Every single male mogs me

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
Show any subhuman that you want, he will still mog me.

I, on top having bad looks, have lived one of the most humiliating and sexless existences ever. It is so easy to lifemog me, no one has been clowned on and not taken seriously as much as I did. I was always a third wheeler. Even kids lifemog me.

I am in the top 10 ugliest and most humiliated niggas in my town.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, deadstock and HTN_Mentalcel
I Bet u mog me:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-21-13-42-09-127_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-21-13-42-09-127_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
How did you end up with a stacylite gf in your teen years then?
Nigga, she was HTB at best, she used me as a rebound from her previous relationship, plus we were together for literally 3-4 weeks after which she dumped me like a trash to the side of the road and I didn't slay her.

I'm subhuman.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: starvecell, Ryldoo IS COPING, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Nigga, she was HTB at best, she used me as a rebound from her previous relationship, plus we were together for literally 3-4 weeks after which she dumped me like a trash to the side of the road and I didn't slay her.

I'm subhuamn.
Nothing in this world makes any sense

OP is confirmed on my Looks level. Its over for both of us

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Clown Show
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTNcutecel, Tabula Rasa, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person

I, on top having bad looks, have lived one of the most humiliating and sexless existences ever. It is so easy to lifemog me, no one has been clowned on and not taken seriously as much as I did. I was always a third wheeler. Even kids lifemog me.

Does he mog you?
IMG 6496

• +1
Reactions: j05
Absolutely.
Idk would a subhuman ger a htb with jestermaxxing, maybe you descended or something. I don't think a truecel would be able to do that, you might be Ltn or something

• +1
Reactions: hopecel

I'm subhuman.
relatable. exact same shit with me and that stacylite girl.

i was her rebound cuz she got dumped by chad. She had to regain her self-esteem so she could then throw me away like a toy she wasn't interested in anymore.

women are vile disgusting creatures

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated and Clown Show

pm-aj facu ako hoces brate ali cisto sumnjam da si u tolikom kurcu jer si govorio da ti malo treba do HTN

i meni nekad dodju takvi dani kad mislim da sam najveci subhuman ali opet kad se osvrnes oko sebe mnogo tipova izgleda daleko gore od nas

sa druge strane shvatam te za ovo oko zivota generalno jer i ja sam bio zlostavljan pa znam kako je biti odbacen
Idk would a subhuman ger a htb with jestermaxxing, maybe you descended or something. I don't think a truecel would be able to do that, you might be Ltn or something
a truecel can never be an option

OP is a LTN/MTN like most of us here

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

I mogg u