Everyone using SERMS GTFIH NOW- terrible side effect

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
SERMS can close your growth plates by agonising estrogen receptors in bone. The full mechanism behind this is not yet known but tamox has this effect, stated in literature.

I’m thinking if Enclo could also agonise the receptors in the bone or if it has no affect.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Brutal all these heightmaxxers trying to do it the cheap way will end up minimizing their height JFL

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Why are heightmaxxers using serms rather than AIs ?
The brutal part is that this could affect frame growth. The clavicle, scapula and rib cage can grow in their 20s

Very horrifying discovery

Ideal age to use SARMs?

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Niggas can't use shit nowadays damnnn

Ideal age to use SARMs?
This is very difficult to answer because with sarms you’ll often need a SERM, which can cause growth plate fusion.

Your clavicles, rib cage, scapula grow into their 20s so there’s that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
SERMS can close your growth plates by agonising estrogen receptors in bone. The full mechanism behind this is not yet known but tamox has this effect, stated in literature.

I’m thinking if Enclo could also agonise the receptors in the bone or if it has no affect.

FFS I’m using enclo and aromasin at the same time right now can you link the research or else I’ll kill myself NOW!