Every single girl on fb has over 300 likes

badromance

badromance

Banned
:feelsrope:i want to die :feelsrope: i would rather cope here than visit fb daily again :feelsrope:

Have a seat here son,

Now tell me what exactly makes you frustrated. How do you feel ,Why do you feel it?

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and badromance
Have a seat here son,

Now tell me what exactly makes you frustrated. How do you feel ,Why do you feel it?
they get free validation,while i've been struggling almost my whole life,and their life experinces,compared to mine,are like 2 different species,how im supposed to get a gf when they have it on tutorial mode while im on hard mode ? it's unreal

they get free validation,while i've been struggling almost my whole life,and their life experinces,compared to mine,are like 2 different species,how im supposed to get a gf when they have it on tutorial mode while im on hard mode ? it's unreal

I understand where u come from, Well girls will always have the upper advantage when it comes down to attention we cant change this, Men are too visual. And need that visual stimulation, So they will happen regardless even the ugly ones. What we can do and can change is try to get validated our self.

I wanted a girl too for my self last year, I dont want that necessarily anymore, Because i realized i have to put in hard work. Thats why im still hungry to improve my self, Try to seek that within your self.

I tried Tinder last year, And realized why wasnt i successful something didnt add up, Untill i made a account of a female, And then it all made sense.. I got 100s of likes within Seconds... Seconds!!

Dont validate women, Ive had to turn down against my will Just to avoid giving them validation because they seek it from me.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
I understand where u come from, Well girls will always have the upper advantage when it comes down to attention we cant change this, Men are too visual. And need that visual stimulation, So they will happen regardless even the ugly ones. What we can do and can change is try to get validated our self.

I wanted a girl too for my self last year, I dont want that necessarily anymore, Because i realized i have to put in hard work. Thats why im still hungry to improve my self, Try to seek that within your self.

I tried Tinder last year, And realized why wasnt i successful something didnt add up, Untill i made a account of a female, And then it all made sense.. I got 100s of likes within Seconds... Seconds!!

Dont validate women, Ive had to turn down against my will Just to avoid giving them validation because they seek it from me.
Im focused on myself and self improvement and don't validate them,but when im bored and go through fb,i get triggered.
Maybe im just being weak

Im focused on myself and self improvement and don't validate them,but when im bored and go through fb,i get triggered.
Maybe im just being weak

Its annoying i know, I see it everyday. Its not fair one day and the other day im like man fuck everything. when i was weak as you say and i must admit it is weak, Because i did the same thing as you last year, When i kept looking at this girls insta because i matched with her on tinder and got her number and went on for a month and was to much of a idiot to realize that she had low interest and my delusional ass thought i had a change.

a month later she changed her profile picture with a guy kissing, And before that i was still trying thinking about it everyday... And when i went over all the texts messages i fucking could not believe what i saw and i didnt see it sooner. she send all like 1 word replys and shit..and i didnt even realize ... But that lesson really made me stronger. Dont let that break you. It takes time sometimes but you will get the strength to say now its enough.

Dont let ever and i mean ever get a female in to your feelings we as guys are logical and rational, We dont do emotions if we are emotional we get to easy manipulated.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Coping
Its annoying i know, I see it everyday. Its not fair one day and the other day im like man fuck everything. when i was weak as you say and i must admit it is weak, Because i did the same thing as you last year, When i kept looking at this girls insta because i matched with her on tinder and got her number and went on for a month and was to much of a idiot to realize that she had low interest and my delusional ass thought i had a change.

a month later she changed her profile picture with a guy kissing, And before that i was still trying thinking about it everyday... And when i went over all the texts messages i fucking could not believe what i saw and i didnt see it sooner. she send all like 1 word replys and shit..and i didnt even realize ... But that lesson really made me stronger. Dont let that break you. It takes time sometimes but you will get the strength to say now its enough.

Dont let ever and i mean ever get a female in to your feelings we as guys are logical and rational, We dont do emotions if we are emotional we get to easy manipulated.
Legit broski

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp

I know these things,but i've been at home almost whole week because of small operation on my face and i can have to stuff food in my mouth,and i got bit depressed and emotional,that's why im venting

Why did u delete ur reddit account

I know these things,but i've been at home almost whole week because of small operation on my face and i can have to stuff food in my mouth,and i got bit depressed and emotional,that's why im venting
Its fine man, you gotta let it out its best to do that. Il try to give as much as advice as i can, Ive been through allot as well. i can relate with most things. You pretty much almost can ask me anything. Even when it comes to females ive tried it all.

• +1
Its fine man, you gotta let it out its best to do that. Il try to give as much as advice as i can, Ive been through allot as well. i can relate with most things. You pretty much almost can ask me anything. Even when it comes to females ive tried it all.
i'll pm you if i need to talk and ask about things

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
Most of my schoolmates have 30-100 likes though. You have many Stacy friends OP :feelsokman:

Most of my schoolmates have 30-100 likes though. You have many Stacy friends OP :feelsokman:
I wish they were stacies,the stacies have 500-600
All the girls that i ignored have around 100-300 without problem

I wish they were stacies,the stacies have 500-600
All the girls that i ignored have around 100-300 without problem
You can never win this game bro, just quit :feelswah:

• +1
has anyone told you that you are creepy ? is it your business ? :feelsez::feelsez: why are you fat ? :feelsez::feelsez:
U look cute with a bandaid on ur face. Glad to see that you removed that hideous mole, but do something about those chest keloids

• +1
U look cute with a bandaid on ur face. Glad to see that you removed that hideous mole, but do something about those chest keloids
Thanks bro,they are not keloids tho luckily,i will talk with another doctor tommorow too
But the mole was beyond hideous :sick:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO