Curry muslims, do you actually believe in this "ummah" thing?

All of our leaders are atheists ded srs, also women pretty much lead the movement
All your leaders have muslim origin names which means they are definitely born in an Islamic environment but became atheist over time. I can't even blame you. Soviet communism plus turks becoming secular probably had a big influence on you guys.

Can't cause I'll go to hell.

What a fucking loser. Dumbass typical Mudslime piece of shit. Assuming about something before even having the balls to investigate it.

"Muh, it's all from Shaythan"

Keep being ignorant of Vedanta, while I'll read Muslim scholarly works and disprove them.

All your leaders have muslim origin names which means they are definitely born in an Islamic environment but became atheist over time. I can't even blame you. Soviet communism plus turks becoming secular probably had a big influence on you guys.
Kurdish movement has its roots in Turkish left, also Islamist Kurds are allied with the Turks over "Muslim Brotherhood"

What a fucking loser. Dumbass typical Mudslime piece of shit. Assuming about something before even having the balls to investigate it.

"Muh, it's all from Shaythan"

Keep being ignorant of Vedanta, while I'll read Muslim scholarly works and disprove them.
Bruh you know muslim scholars have no official religious sanctioning right? 🤣

Nowhere is it written in the quran that i have to listen or care about what modern day "muslim scholars" have to say about or interpreted the quran or Islam.

All I have to do is follow the quran and the teachings of the prophets. That's literally all I have to do lmao.

Feel free to keep listening to modern day "muh Islamic scholars" as if they are any kindve official authority or as if God has give them his personal approval about what they say. (Hint, He hasnt)

Bruh you know muslim scholars have no official religious sanctioning right? 🤣

Nowhere is it written in the quran that i have to listen or care about what modern day "muslim scholars" have to say about or interpreted the quran or Islam.

All I have to do is follow the quran and the teachings of the prophets. That's literally all I have to do lmao.

Feel free to keep listening to modern day "muh Islamic scholars" as if they are any kindve official authority or as if God has give them his personal approval about what they say.

So you don't interpret the scriptures yourself? What is scriptures to you? Literal Mathematics?

So you don't interpret the scriptures yourself? What is scriptures to you? Literal Mathematics?
Eh not really. The quran is written in some parts literal, and in other parts figuratively or metaphorically. Sure you can ask someone to explain something to you if you don't understand something yourself, but how do you know what they say is actually 100% true? That's why you need to have faith in God himself, because obviously only God can truly know what he 100% means. Now some people might defer to some kindve scholars because they think to themselves, they studied this longer than I have and so probably know something closer to the actual answer than I myself know, but what if that scholar, has actually been interpreting his studies wrong the whole time? That's why it's better to place your faith in God.

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Eh not really. The quran is written in some parts literal, and in other parts figuratively or metaphorically. Sure you can ask someone to explain something to you if you don't understand something yourself, but how do you know what they say is actually 100% true? That's why you need to have faith in God himself, because obviously only God can truly know what he 100% means. Now some people might defer to some kindve scholars because they think to themselves, they studied this longer than I have and so probably know something closer to the actual answer than I myself know, but what if that scholar, has actually been interpreting his studies wrong the whole time? That's why it's better to place your faith in God.

Faith is pure nonsense.

The only "faith" you should have is the "faith" that God will be Merciful to you and that things will turn out for the better.

But that's more of hope and trust rather than blind faith.

Faith is pure nonsense.

The only "faith" you should have is the "faith" that God will be Merciful to you and that things will turn out for the better.

But that's more of hope and trust rather than blind faith.
You see this kindve view of god/gods can only come from a religion in where the deities themselves are fallible and capable of making mistakes, AKA Hinduism.

But it's not the same in Abrahamic religions where God is seen as perfect and infallible, therefore its easier to place faith in this God because you know that he can never mess up, and that everything that happens, is something that he has already planned for.

You see this kindve view of god/gods can only come from a religion in where the deities themselves are fallible and capable of making mistakes, AKA Hinduism.

What the fuck are you talking about? God never makes mistakes in Hinduism. He is Omniscient Being.

What the fuck are you talking about? God never makes mistakes in Hinduism. He is Omniscient Being.
If that's the case then you should have no problem placing your "blind faith" in him the same way I do with my own 🤭😂😂

If that's the case then you should have no problem placing your "blind faith" in him the same way I do with my own 🤭😂😂

- Just because God doesn't make mistakes doesn't mean bad things don't/won't happen

- my suffering affects me, not God, unless God is in someway equivalent to me, i.e. He is within me

- God has Infinite Creativity and can make the universe be in any that He pleases, that is His Infinite Freewill and right to Lordship(rububiyyah)

- there's nothing I can do about it because everything is under His control(Ishvara/Aishwarya)

Agreed. So then why follow their religion in the first place? Plenty of other beliefs to choose from within the subcontinent, a lot of them being indigenous too.
It's not THEIR religion in the first place. It was brought by God to them and it was their mission to spread it. Religion doesn't belong to any ethnicity lol. Why do europeans follow Christianity, when the person who created it was a olive skinned levantine jew? Why do south east Asians follow Hinduism? They aren't curries. Why do Nepalese follow Hinduism? They aren't curries. Why do east Asians follow Buddhism when Buddha was lightskinned chadpreet. East Asians aren't lightskinned chadpreets.

Bruh I swear to God you Hindus are literal so low IQ and jahil, that it makes my skin crawl just talking to you people. To know that you persecute innocent Muslims in curryland when you have no idea about Islam, Muslims, Islamic history, morality, or thought in general, all you do is listen to the propaganda of your balding Indian janitor pheno leaders lol.

AND IF THE LOGIC IS THAT I SHOULDN'T FOLLOW ISLAM BECAUSE ARABS ARE LIGHTSKIN/WHITESKIN WORSHIPPERS, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I FOLLOW ANY CURRY RELIGION, WHEN CURRIES ARE LIGHTSKIN/WHITESKIN WORSHIPPERS AS WELL? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: zura
Also you people were literally already pushing for separatism before the genocide evenhappened. I'm only sorry that Bengali muslims got killed, Hindus can get fucked however.
More like pakistan pushed for separatism. The guy who lost the election said "these short, darkies will rule over us?", and then went on started genocide in bangladesh. One paki military guy also said "we will rape so many bengali women and kill all bengali man, all their babies will be pakistani", "hearing this, some bengali soldier in pakistan army went to room and shot himself in head"

The whole discrimination started by pakistan towards bangladeshi.

• +1
Curry muslims believing in muslim ummah
Me knowing that curry muslims were made to clean toilet instead of fighting in war when they went to fight for isis.

• JFL
Curry muslims believing in muslim ummah
Me knowing that curry muslims were made to clean toilet instead of fighting in war when they went to fight for isis.
Lol you still believe all that propaganda. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

You dindus are literally so triggered by the fact that everyone can see your religion for the weird cowpiss drinking garbage that it is.

Lol you still believe all that propaganda. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

You dindus are literally so triggered by the fact that everyone can see your religion for the weird cowpiss drinking garbage that it is.
Time to clean toilet abdul after you finish drinking your camel piss

Time to clean toilet abdul after you finish drinking your camel piss
Lol actually you're people are doing that lol. Like no literally you're people are doing that right now in gulf countries. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Mashallah literally all my family lives in the states, and mainly in Cali.

Do curries really think that they are superior to us MENA people?

Do curries really think that they are superior to us MENA people?
Idk what Hindus think about arabs. These people are just literally butthurt that Islam wrecked them for 1,000 years. Even though the mughal empire were literally Turkic people from modern day Uzbekistan and there weren't really arabs ruling but just Turkic and persian and afghan people, who mixed with the native curry population and eventually it was people of mainly curry descent ruling. The mughal army was mainly native curry muslims by the time of aurangzeb.

Lol actually you're people are doing that lol. Like no literally you're people are doing that right now in gulf countries. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Mashallah literally all my family lives in the states, and mainly in Cali.
Keep coping. Muslim in india do low tier work mostly. Same for in other countries. Non-muslim curries are high tier jobs lot more vs muslim curries.

There is a reason why 90% of beggars in arab world are pakis/muslims. It is also discrimination based on socioeconomic status. And hindus have higher socioeconomic status than muslims in india.

• +1
Idk what Hindus think about arabs. These people are just literally butthurt that Islam wrecked them for 1,000 years. Even though the mughal empire were literally Turkic people from modern day Uzbekistan and there weren't really arabs ruling but just Turkic and persian and afghan people, who mixed with the native curry population and eventually it was people of mainly curry descent ruling. The mughal army was mainly native curry muslims by the time of aurangzeb.
Kurds mog all ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
Living in past, never ruled entire country. Right now you are slave of non-muslims. Muh we were rulers, stop talking about past. u are slave right now!

Imagine going to girl with bald head and saying i had hair 10 years ago, have sex with me. Lol @ your inbred abdul brain.

Keep coping. Muslim in india do low tier work mostly. Same for in other countries. Non-muslim curries are high tier jobs lot more vs muslim curries.

There is a reason why 90% of beggars in arab world are pakis/muslims. It is also discrimination based on socioeconomic status. And hindus have higher socioeconomic status than muslims in india.
Lol muslim curries might be doing low tier jobs in curryland due to religious discrimination from dindus but I wouldn't say the same in the west. Muslim curries are still curries and that means that go for typical curry jobs like doctors, engineers, computer engineers... everyone my family is some kindve doctor or nurse lol. You guys can't control what jobs curry muslims do outside of curryland lol.

Living in past, never ruled entire country. Right now you are slave of non-muslims. Muh we were rulers, stop talking about past. u are slave right now!

Imagine going to girl with bald head and saying i had hair 10 years ago, have sex with me. Lol @ your inbred abdul brain.
Lol you people are literally slaves right now in gulf countries, the irony. You guys need to stop talking about the past as well lmao yall are always bitching about "muh muh temples" "muh muh gorillions killed" "muh muh taxila University" "muh muh akhand bharat". As long as you dindus keep remembering what happened to yall in the past, I'll keep reminding you. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Lol muslim curries might be doing low tier jobs in curryland due to religious discrimination from dindus but I wouldn't say the same in the west. Muslim curries are still curries and that means that go for typical curry jobs like doctors, engineers, computer engineers... everyone my family is some kindve doctor or nurse lol. You guys can't control what jobs curry muslims do outside of curryland lol.

USA income distribution. Sure your family may not have low tier work. But whole point of our argument was that u saying hindu do low tier work vs muslim. While reality is muslim do low tier work compared to hindu. You are slave urinal licker cleaner as muslim, chances are lot less as hindu.

Keep coping.

your whole religion is made up
he was making up things

View attachment 2523674

USA income distribution. Sure your family may not have low tier work. But whole point of our argument was that u saying hindu do low tier work vs muslim. While reality is muslim do low tier work compared to hindu. You are slave urinal licker cleaner as muslim, chances are lot less as hindu.

Keep coping.
Lmao "muslim" as just a generalized term which can mean muslims from literally anywhere in the world lmao. Do you have statistics about what CURRY muslims are doing in the west? Great display of dindu IQ here. :lul: :lul: :lul:

Lol you people are literally slaves right now in gulf countries, the irony. You guys need to stop talking about the past as well lmao yall are always bitching about "muh muh temples" "muh muh gorillions killed" "muh muh taxila University" "muh muh akhand bharat". As long as you dindus keep remembering what happened to yall in the past, I'll keep reminding you. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Keep coping. Muslims migrate lot more to saudi vs hindu. What do curry do in arab world? Peasant/slaves of arab. Aka majority of the slaves are muslims. Keep coping. muh its your people. No one talked about muh temples, muh akhand bharat. Its you bringing it up and hining about it.

Worry more about your present slave of non-muslims instead of past.

Lmao "muslim" as just a generalized term which can mean muslims from literally anywhere in the world lmao. Do you have statistics about what CURRY muslims are doing in the west?
No such statistic exists, unless u got stfu. It just shows hindus are lot less likely to do low tier work. muslims are more likely. Curry has shown up in USA. As a hindu, he is lot less likely to do lower tier work. As a muslim, he is lot more likely to do lower tier work. You can cope all you want.

View attachment 2523678

Keep coping. Muslims migrate lot more to saudi vs hindu. What do curry do in arab world? Peasant/slaves of arab. Aka majority of the slaves are muslims. Keep coping. muh its your people. No one talked about muh temples, muh akhand bharat. Its you bringing it up and hining about it.

Worry more about your present slave of non-muslims instead of past.
It's literally saying that dindus are now making up the majority of curries in the gulf :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:.

There are literally 3 million Hindus slaving away in gulf countries lmao compared to the 1.5 million pakis and 600,000 bengalis.

Dindus literally make up most of curry population in the UAE. LMAO who tf is slaving away for arabs, us or you guys?

About 85% of the expatriate population – or 71% of the total population -- is Asian, primarily from India (accounting for 51%). Other Asians in Dubai are originally from Pakistan (17%), Bangladesh (9%) and the Philippines (3%).

No such statistic exists, unless u got stfu. It just shows hindus are lot less likely to do low tier work. muslims are more likely. Curry has shown up in USA. As a hindu, he is lot less likely to do lower tier work. As a muslim, he is lot more likely to do lower tier work. You can cope all you want.
I have no problem thinking that there are muslims who work low tier jobs lmao since not every muslim comes from the same cultural background and therefore doesn't have the same outlook on careers. Curry muslims being curry though, still tend to want to work in typical curry careers like medicine or engineering lol. You have no proof or evidence showing that curry muslims in particular work lower tier jobs compared to dindus in the west lol. Great display of dindu IQ high off cowpiss. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

It's not THEIR religion in the first place. It was brought by God to them and it was their mission to spread it. Religion doesn't belong to any ethnicity lol. Why do europeans follow Christianity, when the person who created it was a olive skinned levantine jew? Why do south east Asians follow Hinduism? They aren't curries. Why do Nepalese follow Hinduism? They aren't curries. Why do east Asians follow Buddhism when Buddha was lightskinned chadpreet. East Asians aren't lightskinned chadpreets.

Bruh I swear to God you Hindus are literal so low IQ and jahil, that it makes my skin crawl just talking to you people. To know that you persecute innocent Muslims in curryland when you have no idea about Islam, Muslims, Islamic history, morality, or thought in general, all you do is listen to the propaganda of your balding Indian janitor pheno leaders lol.
True but the difference is that the followers in those beliefs aren't required or encouraged to learn the native language of those scriptures and the culture behind it. Also you have to fly to their magic shrine (kabba) once a year which is also conveniently located in camel jockey land

And who is "you" nigga jfl I'm not Indian and my fam is mostly Buddhists & Catholics. But ngl dindus in India are based for "persecuting" (fighting back) against radical Muzzies. Rest of South Asia needs to follow suit.

It's 2023 but people still waste so much of their time, energy and sometimes lives arguing about religion and nationalism. Taking a pride in something you belong to only because of traditions and being raised with it, getting usee to it.
Outside of South Asia, people indeed often may care more about your skin color and features than your religion, native languages or caste or whatever.

• +1
It's literally saying that dindus are now making up the majority of curries in the gulf :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:.

There are literally 3 million Hindus slaving away in gulf countries lmao compared to the 1.5 million pakis and 600,000 bengalis.

Dindus literally make up most of curry population in the UAE. LMAO who tf is slaving away for arabs, us or you guys?

About 85% of the expatriate population – or 71% of the total population -- is Asian, primarily from India (accounting for 51%). Other Asians in Dubai are originally from Pakistan (17%), Bangladesh (9%) and the Philippines (3%).
Where does it say hindu are making up majority of curry in gulf? It says hinduism is decreasing and more muslim emigrate. Where did you get 3million figure? Out of your mum's ass?

1.3M which also includes Nepalese.

Even if we were to assume, all hindus were indian curry. 3.4 - 1.3 = 2M muslims(Indian). Keep coping you retard. Keep slaving for arabs.

So many lies and so low iq. I am starting to doubt the job you claim to do in USA. You are prob some toilet cleaner in USA larping here.

I have no problem thinking that there are muslims who work low tier jobs lmao since not every muslim comes from the same cultural background and therefore doesn't have the same outlook on careers. Curry muslims being curry though, still tend to want to work in typical curry careers like medicine or engineering lol. You have no proof or evidence showing that curry muslims in particular work lower tier jobs compared to dindus in the west lol. Great display of dindu IQ high off cowpiss. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Even in dubai, its muslim indians doing slave work. B-b-but it must be different in USA

• So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh
True but the difference is that the followers in those beliefs aren't required or encouraged to learn the native language of those scriptures and the culture behind it. Also you have to fly to their magic shrine (kabba) once a year which is also conveniently located in camel jockey land

And who is "you" nigga jfl I'm not Indian and my fam is mostly Buddhists & Catholics. But ngl dindus in India are based for "persecuting" (fighting back) against radical Muzzies. Rest of South Asia needs to follow suit.
True but the difference is that the followers in those beliefs aren't required or encouraged to learn the native language of those scriptures and the culture behind it.
I have a question, lmao when southeast asian and nepalis hindus/bhuddist recite their prayers and do their rituals, what language are they speaking it? Sanskrit? The same sanskrit of the vedic indo-aryans? Southeast asians and nepalis are not vedic aryans. Hell they arent even curries lmfao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Can someone tell me why these non curry non vedic aryans are speaking sanskrit or reciting their hindu/bhuddist rituals in sanskrit, if they themselves arent aryans or even curries for that matter?

Also muslims from around the world (not just curries lol) recite quranic and islamic prayers in arabic lmfao, why is only a problem when curries do it? Muslims from all around the world will recite quranic prayers in arabic because that was the language that the quran was revealed in and we also do it out of respect for the holy prophet muhamammad (saw). Btw the quran has also been translated into literally every other language in the world (besides abo probably :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:) so that muslims from all over the world and read and learn it, but ofc ugly dindus wouldnt know that. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

EKKxnjdWoAAbxPE

S l1600

Download

Quran multi languages

Also you have to fly to their magic shrine (kabba) once a year which is also conveniently located in camel jockey land
False, you only have to do hajj once in your life and you are good lol. Once again dindus know nothing but keep yapping their cowpiss mouths.

But ngl dindus in India are based for "persecuting" (fighting back) against radical Muzzies. Rest of South Asia needs to follow suit.
Aight they well then prepare for a regional war lmao pakistan literally exist and has nukes and if you think that non-south asian muslims can ever get rid of curry muslims without killing themselves in the process good luck :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 0
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 0
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Even in dubai, its muslim indians doing slave work. B-b-but it must be different in USA

View attachment 2523731

Lol its both curry muslims and hindus doing it in gulf countries but keep coping. Also im probably lighterskin than you but keep posting darkskin memes lmfao. And yes lmfao usa is different because there is no slavery system over here like in gulf? Bruh every curry muslim that ive ever known literally works in medicine, engineering, or STEM, or runs a business just like every other curry.

Bro everyone is crying abou palestine but nobody doing shit for them because if u do you will be fucked. Same shit with china. Economy is power.

Lol its both curry muslims and hindus doing it in gulf countries but keep coping. Also im probably lighterskin than you but keep posting darkskin memes lmfao. And yes lmfao usa is different because there is no slavery system over here like in gulf? Bruh every curry muslim that ive ever known literally works in medicine, engineering, or STEM, or runs a business just like every other curry.
before it was more hindus than muslims slaving, now facts were shown its "both".

Sure you are lighter skin than me IF you are lighter than this:

Keep crying. You just keep adjusting your arguments and do damage control, sure in USA curry muslim dont do slave work. That in no way means all over world they are not. Compared to hindus, muslim are doing slave work.

before it was more hindus than muslims slaving, now facts were shown its "both".

Sure you are lighter skin than me IF you are lighter than this:
View attachment 2523764View attachment 2523765

Keep crying. You just keep adjusting your arguments and do damage control, sure in USA curry muslim dont do slave work. That in no way means all over world they are not. Compared to hindus, muslim are doing slave work.

Post your face lol (but u wont). Showing foids in pictures with filters and makeup saying this is how light you are lmao. Dindu IQ on full display.

That in no way means all over world they are not. Compared to hindus, muslim are doing slave work.

Except you literally have no proof of this meanwhile i can give your links to show you that curries from all religions are slaving away in the gulf. Keep coping dindu, you people have nothing on us. First you accuse of being all dalits, but then i prove that curry muslims are mostly descended from mid and high caste hindus. Then you say that islam is arab worshipping culture, but i also disprove that as well. Then you guys say that curry muslims are slaving away in gulf countries but i literally proved that it was mostly hindus in gulf countries compared to muslims and that curry muslims and hindus both slave away in the gulf. I have refuted every single dindu argument against us lol.

Post your face lol (but u wont). Showing foids in pictures with filters and makeup saying this is how light you are lmao. Dindu IQ on full display.

Except you literally have no proof of this meanwhile i can give your links to show you that curries from all religions are slaving away in the gulf. Keep coping dindu, you people have nothing on us. First you accuse of being all dalits, but then i prove that curry muslims are mostly descended from mid and high caste hindus. Then you say that islam is arab worshipping culture, but i also disprove that as well. Then you guys say that curry muslims are slaving away in gulf countries but i literally proved that it was mostly hindus in gulf countries compared to muslims and that curry muslims and hindus both slave away in the gulf. I have refuted every single dindu argument against us lol.
I am this light. Take it or leave it. Been consistent since lookism, never changed my words on skin tone. Yep, them in makeup/filters = my skin tone. Both without makeup = they are darker than me.

I have already posted Dubai(slave country for indians), there are more muslim than hindus. You refuted no argument at all. Scroll up and look at numbers provided. 2M muslim indians vs 1.1 million indian hindus. Aka almost double muslims indian vs indian hindus. Keep slaving.

I am this light. Take it or leave it. Been consistent since lookism, never changed my words on skin tone. Yep, them in makeup/filters = my skin tone. Both without makeup = they are darker than me.

I have already posted Dubai(slave country for indians), there are more muslim than hindus. You refuted no argument at all. Scroll up and look at numbers provided. 2M muslim indians vs 1.1 million indian hindus. Aka almost double muslims indian vs indian hindus. Keep slaving.

View attachment 2523775
Bruh please literally shut the fuck up there are literally 3 million of you dindus in middle east, with most of you being in surprise surprise UAE :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :

Nibba wtf are you talking about, basic English is pretty much spoken throughout Europe as a whole along with each countries own native tongue.
Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet