shah jalal and his disciples are credited with it in the 13th/14th century. Bengalis were quite late to Islam compared to others.

I wish Bengalis had a more based history but it is what it is.
yeah i think sufi ism is pretty neat, islam spread mainly here through trade and expansion of agriculture as societies were formed surrounding mosques and stuff i think its solid

• +1
never said i did lmfao?
My opinion is eating beef and practicing islam/christianity ain't gonna turn you into some lightskin exotic persian with light eyes or a chad blue eyed european you're a shudra who is bound by his shudra indian genetics so no amount of abrahamic practices will make you attractive or cluster with us europeans when you're not genetically european .

Tomorrow i can go vegan and still fuck bitches cause i'm a blue eyed 6'2 french bull.

And tomorrow you can practice any religion on this planet or try to appease us europeans/arabs at the end of the day you will still be an indian subhuman . :blackpill:

My opinion is eating beef and practicing islam/christianity ain't gonna turn you into some lightskin exotic persian with light eyes or a chad blue eyed european you're a shudra who is bound by his shudra indian genetics so no amount of abrahamic practices will make you attractive or cluster with us europeans when you're not genetically european .

Tomorrow i can go vegan and still fuck bitches cause i'm a blue eyed 6'2 french bull.

And tomorrow you can practice any religion on this planet or try to appease us europeans/arabs at the end of the day you will still be an indian subhuman . :blackpill:

No one is trying to be European lmao 😂😂😂, it's about becoming lightskin chadpreets/chaddams. Curries are bleaching their skin, not their hair lol. And yes it is possible to become a lightskin chadpreet through surgeries and bleaching, also I'm literally 6ft so you don't height mog that much either lol.

Also no one is appeasing arabs, the only arabs that mog are from the Levant. gulf arabs look like Northern curries, and north Africans just look like mulattos. curry muslim culture its mainly perso-turkic derived cause of the mughals, the only Arabic thing about it, is Islam itself lmao. If curry muslims are going to idolize another race, it's usually either persians or turkic peoples, not arabs.

Post face before saying anything graycel "Muh bull" 😂😂😂

No one is trying to be European lmao 😂😂😂, it's about becoming lightskin chadpreets/chaddams. Curries are bleaching their skin, not their hair lol. And yes it is possible to become a lightskin chadpreet through surgeries and bleaching, also I'm literally 6ft so you don't height mog that much either lol.

Also no one is appeasing arabs, the only arabs that mog are from the Levant. gulf arabs look like Northern curries, and north Africans just look like mulattos. curry muslim culture its mainly perso-turkic derived cause of the mughals, the only Arabic thing about it, is Islam itself lmao. If curry muslims are going to idolize another race, it's usually either persians or turkic peoples, not arabs.

Post face before saying anything graycel "Muh bull" 😂😂😂
my curry nigger exactly after 1000 surgeries you might ascend but surgery is like wearing a mask it aint gonna change your actual genetics and to surgery maxx you must have a good base.

Deep down you badly wanna be white this is why you hate your race .
You worship our features you live in our country .
you are nothing more than a sepoy son .

It doesn't matter if you're 6'0 at the end of the day i'll mog you in every aspect fighting/dating/athleticism the rude arrogant brash personality you name it i got it

You changed you're religion to escape the caste system but how are you gonna change your genetics shudra ???

my curry nigger exactly after 1000 surgeries you might ascend but surgery is like wearing a mask it aint gonna change your actual genetics and to surgery maxx you must have a good base.

Deep down you badly wanna be white this is why you hate your race .
You worship our features you live in our country .
you are nothing more than a sepoy son .

It doesn't matter if you're 6'0 at the end of the day i'll mog you in every aspect fighting/dating/athleticism the rude arrogant brash personality you name it i got it

You changed you're religion to escape the caste system but how are you gonna change your genetics shudra ???
Deep down I wish curries were lightskin chadpreets and stacypreets lmao that looked like hrithik Roshan or Aishwarya rai (just like most other curries do as well lol, also watch you now try to claim them lmao like every white person). Actual blonde hair blue eyed white people are literally rejected in Bollywood because they are seen as way too, "foreign" to the Indian populace, compared to lightskin chadpreets and stacypreets that do exist.

I won't lie, I live in the west, but that's quite literally because almost every non white country besides east Asian ones like Japan or Korea are third world shitholes, not because I "worship Muh white features". If curryland was a first world country with non religious conflict violence, I'd probably live there instead. But first world quality of life> third world quality of life.

t doesn't matter if you're 6'0 at the end of the day i'll mog you in every aspect fighting/dating/athleticism the rude arrogant brash personality you name it i got it
Dumbass it's literally 7 in the morning where you live, did you literally just get up or something and decide to start talking shit on a mostly incel forum 😂😂😂? No one with any semblance of a life is doing that right now. Normal people are up getting ready to go to work or school, so don't try to front on me you graycel larper. lmao I'm literally getting ready to go to sleep cause I have to wake up to go to prayer and work tomorrow, what's your excuse for rotting on here right now?

I didn't change anything cumskin, I was literally born into a muslim family, and my genes show that I descend from a mostly mixed mid- high caste ancestry. Lmao you literally no nothing about the curry caste system and here you are chatting shit 😂😂😂.

Deep down I wish curries were lightskin chadpreets and stacypreets lmao that looked like hrithik Roshan or Aishwarya rai (just like most other curries do as well lol, also watch you now try to claim them lmao like every white person). Actual blonde hair blue eyed white people are literally rejected in Bollywood because they are seen as way too, "foreign" to the Indian populace, compared to lightskin chadpreets and stacypreets that do exist.

I won't lie, I live in the west, but that's quite literally because almost every non white country besides east Asian ones like Japan or Korea are third world shitholes, not because I "worship Muh white features". If curryland was a first world country with non religious conflict violence, I'd probably live there instead. But first world quality of life> third world quality of life.

Dumbass it's literally 7 in the morning where you live, did you literally just get up or something and decide to start talking shit on a mostly incel forum 😂😂😂? No one with any semblance of a life is doing that right now. Normal people are up getting ready to go to work or school, so don't try to front on me you graycel larper. lmao I'm literally getting ready to go to sleep cause I have to wake up to go to prayer and work tomorrow, what's your excuse for rotting on here right now?

I didn't change anything cumskin, I was literally born into a muslim family, and my genes show that I descend from a mostly mixed mid- high caste ancestry. Lmao you literally no nothing about the curry caste system and here you are chatting shit 😂😂😂.

Bollywood is goofy retard and hollywood and european film industries mog .

And you told that one of your ancestors converted to this religion and he was a lower caste you literally said this yourself .
And nigger im a college graduate i ain't gotta do much shit im self employed.

And retard i know everything about the caste system you retard .
Practicing an arab religion won't make you arab because you don't genetically cluster with them .

You low iq shudra you literally made this post about indians how bad their facial features are and how they are not light skin and don't have a slimmer nose is just you worshipping european beauty standard.

And move to saudi retard it's also a well developed country .

And you told that one of your ancestors converted to this religion and he was a lower caste you literally said this yourself .

Practicing an arab religion won't make you arab because you don't genetically cluster with them .

You low iq shudra you literally made this post about indians how bad their facial features are and how they are not light skin and don't have a slimmer nose is just you worshipping european beauty standard.

Bollywood is goofy lol, but that doesn't mean shit for european industries lmao. European movies literally don't mean shit to anyone besides literal europeans lmao :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:, european industries literally don't have any reach outside of Europe lmao. Every european hit movie was always coworked on with American help lmao (for instance Harry Potter) 😂😂😂. Atleast Bollywood movies have reach outside of south asia, in places like Africa, and southeast Asia.

nd you told that one of your ancestors converted to this religion and he was a lower caste you literally said this yourself .
Nigger wtf, when did I say this????? 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
All I said was that any ancestor of mine that was high caste and oppressed someone that I hoped they burned in hell, and that any ancestor of mine that was low caste and oppressed was, that i pray for their soul. When did I say that my family converted because we were low caste. Lmao I literally come from a family of zamindars (landlords) you retarded cumskin.

Selling weed on the side doesn't count druggie 🤭🤭🤭

Lmao clearly you don't. And no one is trying to be arab just cause they follow Islam. Lol christianity was literally started by a levantine jew (pbuh), and all the first disciples were previously levantine jews as well before they became "Christian" AKA "christ- like". Does this mean that white Europeans are trying to become levantine jews just because they follow a religion made by one? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Lmao cumskin using caste insults without even knowing anything about caste. Also today I learned that having lightskin and a slim nose was a "european trait" even though there are millions of non europeans with these traits as well 😀😀😀 lmao at calling anyone low iq lmao.

Lmao for who lol? Literally multimillionaire oilfield owning sheiks, or for the common people? Also getting a saudi citizenship is literally highly restrictive, possibly even more than getting an EU one or Amrican one. Thankfully I don't have to upend my entire life just to live in a developed country, I literally already live in one 🤭😂😂😂

Last edited:
They know that Hinduism is superior.
ovER

Bollywood is goofy lol, but that doesn't mean shit for european industries lmao. European movies literally don't mean shit to anyone besides literal europeans lmao :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:, european industries literally don't have any reach outside of Europe lmao. Every european hit movie was always coworked on with American help lmao (for instance Harry Potter) 😂😂😂. Atleast Bollywood movies have reach outside of south asia, in places like Africa, and southeast Asia.

Nigger wtf, when did I say this????? 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
All I said was that any ancestor of mine that was high caste and oppressed someone that I hoped they burned in hell, and that any ancestor of mine that was low caste and oppressed was, that i pray for their soul. When did I say that my family converted because we were low caste. Lmao I literally come from a family of zamindars (landlords) you retarded cumskin.

Selling weed on the side doesn't count druggie 🤭🤭🤭

Lmao clearly you don't. And no one is trying to be arab just cause they follow Islam. Lol christianity was literally started by a levantine jew (pbuh), and all the first disciples were previously levantine jews as well before they became "Christian" AKA "christ- like". Does this mean that white Europeans are trying to become levantine jews just because they follow a religion made by one? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Lmao cumskin using caste insults without even knowing anything about caste. Also today I learned that having lightskin and a slim nose was a "european trait" even though there are millions of non europeans with these traits as well 😀😀😀 lmao at calling anyone low iq lmao.

Lmao for who lol? Literally multimillionaire oilfield owning sheiks, or for the common people? Also getting a saudi citizenship is literally highly restrictive, possibly even more than getting an EU one or Amrican one. Thankfully I don't have to upend my entire life just to live in a developed country, I literally already live in one 🤭😂😂😂
Nothing but copes europe is better at making films than india
You're movies are goofy and retarded .
Europe was a pioneer in film making and other advancements

You're nothing but a low iq self loathing ethnic .
And who said i deal drugs ???

You have literally told mutiple times that you were from a lower caste .

You're nothing but a low iq self loathing ethnic .

And yet who has more reach lmao 😂😂😂 for all your "Muh pioneer and advancements" european movies only matter in EUROPE, no one else gives a fuck about them, funny how an "inferior" film industry like Bollywood has more of a reach than supposed "superior" european industries 😂😂😂.

You're nothing but a low iq self loathing ethnic
Somehow I feel like if we were to actually take an IQ test, I'd mog the fuck out of you 😂😂😂 curries being smart stereotype didn't just come out of nowhere.
We all know what "self-employed" means lmao 🤣. Let me guess, you also deal in bitcoin as well? 😂😂😂.

Provide the quotes cumskin. 🤗🤗🤗

And yet who has more reach lmao 😂😂😂 for all your "Muh pioneer and advancements" european movies only matter in EUROPE, no one else gives a fuck about them, funny how an "inferior" film industry like Bollywood has more of a reach than supposed "superior" european industries 😂😂😂.

Somehow I feel like if we were to actually take an IQ test, I'd mog the fuck out of you 😂😂😂 curries being smart stereotype didn't just come out of nowhere.

We all know what "self-employed" means lmao 🤣. Let me guess, you also deal in bitcoin as well? 😂😂😂.

Provide the quotes cumskin. 🤗🤗🤗
BOLLYWOOD does not have more reach than hollywood man, I don't support his racial hatred onto you but that's a really big cope. 1 Billion indians and maybe a couple million africans is nothing compared to hollywood.

BOLLYWOOD does not have more reach than hollywood man, I don't support his racial hatred onto you but that's a really big cope. 1 Billion indians and maybe a couple million africans is nothing compared to hollywood.
I never said Bollywood has more of a reach than hollywood lmfao 😂😂😂. I was talking about european film industries. Everyone knows that hollywood mogs everyone else, is this retard now going to lay claim to hollywood because of "muh white", even though it's literally ran by the jews 😂😂😂😂😂?

And yet who has more reach lmao 😂😂😂 for all your "Muh pioneer and advancements" european movies only matter in EUROPE, no one else gives a fuck about them, funny how an "inferior" film industry like Bollywood has more of a reach than supposed "superior" european industries 😂😂😂
Retard you wish your movies were like ours
>pajeet
>high iq choose one

We all know what "self-employed" means lmao 🤣. Let me guess, you also deal in bitcoin as well?
Bro i work in the entertainment industry
Also been a model in my university .

Provide the quotes cumskin.
Nigga i ain't gonna dumpster dive into you're posts

Retard you wish your movies were like ours

>pajeet
>high iq choose one

What do you mean by "your movies". Lol I'm American and the last time in checked, Hollywood mogged both Bollywood and any European industry. Oh you mean Bollywood just because I have Indian heritage lmao 🤣? I literally could not give af about Bollywood, in the same way I could but give af about any European film industry, mainly because I don't live in India or Europe and therefore don't care about the pop/ media culture of either country that I don't live in. If I watch movies/tv it's usually American because you know, I'm American, and keep up with American pop/ media culture mainly lmao 😂😂😂.

And yes lmao, curries are smart lol, it's literally a stereotype of ours, in the same way being a bunch of smelly, cowardly, surrendering frogs are stereotypes of being French. 🤭🤭🤭

Lmao post pics or I can't believe you. 🤣

I'll save you time frenchie, at no point in time have i ever claimed that my family converted to Islam because we were low caste, but feel free to dive in whenever you feel like wasting your time 🤭😂😂😂

What do you mean by "your movies". Lol I'm American and the last time in checked, Hollywood mogged both Bollywood and any European industry.
You are a pajeet not a white american yes you have american citizenship .
hollywood belongs to american whites not pajeets like you .
Always remember how the americans portray you in their movies .
And yes lmao, curries are smart lol, it's literally a stereotype of ours, in the same way being a bunch of smelly, cowardly, surrendering frogs are stereotypes of being French. 🤭🤭
French>indians any time of the day

Always remember how the americans portray you in their movies .

LMAO AND THATS LITERALLY ALL I NEED :lul::lul::lul:. If you havent noticed the definition of what it means to be an american changed over 70 years ago with the immigration act. Get fucked frenchie :p:p:p

Actually it belongs to the jews whom own most if not all of it. You know, the people whom you guys cant decide are white or not.

Smelly brown people vs Smelly white people

Cant even tell the difference

LMAO AND THATS LITERALLY ALL I NEED :lul::lul::lul:. If you havent noticed the definition of what it means to be an american changed over 70 years ago with the immigration act. Get fucked frenchie :p:p:p
You are not racially similiar to american whites .
Doesn't matter if the laws changed or not you won't become white just because you have citizen ship of a european/white dominated country.

Low iq pajeet moment.

This just brings me to my point above like i said trying to act like us won't make you us pajeet

Smelly brown people vs Smelly white people

Cant even tell the difference
Smelly underdeveloped brown people vs french aristocratic master race .

No indian guy comes close in attractiveness to the french .

Alain delon > india

• +1
Reactions: human304
Doesn't matter if the laws changed or not you won't become white just because you have citizen ship of a european/white dominated country.

Low iq pajeet moment.

This just brings me to my point above like i said trying to act like us won't make you us pajeet

Alain delon > india

Lmao retard there is no such ethnic group called american whites because theres no such thing as "ethnically being american". The original people who established this country were white anglo-saxon protestants who do not exist as an ethnic majority anymore as they are mixed with other white europeans or even non-european people in general. Imagine calling anyone low-IQ when you cant even grasp this simple concept you retarded frog :lul::lul::lul:. No one is trying to be racially similiar to whites because being american doesnt mean being white, anymore :p:p:p.

Alain delon > india

Lmao paris is literally a 3rd world shithole in of itself, and french people are not aristocratic in any form lmao, you people literally had a whole ass revolution taking care of that. Yall are just normies at this point. Also alain delon wasnt even pure ethnic french but literally part corsican. Imagine that, can you guys actually bring an attractive person who has been ethnically french for atleast 4 generations, are do ethnic french people not even exist anymore :lul::lul::lul:.

Also India holds more winners of miss universe and miss world than france with france being on the bottom of the miss world list, and not even being able to compete on the miss universe list :lul::lul::lul:, on top of that india has won a mister world competition whereas france hasnt. Imagine being mogged by supposed "smelly underdeveloped brown people". Its a sad day to be french :'D.

Last edited:
Lmao retard there is no such ethnic group called american whites because theres no such thing as "ethnically being american".
Everyone knows that not only you're low iq but now you're pulling mental gymnastics
Hollywood is founded by whites and not pajeets like you .
The way you are coping is pitiful.

Lmao paris is literally a 3rd world shithole in of itself, and french people are not aristocratic in any form lmao, you people literally had a whole ass revolution taking care of that.
"Muh france is 3rd world"
go outside you're house where they wanna live france or india .
You'll get the answer pajeet.

Also India holds more winners of miss universe and miss world than france with france being on the bottom of the miss world list, and not even being able to compete on the miss universe list
Still indian smv is very very low .
And maybe 1/100000 might be good looking you're entire race is a pajeet .
And most of these competition are a virtue signalling cope as proven
Imagine that, can you guys actually bring an attractive person who has been ethnically french for atleast 4 generations, are do ethnic french people not even exist anymore :lul::lul::lul:.
This is such a pitiful cope there are a lot of people who are fully french and good looking than indian born alive

Everyone knows that not only you're low iq but now you're pulling mental gymnastics

"Muh france is 3rd world"
go outside you're house where they wanna live france or india .
You'll get the answer pajeet.

Still indian smv is very very low .
And most of these competition are a virtue signalling cope as proven

This is such a pitiful cope there are a lot of people who are fully french and good looking than indian born alive
Literally get rekt you retarded frog, hollywood was completely founded by JEWS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Low IQ frenchie go to school and raise your IQ instead of selling drugs on the street, model my ass. You've still posted no pics proving anything. :lul::lul::lul:

And no one wants to live in france besides people who live in movie stereotypes of paris being some clean "muh city of love" that they see in movies instead of being the 3rd world shithole it is. Americans usually are fine living in america, and maybe want to go to Canada or something.

"Still indian smv is very very low .
And most of these competition are a virtue signalling cope as proven"
Lol just because frenchies are too ugly to be able to pull a single good looking french person to compete in these competitions, doesnt mean they are "virtue signaling", you have no proof, go brush your teeth you smelly frog. :lul::lul::lul:

Yeah, still have yet to see them, every single good looking "french" person seems to be descended from immigrants. Either there is no such thing as an ethnic french person, or all of you are too ugly to represent your country so you have to use immigrants :'D.

Literally get rekt you retarded frog, hollywood was completely founded by JEWS :lul::lul::lul:
they are ethnically white retard.
Just like how george soros is a jew but he's white .
Hollywood wasn't founded by pajeets like you like you claimed above how it's your industry.

Yeah, still have yet to see them, every single good looking "french" person seems to be descended from immigrants. Either there is no such thing as an ethnic french person, or all of you are too ugly to represent your country so you have to use immigrants :'D
You're coping get severe and severe as i told again these shows are a virtue signal cope to make pajeets like you feel better

You are the most lowest iq cuck ever pajeet

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Hollywood wasn't founded by pajeets like you like you claimed above how it's your industry.

You're coping get severe and severe as i told again these shows are a virtue signal cope to make pajeets like you feel better

You are the most lowest iq cuck ever pajeet

Just lol at you pathetic larping ugly frenchie. White people throw jews under the bus all the time and claim they're not white, but now they are white when you need them to be to fight other people. Is being a delusional bipolar schizophrenic an inherent genetic trait apart of being french? :lul: :lul: :lul:

So wait, just because you ugly frenchies cant win a single beauty contest, doesnt mean the beauty contest are virtue signaling for other nations. Scandanavian countries like iceland and sweden still in the top winners of miss world and miss universe beauty contest, especially more than the french. So where they "virtue signaling" then? Or do they only virtue signal when curries beat out ugly french people :'D. Im literally smarter than you and so is pretty much every other curry on this site, guaranteed, you on the otherhand are not, and neither are french people know for being smart. Get fucked smelly ugly frenchie :p, maybe go shave youre armpits and learn the word deoderant while you're at it.

Just lol at you pathetic larping ugly frenchie. White people throw jews under the bus all the time and claim they're not white, but now they are white when you need them to be to fight other people
Some of the jews are white retard tell me you don't about shit without telling me you don't know about shit.

So wait, just because you ugly frenchies cant win a single beauty contest, doesnt mean the beauty contest are virtue signaling for other nations. Scandanavian countries like iceland and sweden still in the top winners of miss world and miss universe beauty contest, especially more than the french. So where they "virtue signaling" then? Or do they only virtue signal when curries beat out ugly french people :'D. Im literally smarter than you and so is pretty much every other curry on this site, guaranteed, you on the otherhand are not, and neither are french people know for being smart. Get fucked smelly ugly frenchie :p, maybe go shave youre armpits and learn the word deoderant while you're at it.
It's a cope for ethnics like you to cope

Quality stuff hyderabadi janab. love your posts.