everything is so tiresome

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
my girl has depression, ADHD issues and just takes pills to solve them and shit lately she ran out of them and been acting genuinly deppressed. shit makes me feel like ass because i dont like seeing her this way. i should be clubbing and using my height and face being st concerts not worrying about a girl making me deppressed as well. i dont want it to be the only relantionship im gonna be in which it easily could. im still young like 16 young. but i dont have the heart to break up with her she genuinly loves me snd does a lot of things for me. i feel so bad bruh😢

@plukee what would you do

• +1
Reactions: plukee
my girl has depression, ADHD issues and just takes pills to solve them and shit lately she ran out of them and been acting genuinly deppressed. shit makes me feel like ass because i dont like seeing her this way. i should be clubbing and using my height and face being st concerts not worrying about a girl making me deppressed as well. i dont want it to be the only relantionship im gonna be in which it easily could. im still young like 16 young. but i dont have the heart to break up with her she genuinly loves me snd does a lot of things for me. i feel so bad bruh😢
Hmmm thyroid + progesterone would do the work

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Sexhaverdnrd

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
why not take her clubin with you

stopped reading there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and IAMNOTANINCEL
@plukee what would you do
Id say embrace being single and work on that greater outcome (looksmaxxing, modelling career) im 18 next year and im going 18 years without a valentine so it’s very much over for me unfortunately. Id just break up with her if i were you so you don’t end up sad and feel bad for yourself. I genuinely find women unattractive and repulsive a lot of them nowadays so im just working towards my goals

• +1
cuz ive done that before to concerts and is so boring cuz i gotta be next to her 24/7 i cant mosh.

she says that if i leave her shes gonna kill herself
She’s not going too if you do she’s just trying to scare you. Your needs matter and honestly id just say work on having a dark triad personality so that even if she does kill herself you won’t give a shit

• +1