Everyday I hear girls talking about height and men’s looks unironically and mocking them

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
I’ve been back at school for a few weeks and I can safely say that sitting near to girls is suifuel, I always overhear conversations of them either shitting on men or describing their type or talking about their crush or weighing a man’s qualities

Just last week I had the pleasure of listening to to girls blantantly mock and ridicule a ginger guy who asked another girl out to a date twice after he got rejected, they were laughing at the fact that he paid for her art supplies even though they weren’t dating. They were laughing at him whilst in plain view (our table arrangement had them facing him positioned across the room.

And just 30 mins ago I had the awesome pleasure of hearing this fat ltb talk about how this guy was so tall and handsome in farmer clothes.

I kid you not I hear shit like this every single fucking day I’m in school.

But ‘muh men do the same’ yes we do but we don’t put on a facade to seem nice when we are not, we don’t lie to people through our teeth like these snake women do

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, incel194012940, pentamogged9000 and 7 others
@Kamui @sinn @crisis @qotav @defezman @Bonesbonesbonesbone

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Deleted member 29581
I always hear girls attacking a mans height

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, bloomercel, Deleted member 47332 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 47332 and Deleted member 28610
can't relate cus im 6'6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332
Foids are Giga superficial and evil af

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, incel194012940, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
can't relate cus im 6'6

Empathetic gender

Women only value materialism, status and genetic quality

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, gribsufer1, chrisN and 1 other person
I’ve been back at school for a few weeks and I can safely say that sitting near to girls is suifuel, I always overhear conversations of them either shitting on men or describing their type or talking about their crush or weighing a man’s qualities

Just last week I had the pleasure of listening to to girls blantantly mock and ridicule a ginger guy who asked another girl out to a date twice after he got rejected, they were laughing at the fact that he paid for her art supplies even though they weren’t dating. They were laughing at him whilst in plain view (our table arrangement had them facing him positioned across the room.

And just 30 mins ago I had the awesome pleasure of hearing this fat ltb talk about how this guy was so tall and handsome in farmer clothes.

I kid you not I hear shit like this every single fucking day I’m in school.

But ‘muh men do the same’ yes we do but we don’t put on a facade to seem nice when we are not, we don’t lie to people through our teeth like these snake women do
Mocking heights is the most brutal man I see it happen so much manlets have no breathing space

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and bloomercel