I think I missed an opportunity to lose virginity.

Bomber517

Bomber517

Iron
Back in school, in the 9th grade, when I was 16, there was a girl in my class who was very extroverted and talkative. At one point she was talking to her bestie about wanting to have sex, I heard the conversation, but pretended to study and not hear. She turned around and started flirting with me, so we talked for a few minutes, and we were smiling, laughing. Judging by her eyes, she seemed interested in me, and gave me that stare, and then out of nowhere she offered me sex, but FUCK, MAN! I WAS SUCH A MOTHERFUCKING GIGA-RETARD THAT I TURNED DOWN HER OFFER! I do not know why the fuck I did it, and I sincerely regret it, i really do. I just missed the opportunity to lose my virginity during this time. I'm 20 now and there are no girls in my college, but I'm going to finish it soon and move to a university where there will be a lot of girls, and I'm not going to make mistakes anymore. Listen up, fellas. Don't miss any opportunity to leave and just fucking do it, otherwise you'll regret it.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Tabula Rasa, High Cortisol Chad and 6 others
Glad you acknowledged the fact that you are a retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, Deleted member 64865, LooksThinker and 2 others
Idc

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Lynxress
Fucking dumbass. Actually enrages me. This can’t be real.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anitalooksmax, Klasik01, Deleted member 64865 and 2 others
Fucking dumbass. Actually enrages me. This can’t be real.
I wish i could time travel and said yes instead. I was such a fucking pathetic uber giga-retarded ultraretard for missing that. Maybe i wasn't horny. Any guy in my place would've said yes.

wait did she tell you let’s fuck and you said no?

I wish i could time travel and said yes instead. I was such a fucking pathetic uber giga-retarded ultraretard for missing that. Maybe i wasn't horny. Any guy in my place would've said yes.
also man a girl told me she likes me and i havent said shit. this blackpill fucks and fucking shit ruined my mental

You 16 in 9 grade???

• JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, lemonnz, scrunchables and 1 other person
You 16 in 9 grade???
Asking the right questions here tbh. 16 in 9th grade is odee

Bruhh GIF by reactionseditor

• Love it
Reactions: edgemaxx
wait did she tell you let’s fuck and you said no?
No, it's not like that. At first she asked if I had ever had sex or heard about it, I said that I know about sex, but I never had it. She asked for my phone number so she could call me on Saturday if I wanted to come over, and I told her no because I said I had to take care of my little brother who had a cold.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, High Cortisol Chad and PseudoMaxxer
No, it's not like that. At first she asked if I had ever had sex or heard about it, I said that I know about sex, but I never had it. She asked for my phone number so she could call me on Saturday if I wanted to come over, and I told her no because I said I had to take care of my little brother who had a cold.
omfg

You 16 in 9 grade???
I graduated from school when I was 16. In my country, you can graduate from either the 9th or 11th grade.

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
On a fair world, you would've been executed and that bitch forced to have sex with a truecel.

On a fair world, you would've been executed and that bitch forced to have sex with a truecel.
She always simped over prime Leonardo Dicaprio.

also man a girl told me she likes me and i havent said shit. this blackpill fucks and fucking shit ruined my mental
I'm a strong blackpill believer and at the same blackpill also fucks me up because sometimes it's not always real. LTN like me was offered sex and can't believe i rejected her. I guess there were probably girls who were into me in the school but i probably never noticed them. I remember some tall, skinny girl said she liked my voice and found me cute, she was shy but we were just classmates. I wasn't a nerd or quiet kid, i was this guy who's active and always hangs around boys like playing football, smoking shit and fighting.

• +1
Reactions: john788
Good, you did not sin, rejoice.

I'm a strong blackpill believer and at the same blackpill also fucks me up because sometimes it's not always real. LTN like me was offered sex and can't believe i rejected her. I guess there were probably girls who were into me in the school but i probably never noticed them. I remember some tall, skinny girl said she liked my voice and found me cute, she was shy but we were just classmates. I wasn't a nerd or quiet kid, i was this guy who's active and always hangs around boys like playing football, smoking shit and fighting.
Yea me too tbh i always get called cute

Back in school, in the 9th grade, when I was 16, there was a girl in my class who was very extroverted and talkative. At one point she was talking to her bestie about wanting to have sex, I heard the conversation, but pretended to study and not hear. She turned around and started flirting with me, so we talked for a few minutes, and we were smiling, laughing. Judging by her eyes, she seemed interested in me, and gave me that stare, and then out of nowhere she offered me sex, but FUCK, MAN! I WAS SUCH A MOTHERFUCKING GIGA-RETARD THAT I TURNED DOWN HER OFFER! I do not know why the fuck I did it, and I sincerely regret it, i really do. I just missed the opportunity to lose my virginity during this time. I'm 20 now and there are no girls in my college, but I'm going to finish it soon and move to a university where there will be a lot of girls, and I'm not going to make mistakes anymore. Listen up, fellas. Don't miss any opportunity to leave and just fucking do it, otherwise you'll regret it.
Bro this was one of the best opportunitys fuck the old you :coffee:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRO YOU ARE AN ACTUAL FUCKING LOSER LMFAOOOOOOOOO YOU DESERVE IT LMAO

yeah im sure that happened please kys now

I have also brutally missed an opportunity to lose my virginity and I have posted the story:lul:

I have also brutally missed an opportunity to lose my virginity and I have posted the story:lul:
i also missed opportunity to lose my virginity but she was fat and ugly . The way i am able to cope is that even i had intercouse i would still be a loser only difference not beeing incel but so what

Last edited:
just need three female rotation

fakecel detected ! :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: