Everything That's Ever Happened on Our Planet is Visible From Somewhere in Space-Time

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Diamond
You may think that your past is gone and buried forever. You may even feel relieved that a lot of embarrassing and incriminating things you've done years ago will never be seen nor discovered by anyone. But, somewhere, on a distant planet, some alien can, theoretically, point a giant telescope (or whatever technology aliens use) and zoom into planet earth and observe what you did years ago. They may even be able to observe unsolved crimes, that were committed here on earth in dark cellars decades ago.

How?

Light travels at a speed of 186,000 miles per second. It takes time for the light on our planet to travel through space and be visible to whomever lives on other planets far away from us. So, for example, aliens living on a planet 10 light years* away will (theoretically) be able to observe what we did here on earth 10 years ago.

Other aliens, that live even farther away from us on other planets, say, 100 light years away, can see the 'Roaring 20s' right now.

Not only that, it is theoretically possible that some of these aliens posses the technology that allows them to zoom into earth and penetrate solid surfaces, like buildings and walls, and see through them. So, right now, they might be observing the girl you fucked in your parents' basement in 2014.

Extending this logic, everything that has ever happened on earth will be visible somewhere in space-time for literally hundreds of billions of years. Nothing is secret in the universe.

* A "light year" is the distance that light travels in one year

”For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known. Therefore whatever you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have spoken in the ear in inner rooms will be proclaimed on the housetops.”

Luke 12:2–3 (NKJV)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: randomop and Deleted member 30679
f11b-fd00-485e-87a0-aca489880ab0.jpg

That light scattered genuis. It's impossible for all the light to enter a telescope

That light scattered genuis. It's impossible for all the light to enter a telescope
That's news to me.

Anyway, aliens may possess a more effective technology to observe events on earth than our telescopes.

I don't really see why I would care about 400 IQ sentient blobs seeing me rot on obscure incel forums

I'm too autistic for this

Imagine how low IQ you need to be in order to believe in aliens.

Lord Jesus help us and save us from these deluded niggas

Imagine how low IQ you need to be in order to believe in aliens.

Lord Jesus help us and save us from these deluded niggas
It's virtually a mathematical certainty, based on the sheer number of planets that exist in the universe. Do you actually think this planet is the only one in entire fucking universe that harbors life?? Imagine how low I.Q. you need to be to believe that.